A very serious question to all Bush haters

Was the recession Bush's fault? NO.
The traditional solution to a recession CUT TAXES.
Did it work? YES!!!

Look at this chart:
If it didn't work explain why in 2001 there was over a 15% LOSS of federal revenue..
Then by 2005 a 20% growth just in 4 years AFTER the tax cuts.. a 35% swing!

Please explain that!

View attachment 22519

Contrary to Popular Belief, Federal Revenue Growth Is Impressive - Seeking Alpha

Adjusted for inflation, tax revenues peaked in 2000. They only exceeded that level twice in Bush's presidency, 2006 and 2007. So 6 of the 8 years of Bush's presidency,

with Bush's 2 tax cuts, revenues were below the last year of Clinton's presidency.

Last edited:
Did it work? YES!!!

Look at this chart:
If it didn't work explain why in 2001 there was over a 15% LOSS of federal revenue..

Please explain that!

View attachment 22519

Contrary to Popular Belief, Federal Revenue Growth Is Impressive - Seeking Alpha

Adjusted for inflation, tax revenues peaked in 2000. They only exceeded that level twice in Bush's presidency, 2006 and 2007. So 6 of the 8 years of Bush's presidency,

with Bush's 2 tax cuts, revenues were below the last year of Clinton's presidency.

Untill the recession that Clinton caused.

We have had the two major Bush tax cuts in place for 11 and 9 years.

Over that time period, revenues have been below 2000 levels for 9 years -

9 of the 11 years of the 2001 tax cut, 7 of the 9 years of the 2003 tax cut.

Did it work? YES!!!

Look at this chart:

Please explain that!

View attachment 22519

Clinton didn't cause anything. The 2001 recession was a natural function of the business cycle. Learn what the business cycle is and you might understand that.

Clinton didn't cause anything. The 2001 recession was a natural function of the business cycle. Learn what the business cycle is and you might understand that.

Gee you dont like it when your tactics are used against you huh?

I had not thought you such a Bush ass licker.
Guess I was wrong.

So those events didn't occur in your world?

Ohh the events happened. It is the actions that Bush took in response to those events that made him a lousy president.

So the dot.com bust/911 caused $7 trillion in losses and a 20% loss in government revenue and Bush's cuts in 4 years increased Govt. revenue by 35% made him a lousy President?

$saupload_federal_rev_growth_1.jpg

And then the 9/11 attack again directly related to the Gorelick Memo that PREVENTED according to experts the CIA sharing with the FBI about the bombers happened because Bush was a Lousy president? I don't think you remember the country's FEARS especially with the Anthrax attacks following... I mean many people were fearful of their mail! But you don't remember that do you? You don't evidently remember Bush calming consumer fears by saying" go shopping" and people like you now make fun of that but at that time consumer confidence was overshadowed by terrorism fears! Again Lousy President???

Finally the worst hurricane seasons ... Lousy Job... jeez maybe you should be talking to FEMA survivors in the wake of SANDY in NY,NJ,CT...etc. the marvelous handling by FEMA today... WHERE is the MSM on this story i.e. like Katrina???

SEE almost ALWAYS the narrative "Bush BAD" Bush Inept"... where did these stories start? MSM and their well known bias!
See I have always had a problem that the TRUTH was being varnished by the MSM regarding Bush!
And evidently my expertise in journalism has taught me that political bias in reporters color their content!

So those events didn't occur in your world?

Ohh the events happened. It is the actions that Bush took in response to those events that made him a lousy president.

So the dot.com bust/911 caused $7 trillion in losses and a 20% loss in government revenue and Bush's cuts in 4 years increased Govt. revenue by 35% made him a lousy President?

View attachment 22520

And then the 9/11 attack again directly related to the Gorelick Memo that PREVENTED according to experts the CIA sharing with the FBI about the bombers happened because Bush was a Lousy president? I don't think you remember the country's FEARS especially with the Anthrax attacks following... I mean many people were fearful of their mail! But you don't remember that do you? You don't evidently remember Bush calming consumer fears by saying" go shopping" and people like you now make fun of that but at that time consumer confidence was overshadowed by terrorism fears! Again Lousy President???

Finally the worst hurricane seasons ... Lousy Job... jeez maybe you should be talking to FEMA survivors in the wake of SANDY in NY,NJ,CT...etc. the marvelous handling by FEMA today... WHERE is the MSM on this story i.e. like Katrina???

SEE almost ALWAYS the narrative "Bush BAD" Bush Inept"... where did these stories start? MSM and their well known bias!
See I have always had a problem that the TRUTH was being varnished by the MSM regarding Bush!
And evidently my expertise in journalism has taught me that political bias in reporters color their content!

Bush didn't increase revenues.

The tables are here:

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

4th column of numbers from the left, receipts, adjusted for inflation.

If Bush was such a great president and Clinton was so bad,

why was Clinton out this campaign helping Obama get re-elected and Bush was nowhere to be seen?

why was Clinton out this campaign helping Obama get re-elected and Bush was nowhere to be seen?

