A time line of kyle

At the gas station it appears kyle ran after a guy and killed him in pure blood murder
^^ I am wrong
Kyle may have been breaking the law by carrying that weapon, but this is definitely a clear case of self defense. I cant see how anyone could see it differently. A dude throwing a molotov cocktails at you and attempting to assault you? Then a violent mob chases you down? If that isnt self defense, what on earth is?

Watch the video again, why was kyle shooting his gun off before they where chasing him into the gas station?

I kinda think a kid alone with a gun ..
you really need new glass's and some hearing aids,,,

My hearing is great I heard the shots before the gas station
its pretty clear they arent from kyles gun,,,

and I cant see how you missed it in the video where they show you where the other shots came from and if you look close you can see the guy and the barrel blast from his gun,,

15:31 the other reporter comments on what happened after the first shooting....

Dude I just want to know the truth, I will troll liberals to death (to make fun of them) but when I get serious I want to figure out the truth
I'm NOT on any side.
I want the truth.
So, can we discuss what we see as facts?

#1. No reason why, but this all started with the shooting at the auto shop.

Who shot who?

Dude I just want to know the truth, I will troll liberals to death (to make fun of them) but when I get serious I want to figure out the truth
I'm NOT on any side.
I want the truth.

Who shot who?

Again...watch the Tim Pool podcast video...this reporter was right behind the first guy who was shot and saw the entire encounter...

He should have stayed home.

So should the antifa/blm joe biden voters who were burning, looting, beating and attacking people.........had they not been there they wouldn't have been shot.

I'm NOT on any side.
I want the truth.

Who shot who?

Watch the video again, gun shots happened before the auto shop, they were chasing kyle

I'm NOT on any side.
I want the truth.

Who shot who?

Again...watch the Tim Pool podcast video...this reporter was right behind the first guy who was shot and saw the entire encounter...

Its a 30 min. Video

I watched this video three times, so kyle killed the guy at the gas station, then when they where chasing him killed the guy with a skate board and blew the guys arm off with a gun , am I correct?

In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired. Only when they caught up and were actively attacking him did he fire. If anyone doubts me, just watch that ABC video in the OP.

If you shoot at people and they come to kick your ass it's not self defense.

So should the antifa/blm joe biden voters who were burning, looting, beating and attacking people.........had they not been there they wouldn't have been shot.

It was not his responsibility to go there to provide justice.

It was all of are duty to go there and provide justice, a bunch of us is just old and key board warriors.

P.s. thanks for the post

At the gas station it appears kyle ran after a guy and killed him in pure blood murder
^^ I am wrong
Kyle may have been breaking the law by carrying that weapon, but this is definitely a clear case of self defense. I cant see how anyone could see it differently. A dude throwing a molotov cocktails at you and attempting to assault you? Then a violent mob chases you down? If that isnt self defense, what on earth is?

These "victims" were bad guys with very bad intentions. Their rap sheets paint a dark picture of who they were.
It was not a Molotov cocktail. It was a plastic bag.

You admit he was illegally carrying a weapon.

He killed two people while in the commission of a crime.

Rut Roh

He didn't go there to "provide justice." He was helping out. It wasn't there job to set a dumpster on fire and push it into gas pumps.........

I watched this video three times, so kyle killed the guy at the gas station, then when they where chasing him killed the guy with a skate board and blew the guys arm off with a gun , am I correct?

In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired. Only when they caught up and were actively attacking him did he fire. If anyone doubts me, just watch that ABC video in the OP.

If you shoot at people and they come to kick your ass it's not self defense.

He was alone..

^^ I am wrong

These "victims" were bad guys with very bad intentions. Their rap sheets paint a dark picture of who they were.

Rut Roh

Wrong....he shot 3 people who violently attacked him.

^^ I am wrong

Rut Roh

A plastic bag full of what?

^^ I am wrong

Rut Roh

A plastic bag full of what?

Whatever it was it was on fire when he tossed it.........

He didn't go there to "provide justice." He was helping out. It wasn't there job to set a dumpster on fire and push it into gas pumps.........

You don't go somewhere with a rifle to "help out". You go there with a rifle to intimidate people that you are there to send a message to and you go there with the expectation, maybe even the hope, of having to use it. He went there with the expectation of confrontation just like the rioters did. He contributed to the violence, he didn't stop anything or help anything.

So should the antifa/blm joe biden voters who were burning, looting, beating and attacking people
BLM is not violent. ( A few are I'm sure )
Proud Bois are not violent. ( A few are I'm sure )

These violent people are just thugs. No Political Affilation.
You want someone to blame, but it aint the Democrats.

Forum List

Back