A triple headline piece in the New York Times.

Biden is responsible for the Department of Labor and the Department of Health and Human Services. Those agencies are responsible for preventing labor abuses, and abuses of children.

So, then any time there are any labor abuses or any abuse of children the POTUS should be held personally responsible.

That is now your position?

If it were true, I would for sure admit to such.
So you are not even rising to the level of "honest partisan sheep" that you insulted another poster for rising to.

I'll take an honest Trump supporter over a dishonest Bidenista any day.

So, then any time there are any labor abuses or any abuse of children the POTUS should be held personally responsible.

That is now your position?
No, he should be held professionally responsible if he creates the conditions that lead to a sharp increase in labor abuses and abuses of children, and then continues the actions that created them.

It's not like impeachment is a big deal or nuthin'. Trump got impeached two or three times (I honestly lost count) and he's the odds-on favorite to be president in 2025.

On an emotional level, will you miss your God Biden, more than you enjoy hating on your Satan Trump?

Just curious . . .

It's not like impeachment is a big deal or nuthin'. Trump got impeached two or three times

True, it is not a big deal any longer.

On an emotional level, will you miss your God Biden, more than you enjoy hating on your Satan Trump?

Not a thing will change in my life on any level, including emotional. If Trump wins again I will feel the exact same way about him as I do the current resident of the White House

True, it is not a big deal any longer.
Why did you feel the need to truncate my quote, leaving off the part about Trump being odds-on favorite for 2025? What about Trump being odds on favorite for 2025 bothers you?
Not a thing will change in my life on any level, including emotional. If Trump wins again I will feel the exact same way about him as I do the current resident of the White House
How do you feel about Joe Biden?

Why did you feel the need to truncate my quote, leaving off the part about Trump being odds-on favorite for 2025?

Because it was not relevant to my reply.

What about Trump being odds on favorite for 2025 bothers you?

Not a thing. The only thing that bothers me is we as a nation are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden. It is akin to choosing between being shot or being poisoned, there just is no winning choice for the nation.

Sure, cultist like you will be happy as a pig in shit if your god wins, but the country will still lose.

How do you feel about Joe Biden?

He fucking sucks and has done just about nothing correct during his time in office. He is one more in a long list of failed presidents we have had this century, each seemingly worse than their predecessor.

The only thing that bothers me is we as a nation are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden. It is akin to choosing between being shot or being poisoned, there just is no winning choice for the nation.
Agreed that's no 'choice' GG, more the illusion of one.....~S~

Not a thing. The only thing that bothers me is we as a nation are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden. It is akin to choosing between being shot or being poisoned, there just is no winning choice for the nation.
Agreed that's no 'choice' GG, more the illusion of one.....~S~
Bull.

We have a clear choice between:

a) A senile and incoherent aging member of the liberal establishment, now almost totally controlled by the ultra-left wokesters who believes that acting in America's best interest is morally wrong, and that the worse things are for the American people, the better it is for their various causes that shift so often that they themselves have a hard time keeping up with the latest dogma,

or

b) An aging but vital member of no establishment at all other than himself, who is an egotistical braggart, whose ego is stroked by achieving results that benefit the American people.

Love or hate either, Trump is demonstrably better for the American people. Pretending that they two are even in the same ballpark is laughable.

Two of the headlines are migrant children work on America's roofs and Biden impeachment the GOP searches for an offense.

Searches for an offense? How about migrant children working on America's roofs? That sounds like enough to get rid of a president to me.

It is true, that the GOP has not "connected the dots" BY proving diaper Joe guilty of a crime. But it's only an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment. There is more than enough to inquire about, especially Biden's DOJ/FBI/DNC has chosen to be completely uncurious.

Funny thing, though. It seems the media has finally decided to practice journalism again. Something that seemingly died during the Obama Administration. How proud Biden must be to have revived the once great institution of the American Press, now slowly resurrecting itself from the Obama era state run media.
YOu really think it's the Biden Administration putting those kids to work on rooftops?

Why don't you look at which states want to relax child labor laws and tell me that again.

Pretending that they two are even in the same ballpark is laughable.
the seat of the POTUS is a faux leadership roll of a mouthpiece for the real power in this nation Seymour

neither candidate is going to change this countries direction , intents, or narratives , they'll simply present it in terms palatable towards them appearing to make a difference

~S~

YOu really think it's the Biden Administration putting those kids to work on rooftops?

