a virginia furious after special grand jury indicts white officer

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this black crook robbed a store ran , and tried to reach for his gun. was not complying . the cops are commanding him and he is not doing it;. this leberal laws protect criminals and punish cops for doing there jobs. its sick. ijm sure the attorney will fight the inditement.

this black crook robbed a store ran , and tried to reach for his gun. was not complying . the cops are commanding him and he is not doing it;. this leberal laws protect criminals and punish cops for doing there jobs. its sick. ijm sure the attorney will fight the inditement.

It always help when the Black Man is accused of being criminal. Heavy on the word accused. There was no trial/no verdict. The court showed good judgement in charging the cop. Unlike the man he killed, he will get trial, which means the cop must be white.

It always help when the Black Man is accused of being criminal. Heavy on the word accused. There was no trial/no verdict. The court showed good judgement in charging the cop. Unlike the man he killed, he will get trial, which means the cop must be white.
he is and no they didnt cop was in the right. and black man is he robbed the deparment store and ran. try reading the article;. and watching the video.

Call me a "Librull" if you like. But I have had it up to here with unarmed people being killed by police because the police officer claims they "reached for something."

Give me a break. No shooting until you see a gun. Shooting people for "reaching for something," and calling that justified, could be a death sentence for people with any kind of disability that affects behavior. I'm surprised we don't see more people with autism shot by cops. They act strangely sometimes, but I've never heard of one carrying or wanting to carry a gun. But I could easily picture one of my students reaching for his wallet when a police officer tells them to stop.

If you're too scared to hold your fire until you see that the person is an actual thread, get a job in the fire department. Maybe they'll let you blast water into houses that look like they might be fire hazards without you seeing any actual fire.

Both cops shot at an unarmed man? That department needs more training and should stand down and let the county take over until they have it. Where did the bullet go that missed the suspect? Should I say into whom did it go?

Call me a "Librull" if you like. But I have had it up to here with unarmed people being killed by police because the police officer claims they "reached for something."

Give me a break. No shooting until you see a gun. Shooting people for "reaching for something," and calling that justified, could be a death sentence for people with any kind of disability that affects behavior. I'm surprised we don't see more people with autism shot by cops. They act strangely sometimes, but I've never heard of one carrying or wanting to carry a gun. But I could easily picture one of my students reaching for his wallet when a police officer tells them to stop.
Have you "had it up to here" with white criminals being shot by police? If you have a reasonable belief that the suspect is armed, it may be suicide to wait for him to retrieve it. Maybe you should tell your students to comply with police orders.

he is and no they didnt cop was in the right. and black man is he robbed the deparment store and ran. try reading the article;. and watching the video.

The cop was wrong. His job is aprehend, NOT shoot and kill. It so very easy to shoot a Black Man in back and then claim he a thief.

The cop deserves jail time for the killing.

Have you "had it up to here" with white criminals being shot by police? If you have a reasonable belief that the suspect is armed, it may be suicide to wait for him to retrieve it. Maybe you should tell your students to comply with police orders.
By that logic, every police officer is justified in shooting immediately any person he comes in contact with if he only "suspects" the person is armed.

The cop was wrong. His job is aprehend, NOT shoot and kill. It so very easy to shoot a Black Man in back and then claim he a thief.

The cop deserves jail time for the killing.
the guy was grabbing at a cops gun on his belt. should he let him get and kill him.

whites are shot way more times then blacks ever. just the racist liberal press does not to stories on it because it does not make money.

If you're too scared to hold your fire until you see that the person is an actual thread, get a job in the fire department. Maybe they'll let you blast water into houses that look like they might be fire hazards without you seeing any actual fire.

Both cops shot at an unarmed man? That department needs more training and should stand down and let the county take over until they have it. Where did the bullet go that missed the suspect? Should I say into whom did it go?
he was you can here co0p yelling at him to stop and the guy not stopping

he was you can here co0p yelling at him to stop and the guy not stopping
So, he was trained to shoot fleeing suspects who stole a pair of sunglasses? If he was not stopping was he shot int he back?

I notice you say that you can "here" that, but not see it. I couldn't see shit in that video, so the cop was shooting in the dark. Amazing that he hit the guy.

The man broke the law.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Forum List

Back