A Trump Thanksgiving

Is something seriously wrong with Trump?

He just can’t let it go…even for a day of Thanks

He is obsessed with using cherished holidays of peace and thanks to air his grievances and attack his enemies

Not the mark of someone in control of his emotions
Were you looking in the mirror when you typed that? You can't even take Thanksgiving off not to bash Trump. Lol

Were you looking in the mirror when you typed that? You can't even take Thanksgiving off not to bash Trump. Lol

Unlike Conservatives who use Thanksgiving as a stage to attack personal rivals and throw childish insults….I cherish our holidays

Why don’t you?

BTW, I'm happy to translate... President Trump says he's very thankful he didn't raise a fucking animal like this... that would smoke crack and get a "footjob" from his 14-year old niece... and record it.

Most human beings agree.

hunted molesting 14year old niece.png

BTW, I'm happy to translate... President Trump says he's very thankful he didn't raise a fucking animal like this... that would smoke crack and get a "footjob" from his 14-year old niece... and record it.

Most human beings agree.

View attachment 862763
He learned from his dad and his sister. Give Biden credit though, he fondles all little girls and the op is fine with it. But Trump tells the truth about the witch hunt they are doing to him and that's terrible.

As an American, doesn’t that type of shit embarrass you?
What's embarrassing is that you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist zombies have turned our justice system into a WEAPON to TRY to stop your political opponent. It doesn't get more UNAMERICAN than that!
You assholes have been on a non-stop campaign of false accusations and lies for SEVEN FUCKING YEARS, and you have the nerve to complain that Trump has something to say about it. GTFOH!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Most human beings agree.

View attachment 862763
Because....................Hunter isn't the SUBJECT of the THREAD.

What's embarrassing is that you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist zombies have turned our justice system into a WEAPON to TRY to stop your political opponent. It doesn't get more UNAMERICAN than that!
You assholes have been on a non-stop campaign of false accusations and lies for SEVEN FUCKING YEARS, and you have the nerve to complain that Trump has something to say about it. GTFOH!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
Nice Screed..

Happy Thanksgiving

Is something seriously wrong with Trump?

He just can’t let it go…even for a day of Thanks

He is obsessed with using cherished holidays of peace and thanks to air his grievances and attack his enemies

Not the mark of someone in control of his emotions
Imagine if this nutjob gets another term, his sole concern will be about settling scores against perceived enemies and his paranoia will only exacerbate his mental illness.

Forum List

Back