Why don't you look at which states want to relax child labor laws and tell me that again.
No, I think know that the Biden Administration is deliberately flooding the border with illegal aliens that the DHS is giving fake legal status to by pretending to believe they are asylum seekers, and that Biden's Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Labor is either deliberately doing nothing about the child labor, or are so overwhelmed, they are unable to even begin to address it.

What does it matter whether child labor laws are left as it, relaxed or tightened, if Biden created the conditions where they are unenforceable, and continues the actions that led to that?

No, I think know that the Biden Administration is deliberately flooding the border with illegal aliens that the DHS is giving fake legal status to by pretending to believe they are asylum seekers, and that Biden's Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Labor is either deliberately doing nothing about the child labor, or are so overwhelmed, they are unable to even begin to address it.

What does it matter whether child labor laws are left as it, relaxed or tightened, if Biden created the conditions where they are unenforceable, and continues the actions that led to that?
Oh, so it's a conspiracy, is it?

conspiracy1.gif

the seat of the POTUS is a faux leadership roll of a mouthpiece for the real power in this nation Seymour

neither candidate is going to change this countries direction , intents, or narratives , they'll simply present it in terms palatable towards them appearing to make a difference

~S~
Bull.

This "both candidates are useless, evil, nasty, unable to do anything," etc. is the new fallback position, I see. I guess as badly as Biden has fucked up this nation, and as corrupt as he has been shown to be, and as much of a perv as anyone with eyes has known for year, what else can his supporters say except some version of "everyone does it!"

Trump made a difference on the border. His remain in Mexico policy, which he negotiated into also being Mexico's policy, along with his enforcement of title 42 were a big part of the reason that illegal immigration was far less under Trump than Biden. Also, that he made it clear that illegals are not welcome, while Biden's message has consistently been the opposite.

I suppose a thread appealing to Democrats' compassion for children was doomed from the start.

Bull.

We have a clear choice between:

a) A senile and incoherent aging member of the liberal establishment, now almost totally controlled by the ultra-left wokesters who believes that acting in America's best interest is morally wrong, and that the worse things are for the American people, the better it is for their various causes that shift so often that they themselves have a hard time keeping up with the latest dogma,

or

b) An aging but vital member of no establishment at all other than himself, who is an egotistical braggart, whose ego is stroked by achieving results that benefit the American people.

Love or hate either, Trump is demonstrably better for the American people. Pretending that they two are even in the same ballpark is laughable.

Trump had his chance was failed, another 4 years of Trump would be like putting Ryan Leaf in as QB instead of JaMarcus Russell.

Neither of the men, nor the parties they represent give a flying fuck about the country or the people in it.

But to be honest, I am a bit envious of you, it would be wonderful to have such faith in one side or the other. But I just cannot turn my brain off like you have done

Trump made a difference on the border. His remain in Mexico policy, which he negotiated into also being Mexico's policy, along with his enforcement of title 42 were a big part of the reason that illegal immigration was far less under Trump than Biden. Also, that he made it clear that illegals are not welcome, while Biden's message has consistently been the opposite.

But he did not. The number of illegals crossing the border did not go down until 2020 and that was due to COVID and not Trump

Title 42 was tied directly to COVID as well.

Trump had his chance was failed, another 4 years of Trump would be like putting Ryan Leaf in as QB instead of JaMarcus Russell.

Neither of the men, nor the parties they represent give a flying fuck about the country or the people in it.
I have no party affiliation either but Trump's policies were effective. People just didn't like his personality.

Bull.

This "both candidates are useless, evil, nasty, unable to do anything," etc. is the new fallback position, I see. I guess as badly as Biden has fucked up this nation, and as corrupt as he has been shown to be, and as much of a perv as anyone with eyes has known for year, what else can his supporters say except some version of "everyone does it!"

I suppose a thread appealing to Democrats' compassion for children was doomed from the start.
We exist in what many see in the broader objective as a failed nation Seymour, the corruption , collusion (and yes, perversion) is of dire levels

It's the perfect storm for fascism to insidiously slip in while one party accuses the other of doing so

When this sinks in, the reality of salvation via any one contestant is far less than our expectations

America could elect Jesus, and He'd be growin' horns by the end of His 1st term.....~S~

But to be honest, I am a bit envious of you, it would be wonderful to have such faith in one side or the other. But I just cannot turn my brain off like you have done
I presented facts to show that Trump was demonstrably better as president than Biden.

If you have some fact about Biden's successes, I may be swayed by them. I have no interest in childish personal attacks, as they are the fallback for people who have run out of ideas.

Forum List

Back