A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

The left will cherry pick when it suits their agenda...the same decent and honorable McCain also vouched that there was nothing in the 23 years worth of tax returns that Romney turned over to his campaign that would make Romney ineligible to be a candidate for president.

There is likely plenty in his tax returns that will hurt him politically, without making him 'ineligible'.

Nobody stubbornly hides good news.

By this logic Obama is hiding a lot of bad news....Here are some of things he has still not released....

State senate papers, Academic transcripts, Medical records, List of small-dollar donors,
the Rashid Khalidi tape, the real White House guest list, Countless FOIA requests, Health reform negotiations, Fast and Furious documents....

obama-exhibit-2.jpg
Breitbart's dead.

Interesting that you think there is something scary about that photo.

It says volumes about your racism.

Last edited:

I think that's overstating it a bit. He's not currently running for re-election, and likely won't be again. He is inconsistent, to put it mildly. He went from corrupt Senator (S&L scandal) who abused his power to scare a doctor during his wife's drug addiction, to the 'Straight Talker' (2000), to Bushie sycophant, to McBush (although more decent and good; 2008), to full-on teabagger wingnut (2010), and now is back to being a Center-Right Moderate who occasionally does the right and honorable thing, regardless of party or politics. Which we saw today on the Senate floor.

As for 'hero', that is certainly debatable. He certainly sacrificed years of his life, and parts of his body, for the country. The circumstances surrounding that sacrifice are controversial.

Col. Tammy Duckworth left 2 legs and part of an arm in Iraq, and she doesn't consider herself a hero, and doesn't want to be called one. I remember Max Cleland saying that, also. You hear the same thing from countless troops who were injured. I don't know if Senator McCain considers himself a hero or not. I suspect he's like most troops in that regard.

Part of what makes the McCain story compelling is that he isn't perfect, doesn't try to be..and readily admits fault. McCain - Feingold came out of the S&L scandal. And he's not really one to laud his experiences in Vietnam, quite the opposite, he really doesn't like talking about it. He also readily admits he was a "hotdog" before getting captured. I personally think that is what defined him. And that's when he became heroic.

There is likely plenty in his tax returns that will hurt him politically, without making him 'ineligible'.

Nobody stubbornly hides good news.

By this logic Obama is hiding a lot of bad news....Here are some of things he has still not released....

State senate papers, Academic transcripts, Medical records, List of small-dollar donors,
the Rashid Khalidi tape, the real White House guest list, Countless FOIA requests, Health reform negotiations, Fast and Furious documents....

obama-exhibit-2.jpg
Breitbart's dead.

So now a photo is racism?

Go take your meds...

I think that's overstating it a bit. He's not currently running for re-election, and likely won't be again. He is inconsistent, to put it mildly. He went from corrupt Senator (S&L scandal) who abused his power to scare a doctor during his wife's drug addiction, to the 'Straight Talker' (2000), to Bushie sycophant, to McBush (although more decent and good; 2008), to full-on teabagger wingnut (2010), and now is back to being a Center-Right Moderate who occasionally does the right and honorable thing, regardless of party or politics. Which we saw today on the Senate floor.

As for 'hero', that is certainly debatable. He certainly sacrificed years of his life, and parts of his body, for the country. The circumstances surrounding that sacrifice are controversial.

Col. Tammy Duckworth left 2 legs and part of an arm in Iraq, and she doesn't consider herself a hero, and doesn't want to be called one. I remember Max Cleland saying that, also. You hear the same thing from countless troops who were injured. I don't know if Senator McCain considers himself a hero or not. I suspect he's like most troops in that regard.

Part of what makes the McCain story compelling is that he isn't perfect, doesn't try to be..and readily admits fault. McCain - Feingold came out of the S&L scandal. And he's not really one to laud his experiences in Vietnam, quite the opposite, he really doesn't like talking about it. He also readily admits he was a "hotdog" before getting captured. I personally think that is what defined him. And that's when he became heroic.
Oh, I agree. I just think there have been times - as recently as the 2010 mid-terms - where he has done and said some things that are beneath him, in the name of political expediency. And he can't chalk those up to youthful indiscretions.

obama-exhibit-2.jpg
Breitbart's dead.