Because Dems are the party of no moral values and they didn't care that an unfaithful womanizing boob was promoting their candidate?

View attachment 22520

Bush didn't increase revenues. WRONG!!!!! See the tables below!!!

The tables are here:

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

4th column of numbers from the left, receipts, adjusted for inflation.

Thank you for proving my point and coming from that table the below numbers with my showing the percent loss/growth
  • Year Revenues adjusted 2005
  • 2000 $ 2,310
  • 2001 2,215 - $95 -4.1% (Dot.com bust,recession, 9/11 nearly 800,000 jobs lost)
  • 2002 2,026 -$189 -8.5%
  • 2003 1,901 -$125 -6.2% tax cuts start taking affect..
  • 2004 1,949 $ 48 2.5%
  • 2005 2,153 $204 10.5%
  • 2006 2,324 $171 7.9%
  • 2007 2,414 $ 90 3.9%
  • 2008 2,288 -$126 - 5.2%

Average per year revenue increase or decrease per year 0.1% AFTER dot.com bust, recession, 9/11 attack and worst hurricane SEASONS!!!

Swing in revenue from worst loss of 8.5% to best gain 10.5% or almost 19% differential... WHY???

SO then my point is still valid! When the tax cuts went in place REVENUE increased! even more then Clinton's best year!
In fact 2007 was the best in history!!!

Sorry the facts support MY point! Tax revenues InCREASED AFTER THE TAX CUTS!!!

If YOU'd like me to explain WHY this works just ask!!!

Well the way the media treated bush, would you? Anyway bush is staying out of polotics, just the way he said he was. I know liberals cannot stand the truth.

are you crazy? Are you older then 18 years OLD?

If you aren't crazy AND older then 18 please tell me what alternate universe you lived in during the last 13 years where THESE events didn't occur?

1) 1991 Cease Fire meant Saddam agreed to stop fighting and USA agreed not to invade Iraq and remove him. Remember this?
And so after 9/11 with 92% of Americans WANTING something done and since SADDAM never KEPT the 1991 Cease Fire the 1991 war continued and finished 5/2003!

So my question to you: If you sign a legal document agreeing to terms and you fail to keep the terms.. DO YOU NOT EXPECT some penalties..
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 Public law 105-338 CNN - Clinton: Iraq has abused its last chance - December 16, 1998
Clinton signed The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 Public law 105-338 expressed the sense of congress it should be policy to support efforts to remove from power the
current Iraqi regime. "The President has authority under the consitution to take action in order to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States."

2) Do you remember the dot.com bubble THAT BURST in 2000?
The Stock Market Crash of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion in the market value of companies from March 2000 to October 2002.
Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caused a recession that started then in 3/2001 and $5 trillion in market losses. Allowed taxpayers to deduct each year after 2002 $166 billion from their taxable income.
Lost 300,000 jobs

3) Does the minor event on 9/11/2001 mean anything to you? $2 trillion in losses that again are being written off and in so doing reduces the tax payments to the USA
145,000 jobs lost

4) From 2003 to 2008 WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in history with 7 of the worst 10 hurricanes rom 2004 through 2008 $1 trillion and 400,000 jobs..

YET in spite of that:
Bush had 5 million more people working at the end of his term !
The GDP grew 16% with a $769 billion growth in 2005 the best in 50 years!

Now where are your statistics???

Why do you keep starting new threads on exactly the same subject? This has to be about the 20th time you've done this.

Bush worshippers must defend their god.

are you crazy? Are you older then 18 years OLD?

If you aren't crazy AND older then 18 please tell me what alternate universe you lived in during the last 13 years where THESE events didn't occur?

1) 1991 Cease Fire meant Saddam agreed to stop fighting and USA agreed not to invade Iraq and remove him. Remember this?
And so after 9/11 with 92% of Americans WANTING something done and since SADDAM never KEPT the 1991 Cease Fire the 1991 war continued and finished 5/2003!

So my question to you: If you sign a legal document agreeing to terms and you fail to keep the terms.. DO YOU NOT EXPECT some penalties..
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 Public law 105-338 CNN - Clinton: Iraq has abused its last chance - December 16, 1998
Clinton signed The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 Public law 105-338 expressed the sense of congress it should be policy to support efforts to remove from power the
current Iraqi regime. "The President has authority under the consitution to take action in order to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States."

2) Do you remember the dot.com bubble THAT BURST in 2000?
The Stock Market Crash of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion in the market value of companies from March 2000 to October 2002.
Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caused a recession that started then in 3/2001 and $5 trillion in market losses. Allowed taxpayers to deduct each year after 2002 $166 billion from their taxable income.
Lost 300,000 jobs

3) Does the minor event on 9/11/2001 mean anything to you? $2 trillion in losses that again are being written off and in so doing reduces the tax payments to the USA
145,000 jobs lost

4) From 2003 to 2008 WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in history with 7 of the worst 10 hurricanes rom 2004 through 2008 $1 trillion and 400,000 jobs..

YET in spite of that:
Bush had 5 million more people working at the end of his term !
The GDP grew 16% with a $769 billion growth in 2005 the best in 50 years!

