A THIRD of Americans making over $150k are living paycheck to paycheck...

Biden-flation is even squeezing higher income earners as it continues to hammer middle income and lower income Americans.

As Democrats continue to spread their "economic prosperity" propaganda spearheaded by the Biden Administration across the nation, all indications are the economy is in fact is on a steep downward trajectory.

Let the Democrat gaslighting continue...in...3...2...1...
I make over a 100K and I am far from living paycheck to paycheck....

I actually make a little more money now than I did when Trump was president but that has nothing to do with Biden just like me making that much had nothing to do with Trump.....

And the cost of living in comparison to wages have been growing out of wack for the last 40 years...and no president or party has really done much to fix it...because that isn't how Capitalism works

One of the reasons I don't have kids but I don't see why i should pay more in taxes than people with kids since people with kids are using far more government services than I
I don't have any children either, visiting friends with children then leaving was wonderful.
I do agree with your assessment, sadly, the government doesn't

Biden-flation is even squeezing higher income earners as it continues to hammer middle income and lower income Americans.

As Democrats continue to spread their "economic prosperity" propaganda spearheaded by the Biden Administration across the nation, all indications are the economy is in fact is on a steep downward trajectory.

I am old enough to remember when Right wingers supported personal responsibility.

Now people being shitty with their money is the presidents fault.

My how times change.

Subtract it completely from your list - no one needs a car in NYC, and the vast majority of NYC residents do not own one. The speed limit in the entire city is 25mph. You can certainly live on $5,000 a month for food and utilities and entertainment in NYC.

And I was using a very expensive rent in the most expensive city in the U.S. to make a point.

Was the OP about NYC residents? No.

Most places in America do not charge $3,000 a month for rent, unless you are living above your means.

Most mortgages in America do not cost $3,000 a month unless you are living above your means.

And most places in America do not have the tax rates of NYC, so you have a LOT more than $96,000 after taxes.

FAIL.
The prices are rising. We need authoritarians to start running for office to eliminate your authoritarians. And that is Democracy.

How long has this real inflation been 20-30%?
That is why when we see people spazzing out and killing many we just get out of the way and let the worse happen. You can appreciate that. There are a good percentage of people who live within your views of crimes and the comply enforcements of simple crap as crimes.

That is why when we see people spazzing out and killing many we just get out of the way and let the worse happen. You can appreciate that. There are a good percentage of people who live within your views of crimes and the comply enforcements of simple crap as crimes.
How long has inflation been at 20 - 30%.

So .. education, dominated by Democrats, hasn't provided adequate lessons on basic consumer math?
Of course not. I wasn't even offered that in high school, nor were my nephews.
An Obsolete Guillotine-Fodder Institution

College is designed only for richkids living off an allowance. The other students are there because they're afraid to grow up. The reward isn't worth the sacrifice of manhood. But instead of resenting what was done to them, the other students, after they graduate, take it out on those who weren't afraid to grow up.
You need your medication adjusted.
If you make $150,000 a year you absolutely don't have a take home pay of $150,000. At a 36% tax bracket its $54,000. Take $36,000 from the remainder and you are eating hot dogs. Gas today is $6.93 a gallon.
Hmm...and yet, I paid $3.55 a gallon three days ago!
Housing prices are out of control and that's not workers' fault.
No, though the flood of illegal aliens is a big factor.

Depending on what product it is, inflation is actually between 15% - 60%. Especially food items.
Our average cost of living now is between $600 - $800 more per month than in 2021.
And that is with cutting back on luxury food items like steaks/lamb/seafood etc.
Our goal for the past 7-8 years is to save $1000 a month. This year we have only been able to save about $3200 for the YEAR.

Forum List

Back