Abbas approved Gaza chaos plan

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

oh... and what's not "right" in gaza are the terrorists.

just saying.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

you were saying fatah needs a new leader.

who would that be? someone who wants to make a deal or someone who doesn't?

Let's hope both Israel and Gaza get leaders who want a proper, sensible deal!

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

just saying.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

The leaders will never come to terms. It's the people that must.

lol

just saying.

The leaders will never come to terms. It's the people that must.

I think it's up to the people to vote in those who want an agreement!

You are a sick piece of trash who justifies anti Semitism. It's people like you who cause it, not Jews

I love how you Zionist have filthy mouths and call people names. You worship your Jews and Israel actions, I will not.

You worship Islamist savage animals and terrorists. Such a high pedestal you're standing on, Fatima.

Your no better in Israel , you just think you are. Zionism is not Nazism , but Nazism is Zionism. He must of read the OT.

Wooo, I see the drugs are kicking in. It's the Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Islam and Nazism.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Yes I'm not reading that , but if your a jew you are probably really a Canaanite, as Reuben and Judah both had children by them, and I'm sure the rest did as well. I really believe Islam came from the Babylon Talmud, and Christian stores.

No actually Islam came from a brutal illiterate thug hijacked two major faiths and mixed it with his own moon god religion.

jew-haters are so amusing.... lunacy as old as time.

this is why we know when we scratch an israel hater, we get a jew-hater:

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

and your terrorists couldn't win when they had 7 countries fighting israel.

now go and cry.

Yes Jews have a problem and have since the beginning of time, they cause their own anti Semitism. Quit blaming the person who does not agree with their actions. Read Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles and you can get an idea of how they feel about us gentiles.

You are a sick piece of trash who justifies anti Semitism. It's people like you who cause it, not Jews

I love how you Zionist have filthy mouths and call people names. You worship your Jews and Israel actions, I will not.

You worship Islamist savage animals and terrorists. Such a high pedestal you're standing on, Fatima.

Your no better in Israel , you just think you are. Zionism is not Nazism , but Nazism is Zionism. He must of read the OT.

Another oxymoron that does not understand that the two concepts are polar opposites. How can you believe in the rights of the Jews to live in peace behind secure borders while at the same time believe they should all be wiped out.

Yes Jews have a problem and have since the beginning of time, they cause their own anti Semitism. Quit blaming the person who does not agree with their actions. Read Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles and you can get an idea of how they feel about us gentiles.

Another oxymoron that does not understand that the two concepts are polar opposites. How can you believe in the rights of the Jews to live in peace behind secure borders while at the same time believe they should all be wiped out.

Learn the meaning before using as a 'weapon'....

oxymoron |ˌäksəˈmôrˌän|

noun

a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true).

Wooo, I see the drugs are kicking in. It's the Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Islam and Nazism.

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Yes I'm not reading that , but if your a jew you are probably really a Canaanite, as Reuben and Judah both had children by them, and I'm sure the rest did as well. I really believe Islam came from the Babylon Talmud, and Christian stores.

That's because you're an ignorant Jew-hating cow.

lol

just saying.

Israel had leaders who wanted a deal. And Arafat was offered 98% of what he demanded. He said he'd love to make a deal but that if he did he'd "end up drinking tea with Rabin".

I'd think before there is serious talk about a "deal" the pals need to remove the destruction of Israel from their charter. Dumping the terrorists of Hamas and not lobbing missiles into Israel would help as well.

IF a terrorist group if Mexicans were firing missiles over our southern border into Texas and California, demanding a "right of return", we'd turn them into a sheet of glass and no one in the world would say boo.

oxymoron |ˌäksəˈmôrˌän|

noun

a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true).

Seems that you cant read as I gave the description of the very act that was an oxymoron, or was it far to intellectual for you to readily understand that Zionist and Nazi are polar opposites

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

Israel won the war in 1967 the land is theirs to build on as they wish.

So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

It's not going to happen.
God promised them the land. Israel is there to stay.
The Jewish Tanakh says so, the Koran says so and the Christian bible says so.
Pals will not win the war to get it back.
It will only happen when the one world leader does it with a peace agreement and that will last for only 3 1/2 years.

Honest? I'm not interested in the G-d promised stuff. It's enough if Israel isn't held to standards no other country is held to.

Until you understand each of the three religions you won't get the bigger picture of what is really happing.

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

It will only happen when the one world leader does it with a peace agreement and that will last for only 3 1/2 years.

Honest? I'm not interested in the G-d promised stuff. It's enough if Israel isn't held to standards no other country is held to.

Until you understand each of the three religions you won't get the bigger picture of what is really happing.

i understand MY religion (you know... judaism) as well as the other two.

i'm not interested in "G-d promised it" as a reason for a political pov.

there are much more rational reasons that would be compelling to those who aren't religious types.

i understand MY religion (you know... judaism) as well as the other two.

i'm not interested in "G-d promised it" as a reason for a political pov.

there are much more rational reasons that would be compelling to those who aren't religious types.

I'm just saying that they won't get a peace agreement until the one world leader shows up and that is in the future, so it won't happen for a while yet.

The Palestinians will continue to violate and break any agreements like they always have until that happens.

oxymoron |ˌäksəˈmôrˌän|

noun

Seems that you cant read as I gave the description of the very act that was an oxymoron, or was it far to intellectual for you to readily understand that Zionist and Nazi are polar opposites

Then English cannot be your first language otherwise you would write in a proper fashion rather than writing like a moron!

Does the world really need another Islamic terrorist shithole state?

Forum List

Back