Abbas approved Gaza chaos plan

To much trouble for you to read the Geneva conventions that show it in full ?
You made the claim now you are ducking out.

Nope I have told you were the details are so you can go and read them at your leisure, it is not a simple case of cherry picking one small part as the whole is taken into consideration. You need to read and understand complex passages and chapters and not just individual terms
OK but I didn't see where it said what you said.

Probably because it is not in there.

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims
I already read it. I didn't see where it said what you said.

Why are you ducking the question?
So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

jew-haters are so amusing.... lunacy as old as time.

this is why we know when we scratch an israel hater, we get a jew-hater:

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

and your terrorists couldn't win when they had 7 countries fighting israel.

now go and cry.

Yes Jews have a problem and have since the beginning of time, they cause their own anti Semitism. Quit blaming the person who does not agree with their actions. Read Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles and you can get an idea of how they feel about us gentiles.

You are a sick piece of trash who justifies anti Semitism. It's people like you who cause it, not Jews

I love how you Zionist have filthy mouths and call people names. You worship your Jews and Israel actions, I will not.

Keep spewing you new hating trash.

Now quiet, freak.

I'm must pro Palestinians, and I just hate what the Israel regime is doing to them, a slow genocide. I do hate trash.

Nope I have told you were the details are so you can go and read them at your leisure, it is not a simple case of cherry picking one small part as the whole is taken into consideration. You need to read and understand complex passages and chapters and not just individual terms

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims. So here you go

The use of house demolition under international law is today governed by the Fourth Geneva Convention, enacted in 1949, which protects non-combatants in occupied territories. Article 53 provides that "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons ... is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations
And everything is absolutely necessary by military operations to the fuckers in Israel.

that is all they know.

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

oh... and what's not "right" in gaza are the terrorists.

just saying.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

you were saying fatah needs a new leader.

who would that be? someone who wants to make a deal or someone who doesn't?

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

Israel won the war in 1967 the land is theirs to build on as they wish.

So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

It's not going to happen.
God promised them the land. Israel is there to stay.
The Jewish Tanakh says so, the Koran says so and the Christian bible says so.
Pals will not win the war to get it back.
It will only happen when the one world leader does it with a peace agreement and that will last for only 3 1/2 years.

et al,

I'm not sure what all this has to do with Fatah Intelligence running destabilization operations in Gaza; attempting to "embarrass" the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS). And why Fatah would be reaching out to terrorist organizations like the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a known associate activity to the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) is beyond me.

This is merely just another example of how the Palestinians are not able to stand alone (Article 22 criteria).

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

It's not going to happen.
God promised them the land. Israel is there to stay.
The Jewish Tanakh says so, the Koran says so and the Christian bible says so.
Pals will not win the war to get it back.
It will only happen when the one world leader does it with a peace agreement and that will last for only 3 1/2 years.

Honest? I'm not interested in the G-d promised stuff. It's enough if Israel isn't held to standards no other country is held to.

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims. So here you go

The use of house demolition under international law is today governed by the Fourth Geneva Convention, enacted in 1949, which protects non-combatants in occupied territories. Article 53 provides that "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons ... is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations
And everything is absolutely necessary by military operations to the fuckers in Israel.

that is all they know.

Wow. Two hate filled idiots. Gotta live it.

If you said this garbage to anyone's face you'd be punched in the mouth. But I guess antisemites scum like hiding behind their anonymity n

Typical foul mouthed outburst by an islamonazi when shown the reality that puts the muslims as the bad guys
Indeed, where does it put all of those fuckers in Israel?:lol::lol::lol:

Well it puts them at the right hand of God for using non violent means for stopping the mass murder of Israeli children. And once again you resort to the trait of a semi literate that has a very limited vocabulary and use foul language, something that muslims do all the time.

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims

now go and cry.

Yes Jews have a problem and have since the beginning of time, they cause their own anti Semitism. Quit blaming the person who does not agree with their actions. Read Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles and you can get an idea of how they feel about us gentiles.

You are a sick piece of trash who justifies anti Semitism. It's people like you who cause it, not Jews

I love how you Zionist have filthy mouths and call people names. You worship your Jews and Israel actions, I will not.

Now quiet, freak.

I'm must pro Palestinians, and I just hate what the Israel regime is doing to them, a slow genocide. I do hate trash.

What genocide would that be as even after the arab muslim reduced their own population by 10% they still increased the population by 5%. Work it out 10 in every 100 population in gaza and the west bank was ethnically cleansed by the arab muslims and they still managed to increase their population by 15 people for every 100. That must be a world record fertility rate.

that is all they know.

IT IS INTERNATIONAL LAW and it shows that Israel is the good guy for sticking to it. So yes that is all they know, decency, honesty and truthfullness

now go and cry.

Why are you changing the subject? I was talking about your disgusting comment abiut Jews. You are a filty mongrel.

That's because the only language Palestinian scum know is warfare.
Palestinians are the only people in the world who attack a much stronger country, and then whine when they are hit back ten tines harder.
Beyond pathetic.

now go and cry.

Now quiet, freak.

If you hate trash, then you must despise yourself...

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

oh... and what's not "right" in gaza are the terrorists.

just saying.

Let them try, and Israel can do what it has to, to defend itself. So stop whining.

now go and cry.

Spoken like a true Jew hater "Jews cause anti Semetism". It's always the Joooooos fault.

now go and cry.

You worship Islamist savage animals and terrorists. Such a high pedestal you're standing on, Fatima.

now go and cry.

Spoken like a true Jew hater "Jews cause anti Semetism". It's always the Joooooos fault.

Yes it usually is.

now go and cry.

You worship Islamist savage animals and terrorists. Such a high pedestal you're standing on, Fatima.

Your no better in Israel , you just think you are. Zionism is not Nazism , but Nazism is Zionism. He must of read the OT.

now go and cry.

Yes it usually is.

Maybe to useless antisemetic lunatic obsessed with spreading Jew hate on the internet 24 / 7.

now go and cry.

Your no better in Israel , you just think you are. Zionism is not Nazism , but Nazism is Zionism. He must of read the OT.

Wooo, I see the drugs are kicking in. It's the Palestinians that are the bastard children of the marriage between Islam and Nazism.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:

Wooo, I see the drugs are kicking in. It's the Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Islam and Nazism.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Yes I'm not reading that , but if your a jew you are probably really a Canaanite, as Reuben and Judah both had children by them, and I'm sure the rest did as well. I really believe Islam came from the Babylon Talmud, and Christian stores.

Forum List

Back