Go take your meds...

OK - why did Zander post that photo? Because he likes to look at young Black men?

Oh, I agree. I just think there have been times - as recently as the 2010 mid-terms - where he has done and said some things that are beneath him, in the name of political expediency. And he can't chalk those up to youthful indiscretions.

True.

But there are things that people like Kucinich and Nader say that are cringe worthy..even if on the whole they are admirable as people.

McCain sees the wrting on the wall.

he knows the republicans will be exscoriated by history

McCain was the scum of the earth 4 years ago when running against Obama. What has changed?

We in the GOP need McCain acting like this more often.

Fakey-Speak to English translator:

"I, a determined albeit forever dishonest liberal Democratic, approve of what McCain said and I submit that those Republicans would be well served by having that Republican, McCain, speaking in such a manner more frequently."

Breitbart's dead.

Go take your meds...

OK - why did Zander post that photo? Because he likes to look at young Black men?

Zander probably posted that image of young Barack partly because one of the complaints about Pres. Obama's hypocritical lack of transparency involves his hiding of his college records and partly because the source of the litany of things which the President is hiding is from Breitbart from whence came that particular photo.

McCain ran a more positive campaign in some ways.

I remember when he corrected that silly old lady about Obama being a Muslim with, "Ma'am, no he is not, and he is my friend", or words to that effect.

That is one of the reasons why I voted for him: his decency.

And one of the reasons we have worked so hard to suppress the TPM here: their lack of decency in the Tea Party locally. We have been very successful here.

McCain was the scum of the earth 4 years ago when running against Obama. What has changed?

True.

But there are things that people like Kucinich and Nader say that are cringe worthy..even if on the whole they are admirable as people.
Perhaps - I haven't heard anything from either of them that would be embarrassing or that they would want to take back.

But neither of them are held up to the hero status and high regard that McCain has, over the years.

Although I believe Ralph Nader is a true American hero for his consumer advocacy, and has saved countless lives. He is in my top 10 of the greatest Americans of the last century.

We in the GOP need McCain acting like this more often.

whats that blurring party lines so you big government fucks can take additional liberties.

Mc Cain lost because we dont want democrats in the party. IE YOU..........

Go take your meds...

Zander probably posted that image of young Barack partly because one of the complaints about Pres. Obama's hypocritical lack of transparency involves his hiding of his college records and partly because the source of the litany of things which the President is hiding is from Breitbart from whence came that particular photo.
There is extra effort to grab a photo from a site and post it here. The photo adds nothing to this tired attack on President Obama (praise be unto Him!).

I don't think that's it, but Zander thanks you for running interference for him.

Maybe he'll actually answer for himself! I doubt it.

It is -- as we know from reading the words, wisdom and wit of many liberals -- quite fashionable to declare that Michele Bachman is crazy. She has, after all, those infamously "crazy eyes." So the conclusion that she is also nuts is inescapable.

And for all I know, it might even have a kernel of truth.

In making her complaint about Mrs. Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedine, Congressperson Bachman has not been particularly clear.

So, to help clarify the matter, I elected to do some breezy, easy, cheesy internet research. No. I didn't use Wiki. An easy, breezy, cheesy internet search may be laughable, but still: we must have SOME standards.

Here's some of the shit I discovered. The question is: is it JUST shit? I dunno. But maybe these tiodbits have some utility as a point of departure.

Weiner's In-Laws and the SECRET Muslim Brotherhood Connections REVEALED

Robert Spencer: Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain - Jihad Watch

The Dark Muslim Brotherhood World of Huma Abedin | FrontPage Magazine

There is extra effort to grab a photo from a site and post it here. The photo adds nothing to this tired attack on President Obama (praise be unto Him!).

I don't think that's it, but Zander thanks you for running interference for him.

Maybe he'll actually answer for himself! I doubt it.

The extra effort is quite laughably minimal. It's so fucking easy, even libs can do it.

Forum List

Back