Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I’m 40 minutes in. So far it’s really good. I would recommend watching it.

I watched the whole thing

Interesting revelations on Hernandez
I always thought he was a thug, but he was raised in a traditional middle class household

"when this morning began, Aaron Hernandez was the star NE Patriots tight end. tonight, he is the defendant in a murder case"

"Dada's on vacation" - Hernandez to his daughter, from prison

he asked his wife to send him Harry Potter books! in his defense, half of America would do that if they were imprisoned

"Boston growing up was tough, man. you're either a hustler or a customer" - Odin Lloyd's friend

I think that it is more accurate to say that Mr. Hernandez was a bisexual.

His girlfriend once said in a TV interview that she never saw any signs that he was anything other than heterosexual.

Although some ethnic minorities are even more anti-gay in public than are many of today's Caucasians, many of them nevertheless have more than a passing acquaintance with such activities.

I once read that in a certain South American country, a man who has intimate relations with another man is still considered 100% straight so long as he is the "top."

%

I’m 40 minutes in. So far it’s really good. I would recommend watching it.

I've already seen it and it is very good. Interesting and a lot of surprises, to me anyway.

I see there is another one on commercial TV this week over two nights. It is on the Reelz channel, 176 on Xfinity/Comcast but I have no clue on other sources.

This one is a different title so it might be another one, it's called Aaron Hernandez: Killing Fields

Last edited:

Forum List

Back