A truck driver with USPS says he was suspicious of his cargo load of 288,000 COMPLETED ballots

Ups is not allowed to and doesn't carry ballots...so sezzz corporate

See....totally not allowed

That looks like a used ups truck. Normally, they are pretty spiffy. This one looks like it was bought from a junk yard and then used as a legit one.

I don't trust any reporter who works for the Epoch times.

I don't trust any ups man in a truck that has half its front bumper missing, patch jobs on the sides and dirty, with a driver not in uniform. UPS DRIVERS are ALWAYS in uniform. Its like a cop saying he is a cop but is driving a beat up civilian car, no uniform, NO BADGE, and wanting to pull you over.

That looks like a used ups truck. Normally, they are pretty spiffy. This one looks like it was bought from a junk yard and then used as a legit one.

Also...if it's UPS...up until 11/11 this year..they did not let their drivers have beards. The growth of this guy's beard (if it's UPS) makes his story bullshit.

UPS is not USPS though.

I don't trust any ups man in a truck that has half its front bumper missing, patch jobs on the sides and dirty, with a driver not in uniform. UPS DRIVERS are ALWAYS in uniform. Its like a cop saying he is a cop but is driving a beat up civilian car, no uniform, NO BADGE, and wanting to pull you over.

The epoch times probably bought a dumpy truck, and it probably didn't even run, and they filled it with ? absentee ballots.

The epoch times probably bought a dumpy truck, and it probably didn't even run, and they filled it with ? absentee ballots.

Or, stupid hirelings looking for a paycheck from Soros did indeed buy a used pickup truck, did what this guy said, and got outted by one of the idiots. They do tend to turn on their own.
Reagardless..the whole thing smacks of bullshit no matter who is behind it.

They took his truck...

Folks....

THEY TOOK HIS TRUCK!

He is pissed now, everything is being revealed.

Or, stupid hirelings looking for a paycheck from Soros did indeed buy a used pickup truck, did what this guy said, and got outted by one of the idiots. They do tend to turn on their own.
Reagardless..the whole thing smacks of bullshit no matter who is behind it.

Imagination is your ruin.

It is amazing just how fast Democrats are to discount any alleged voter fraud no matter the source.

How about we discuss all allegations that are presented to a court that has jurisdiction? What evidence has the driver presented to a court that matters, as oppose to the Kangaroo court as shown on OAN.

Why didn't he immediately turn his "evidence" over to the impeached president trump's legal team?

Blabbing his discovery to the press and anyone else who would listen greatly increases the risk of "Biden conspirators" stealing his precious find.

None of these USPS guys seem to be in uniform when they make these discoveries.
thats because this guy was a contract driver....

it still says UPS on it.....i know when the PO sells its old vehicles they pull off the decals.....i dont think UPS would be any different.....

The guy is so reliable that Trump's lawyers didn't even use him as a witness in court.
He just came forward yesterday with his claim. He's filed an affidavit which is the same as court testimony.
You guys need to stop lying so hard.

The guy is so reliable that Trump's lawyers didn't even use him as a witness in court.
He just came forward yesterday with his claim. He's filed an affidavit which is the same as court testimony.
Oh noes. It's an affidavit! Lol. You guys have come up with a gazillion affidavits resulting in loss and loss and loss after loss for you.
Do you think that because the word affidavit sounds fancy it has some sort of legal power?

Oh noes. It's an affidavit! Lol. You guys have come up with a gazillion affidavits resulting in loss and loss and loss after loss for you.
Do you think that because the word affidavit sounds fancy it has some sort of legal power?
It actually does have "some sort of legal power". It is the same as in court testimony.

How about we discuss all allegations that are presented to a court that has jurisdiction? What evidence has the driver presented to a court that matters, as oppose to the Kangaroo court as shown on OAN.
I see you aren't concerned or outraged at 288, 000 fake ballots all set to be used against Trump.
It bothers you more that his press conference was broadcast. That says a lot.

It actually does have "some sort of legal power". It is the same as in court testimony.
No it's not. He didn't have to be under oath.

Why didn't he immediately turn his "evidence" over to the impeached president trump's legal team?

Blabbing his discovery to the press and anyone else who would listen greatly increases the risk of "Biden conspirators" stealing his precious find.

Yeah he sounds way too much like a Democrat good point.

Joe Biden under-performed Hillary Clinton in every state except the Swing States.

Donald Trump outperformed Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, and Himself in every state in every county.

Joe Biden only won 17% of the counties in The US, while Donald Trump won 83% of the counties.

Something very fishy happened in these big cities in these 6 swing states that shut down the counting in the middle of the night while America slept confident in a Trump Landslide and all the observers were kicked out of the polling stations.

Too many affidavits, testimony, and video of fraud to validate The Election.

Forum List

Back