A time line of kyle

Ok watched it 9 times, I heard gun shots and then they were chasing kyle to the gas station where he killed the guy chasing him.
We dont knw if those were Kyles shots or someone elses. There isnt a video of the shooter when those first 7 shots went off. Its possible that Kyle may have been firing warning shots to scare away these crazy people, or the mob may have been the ones firing.

Thats my thinking also, they had to gang up on him..

But why was kyle alone with out his friends with guns?

Why was he just walking around and not protecting the car dealership?

At the gas station it appears kyle ran after a guy and killed him in pure blood murder
^^ I am wrong
Kyle may have been breaking the law by carrying that weapon, but this is definitely a clear case of self defense. I cant see how anyone could see it differently. A dude throwing a molotov cocktails at you and attempting to assault you? Then a violent mob chases you down? If that isnt self defense, what on earth is?

Watch the video again, why was kyle shooting his gun off before they where chasing him into the gas station?

I kinda think a kid alone with a gun
In every instance of the 3 shootings, Kyle was running away from an attacker before he fired.
So at 11:48 at the auto shop, (2 minutes into the video), questions I have.

1) Who was shot? and was that person killed?
2) Who shot that person?
3) With 100% certainty, Kyle attends to the person who was shot, gets on his phone, makes a call.
#3 is true, correct?
4) Someone claims someone said, "I just shot someone" Is this true or debatable? Who said that?
5) Was Kyle 'running away' when the so-called person at the auto shop was shot?

6) This is ALL before Kyle was running away ( in the middle of the street ) from attackers.

So, can we stick to questions 1-5. And answer those first.

But you heard the gun shots before they where chasing him into the gas station..
Listen to all the gun fire after the guy throws the molotov cocktail. There are multiple shots fired, but they arent all the same gun. Someone is shooting a gun AFTER Kyle shoots the guy, while Kyle running away. I think someone is shooting a gun before Kyle shoots the guy. I dont know, its tough to tell exactly whats going on, but it seems like there are multiple shooters.

I watched it the 7th time, you are correct, they where chasing kyle at the gas station, he killed him.

Also, there was a reporter who was at the scene of the first shooting who described the attack. You can find video of his account online.....he was on the Tim Pool podcast too.....he states what happened.

But why was kyle alone with out his friends with guns?

Why was he just walking around and not protecting the car dealership?
I dont know the facts, but i did hear that molotov guy was trying to burn some cars at the dealership and Kyle stopped him. I cant confirm if thats true or not. but they may have been way down at the end of the parking lot at first.

I watched this video three times, so kyle killed the guy at the gas station, then when they where chasing him killed the guy with a skate board and blew the guys arm off with a gun , am I correct?

Here.....the reporter who saw the encounter with the first violent felon.....he also tried to help the felon after he was shot...

"Prior to the first shooting that I witnessed, I did see a number of individuals pursuing the 17-year-old alleged shooter -- and actually, the individual who was shot, I did see him advance on him very closely," McGinniss told host Tucker Carlson.

Here...the witness on the Tim Pool podcast...

I'm unsure what stance you are taking.

1) Are you unsure if Kyle is innocent or guilty?
2) Are you defending Kyle?
3) Are you suggesting Kyle shot a guy at the auto shop ( gas station ) and that is why people were chasing him down the street, shouting "He, (meaning Kyle) just shot someone". Where he later actually killed people, in self defense or not.

At the gas station it appears kyle ran after a guy and killed him in pure blood murder
^^ I am wrong
Kyle may have been breaking the law by carrying that weapon, but this is definitely a clear case of self defense. I cant see how anyone could see it differently. A dude throwing a molotov cocktails at you and attempting to assault you? Then a violent mob chases you down? If that isnt self defense, what on earth is?

Watch the video again, why was kyle shooting his gun off before they where chasing him into the gas station?

I kinda think a kid alone with a gun ..
you really need new glass's and some hearing aids,,,

The first felon chased after the hispanic teenager. the felon advanced on him and he lunged at the hispanic teenager grabbing for his gun....

he also tried to help the felon after he was shot...

Which felon, the one that was shirtless and shot at the auto shop?
Did he have a past Felony offense of which you are speaking?
He didn't commit a felony that night did he?

Just trying to get the truth.

he also tried to help the felon after he was shot...

Which felon, the one that was shirtless and shot at the auto shop?
Did he have a past Felony offense of which you are speaking?
He didn't commit a felony that night did he?

Just trying to get the truth.

Two of the attackers had previous felony convictions...the guy with the gun who approached the hispanic teenager may not have been a felon.

The first felon chased after the hispanic teenager. the felon advanced on him and he lunged at the hispanic teenager grabbing for his gun....

Let's focus at what happened at the auto shop before Kyle was running down the street.
I think that is what 'the court of law' will do.
What happened at the auto shop?
Did Kyle kill a guy or not?

I'm unsure what stance you are taking.

1) Are you unsure if Kyle is innocent or guilty?
2) Are you defending Kyle?
3) Are you suggesting Kyle shot a guy at the auto shop ( gas station ) and that is why people were chasing him down the street, shouting "He, (meaning Kyle) just shot someone". Where he later actually killed people, in self defense or not.

Dude I just want to know the truth, I will troll liberals to death (to make fun of them) but when I get serious I want to figure out the truth

Let's focus at what happened at the auto shop before Kyle was running down the street.

Watch the interview on the Tim Pool podcast...the reporter saw the attack and describes everything up to and including the shooting.

They where chasing kyle at the gas station, what we have to focus on is why where they chasing him?

he defended himself against an attack and the assailant died,,,

I have to say that this witness says the first felon was shot in the front by the hispanic teenager........the killing wound was in his back.....I keep wondering if someone else hit the first felon that killed him.

^^ I am wrong

I kinda think a kid alone with a gun ..
you really need new glass's and some hearing aids,,,

My hearing is great I heard the shots before the gas station

At 11:42 on the Tim Pool podcast video they talk about the injuries to the first guy...he states that the first guy who was shot was falling forward when he got shot....and the reporter says he felt a sensation going past him as he was watching the attack....which may mean Rittenhouse did not even kill the first guy......

I am perplexed did kyle kill two at the skate board incident or just one?
He shot one guy's bicep off and shot another in the chest resulting in 1 death. The 'bicep guy' didn't die.

Forum List

Back