A typical German suicide

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
According to the draconian dystopian 'law' of the crazy mentally ill 'state' anyone forged vaccination certificate goes to prison and child protective services take children away, many of them will be 'fostered' by homosexual 'couples'
Just think about.
The criminal insane 'state' forces citizens to accept their death in the form of the 'jab'
Numerous laws and Constitution are completely trowed in the trash bin.
Citizens are denied the right of self-defense against murders from politic and presstitute lying media.
The family must die to avoid prison and 'families' of homosexuals as fostering parents.
Who is gulty?
Only the tyrannical 'state' which wanted to murder the family by the jab.

Why it's a typical German suicide?
Because moronic Germans are too coward, too weak and too stupid to protect own families against the satanic gang in Bundestag and Bundeskanzleramt.

Man in Königs Wusterhausen probably killed family because forgery of vaccination certificate was discovered
The father's fear is said to have played a major role in the case of the dead family of five found in Königs Wusterhausen. According to his suicide note, he had feared being arrested. In addition, according to judicial sources, there was the worry that his children would be taken away from him and his wife. According to the letter, the 40-year-old had a vaccination certificate forged for his wife. Her employer had found out about this.
N
ow the couple was afraid of arrest and the loss of their children, as senior prosecutor Gernot Bantleon said. He did not want to give further details. Investigators found the letter in the family's home. After the discovery of the five dead on Saturday in a family home in Königs Wusterhausen, the father of the family is considered responsible, according to investigators. The man had committed suicide after the crime, resulted in first investigations, about which police and public prosecutor's office Cottbus had informed on Monday. A suicide note points to the 40-year-old man.

Germans are intelligent, kind hearted people, but like with many native Europeans, their blind conformity, and deference to power will be their undoing.

They were intelligent, like many another EU nations.
Through all the years they have been deliberately brainwashed and dumbed down by lying presstitutes ( Lugenpresse) and corrupted 'politicians', they just lost their mind.
Europa is done, it's difficult to believe it can survive longer as 2 or 3 years.

They were intelligent, like many another EU nations.
Through all the years they have been deliberately brainwashed and dumbed down by lying presstitutes ( Lugenpresse) and corrupted 'politicians', they just lost their mind.
Europa is done, it's difficult to believe it can survive longer as 2 or 3 years.
Don't conflate 'propagandized' with 'stupid'.

A stupid person lacks the ability.

An brainwashed person lacks the truth.

According to the draconian dystopian 'law' of the crazy mentally ill 'state' anyone forged vaccination certificate goes to prison and child protective services take children away, many of them will be 'fostered' by homosexual 'couples'
Just think about.
The criminal insane 'state' forces citizens to accept their death in the form of the 'jab'
Citizens are denied the right of self-defense against murders from politic and presstitute lying media.
The family must die to avoid prison and 'families' of homosexuals as fostering parents.
Who is gulty?

Because moronic Germans are too coward, too weak and too stupid to protect own families against the satanic gang in Bundestag and Bundeskanzleramt.

Man in Königs Wusterhausen probably killed family because forgery of vaccination certificate was discovered
The father's fear is said to have played a major role in the case of the dead family of five found in Königs Wusterhausen. According to his suicide note, he had feared being arrested. In addition, according to judicial sources, there was the worry that his children would be taken away from him and his wife. According to the letter, the 40-year-old had a vaccination certificate forged for his wife. Her employer had found out about this.
N
ow the couple was afraid of arrest and the loss of their children, as senior prosecutor Gernot Bantleon said. He did not want to give further details. Investigators found the letter in the family's home. After the discovery of the five dead on Saturday in a family home in Königs Wusterhausen, the father of the family is considered responsible, according to investigators. The man had committed suicide after the crime, resulted in first investigations, about which police and public prosecutor's office Cottbus had informed on Monday. A suicide note points to the 40-year-old man.

I think what happened in Germany was the government made it illegal for you to defend yourself from thugs.
So the German people had no other choice but to submit to whatever the Brownshirters were dishing out.

Don't conflate 'propagandized' with 'stupid'.

A stupid person lacks the ability.

An brainwashed person lacks the truth.

Sorry, but in my humble opinion gullible YES loons only can be 'propagandized'
Clever people don't believe presstitutes, that's very simple

Just think about.
Who is gulty?

N

Are you one of the ones going to prison or one of the new adoptive homosexual foster parents?

I think what happened in Germany was the government made it illegal for you to defend yourself from thugs.
So the German people had no other choice but to submit to whatever the Brownshirters were dishing out.

