a yearly cap ($2,000 in 2025) on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs in Medicare, and

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
anyone ready for this.
-------------------------
----------------------------------
as I'm sure am. I sure am, the drug price for the deductible is going to be 545.00

This is Winning. This is GOOD for America. It is a Human Right to medical care. Thank you Joe Biden for the Inflation reduction Act and lowering health care costs and making the economy work for hard working families. Biden wins again. Biden's two terms will fix all the destruction the ORANGE CHEETOH caused in 4 miserable years.
Biden cares about the people. Democrats care about the people. Biden / Harris 2024.

anyone ready for this.
as I'm sure am. I sure am, the drug price for the deductible is going to be 545.00
Somebody somewhere pays. It's a fundamental law of physics. Often times it winds up being that we all pay, usually with higher prices on everything.

Somebody somewhere pays. It's a fundamental law of physics. Often times it winds up being that we all pay, usually with higher prices on everything.
Thank you Joe Biden for the Inflation reduction Act and lowering health care costs and making the economy work for hard working families.

Last edited:
Thank you Joe Biden for the Inflation reduction Act and lowering health care costs and making the economy work for hard working families.
Of course, we have near 20% inflation since Joe was installed. Joe is giving 1% back. And that is to those who are sickly.

anyone ready for this.

Banks are collapsing, $999B to Ukraine and you worry about smoke & mirrors? $200/mo? You‘ll do without and say thank you Obiden from behind razor wire you ignorant sack of crap.

Forum List

Back