Now where are your statistics???

Why do you keep starting new threads on exactly the same subject? This has to be about the 20th time you've done this.

Bush worshippers must defend their god.

I understand that people like you who think Obama has a stash he'll share with you believe idiocies like yours but if you really KNEW people like me that have only one God, and
believe that the "Truth will make you free" FACTS are what we deal with and you can ignore, lie, or whatever else helps you cope but these are the facts.
Bush grew the economy. Nothing to do with being as people like you and Obama think "healing the planet slowing the rise of oceans" when Obama was crowned.
Bush grew tax revenues and the facts prove it! No one can honestly deny those facts.
Dot.com bust happened. 9/11 happened. Worst hurricanes. All happened and not any lies or fabrications or smearing of the FACTS can change that!

I truly feel sorry for people like you though. Truly! When faced with FACTS as I've presented you totally ignore and instead call names, etc. that shows a real disconnect from REALITY!

1. The cease-fire agreement was with the UN not the USA. It was not the reason President Bush (41)halted the advance into Iraq after the liberation of Kuwait. What was the prescribed action in the Cease-Fire agreement in case of a breach by either side? What action was taken by the UN? Was there a clause in the 1998 Iraq Liberation act that called for the US to use military force to remove Saddam from power?

Was Iraq a continuing threat to the United States in 2003?

Did Iraq participate in the attacks of 9-11?

Those are the only two reasons President Bush(43) could use to advance his blunderous decision to invade and occupy Iraq.

So Bush and 92% of the population IN FAVOR of upholding the 1991 CEASE FIRE were wrong?

Were these people wrong for encouraging the DEATHS of US TROOPS then or were they lying, or were they just telling the truth???

D)Calling our troops Nazis, Soviets
Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

Senator Durbin was referring specifically to the abuses of prisoners at Abu Grahib, and the military itself court-maritalled and imprisoned those responsible. If all your arguments are going to be that weak, that's kind of sad.

More to the point, there's a wide gap between upholding the terms of the cease fire and invading. The Army didn't want to do it. They told Bush and Rumsfeld it was a horrible idea. And when your generals tell you something is a bad idea, you should probably listen.

So Bush and 92% of the population IN FAVOR of upholding the 1991 CEASE FIRE were wrong?

Were these people wrong for encouraging the DEATHS of US TROOPS then or were they lying, or were they just telling the truth???

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

Senator Durbin was referring specifically to the abuses of prisoners at Abu Grahib, and the military itself court-maritalled and imprisoned those responsible. If all your arguments are going to be that weak, that's kind of sad.

More to the point, there's a wide gap between upholding the terms of the cease fire and invading. The Army didn't want to do it. They told Bush and Rumsfeld it was a horrible idea. And when your generals tell you something is a bad idea, you should probably listen.

Well why don't you ask military people whether they like being called,"Nazis", terrorists" baby killers"?
You really think calling the military these names IMPROVE morale?
You really think those statements make the military more affective?

More importantly how would YOU feel.. someone who you've risked your lives for call your civilian killers?
The shear stupidity of helping the enemies by agreeing with the enemies that US troops kill innocent civilians, raid homes, rape shows HOW totally insensitive you idiots are !
You guys are suppose to be the compassionate, feeling but your idiocy knows NO bounds!

I'll tell you what... I read the following statements to a platoon that is assigned to protect our butts... and then I tell them YOU agree with the sentiments!
SEE which of us will get their butts kicked!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

and their current C-I-C.. or a future President saying:
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

YOU agree with these statements and like I said see how quick your butt is KICKED!

Well why don't you ask military people whether they like being called,"Nazis", terrorists" baby killers"?

More importantly how would YOU feel.. someone who you've risked your lives for call your civilian killers?
The shear stupidity of helping the enemies by agreeing with the enemies that US troops kill innocent civilians, raid homes, rape shows HOW totally insensitive you idiots are !
You guys are suppose to be the compassionate, feeling but your idiocy knows NO bounds!

I'll tell you what... I read the following statements to a platoon that is assigned to protect our butts... and then I tell them YOU agree with the sentiments!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

YOU agree with these statements and like I said see how quick your butt is KICKED!

Are you denying that civilians have ever gotten killed in air raids?

Are you denying that civilians have ever gotten killed in air raids?

Are you denying that Dresden fire bombing killed thousands of Germans during WWII?
Are you denying 100,000s Japanese died from the A-bombs?
OF course I don't deny it!

BUT idiot!!! YOU don't broadcast it... make speeches about it because ALL that does IS now I'm going slow here...
IT HELPS THE ENEMY!

People didn't hear about Dresden or the A-bombs until AFTER the wars were over! WHY probably because they were obviously a lot smarter then the idiots WHO for
PURE Political gain called our troops NaZis, BABY KILLERS...WHY in anything sacred would people proclaim US troops are murderers, cold blooded???
WHY??? Why help the enemies!

THERE is NO way any one can excuse that behavior! is equal to what the U.S. Constitution considers
Section. 3. Clause 1: Treason against the United States,
shall consist adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Forum List

Back