When govn't demands to swallow own feces will you do it?
Where is the difference between accepting the deadly Gate's 'jab' and devouring of excrements?

I'm somebody who says something is going very wrong in Germany
I wouldn't venture an opinion about that country. It was a nice place to visit, years ago. Unlikely I will ever get another opportunity. Are you German? Could you be on the wrong board, posting in the wrong language to affect them?

I wouldn't venture an opinion about that country. It was a nice place to visit, years ago. Unlikely I will ever get another opportunity. Are you German? Could you be on the wrong board, posting in the wrong language to affect them?

Your 'nice' place is gone, forget it

When govn't demands to swallow own feces will you do it?
Where is the difference between accepting the deadly Gate's 'jab' and devouring of excrements?
We're at the point where we could easily fall into the abyss of totalitarianism.
When people who are just trying to protect themselves from being murdered are being charged with murder simply because they're White....we have slid into a state where we have a choice to fight or to give in. Most people will just give in. We can't trust anyone in government to protect us and we can't count on the cops. So our society is falling apart and I blame the media for this.

People in NYC have lost their minds. They think that the unvaccinated are murderers. These are the kinds of idiots that made Nazis difficult to get rid of. They'll believe anything the media tells them.....and refuse to believe that what the left is doing in their country is actually happening.

Last edited:
Sorry, but in my humble opinion gullible YES loons only can be 'propagandized'
Clever people don't believe presstitutes, that's very simple
Ya know, I used to think the same thing...but there is a VERY powerful thing called cognitive dissonance.

People...all people are conditioned to trust, and love the state through the many government education centers.

That loves, and trust is hammered into children.

It is very hard to deprogram that.

Ya know, I used to think the same thing...but there is a VERY powerful thing called cognitive dissonance.

People...all people are conditioned to trust, and love the state through the many government education centers.

That loves, and trust is hammered into children.

It is very hard to deprogram that.

The post-apocalyptic dystopia of the post-scamdemic 1984 world will deprogram the tiny remnant of survivors
Never thought what gonna happen to our societies after more as 90% inoculated die?

We're at the point where we could easily fall into the abyss of totalitarianism.
When people who are just trying to protect themselves from being murdered are being charged with murder simply because they're White....we have slid into a state where we have a choice to fight or to give in. Most people will just give in. We can't trust anyone in government to protect us and we can't count on the cops. So our society is falling apart and I blame the media for this.

People in NYC have lost their minds. They think that the unvaccinated are murderers. These are the kinds of idiots that made Nazis difficult to get rid of. They'll believe anything the media tells them.....and refuse to believe that what the left is doing in their country is actually happening.

Communist De Blasio transformed NYC to equal shitholes like SF or LA.
Most of newcomers leave the crazy city after few years.
Now the city has been transformed to the Corona prison

Communist De Blasio transformed NYC to equal shitholes like SF or LA.
Most of newcomers leave the crazy city after few years.
Now the city has been transformed to the Corona prison
After all....they did absolutely have to let all of those convicts out so they wouldn't catch COVID......and so they could get in fights with cops....break into stores and loot.

On December 2nd, German Chancellor Angela Merkel announced the introduction of new restrictions put in place exclusively for the unvaccinated. Germany is following the example of Austria who recently instituted a worldwide first ‘lockdown of the unvaccinated’ — which was, a few days later, extended to a lockdown for all. For all those paying attention, it was clear that Austria had set the train in motion for other countries to follow, and Germany was hot on its neighbour’s heels.

What are the new restrictions in Germany?

• No access to venues, restaurants, cinemas, and shops (apart from groceries) for the unvaccinated.
  • Unvaccinated are only allowed to use shops for ‘essentials’.
  • Private gatherings will be restricted to 2 people from another household if one person in the group is unvaccinated (children under the age of 14 are exempt).
  • Mask mandated for pupils of all ages.
  • General vaccination mandates are to be discussed and planned for February.

Speaking of the new restrictions, Olaf Scholz (SPD), the German Vice-Chancellor and successor to Angela Merkel, said that the pandemic “is a great national struggle” with lockdowns for the unvaccinated being “about solidarity.” But it is not about solidarity — it is about division, punishment and segregation. According to the latest figures, 68.8 percent of Germans are fully vaccinated, which means 31.2 percent of the population are being stripped of many of their freedoms and rights.

Wanting to know the new rules’ impact on the everyday lives of normal Germans, I called friends who I know remain unvaccinated and opposed to the mandates. “I feel pretty depressed,” said one friend. “A lot will change in my life because I am not willing to get the vaccine, I will lose my job as soon as mandates come into effect.”

Forum List

Back