A tale of two terrorists

Then again, perhaps he will be executed. But given that it was in Massachussets, I won't bet my grocery money on it.

Would anyone watch a tv show that featured a muslim terrorist as the lead character? One that maybe speaks at a college or helps LE but cannot control his/her desire to maim and kill BECAUSE they are a terrorist and sometimes flip over to their darkside in between lectures and helping LE....would you watch such a show?

Now....here's the kicker question:

How many LOVE and watch the show Dexter? Or the new show Hannibal? And what is the difference between all the above?

Would anyone watch a tv show that featured a muslim terrorist as the lead character? One that maybe speaks at a college or helps LE but cannot control his/her desire to maim and kill BECAUSE they are a terrorist and sometimes flip over to their darkside in between lectures and helping LE....would you watch such a show?

How many LOVE and watch the show Dexter? Or the new show Hannibal? And what is the difference between all the above?

I've never seen Dexter OR Hannibal. I'm more the H2 type.

I haven't either. Watching some serial killers glorified is not my cup of tea.

When I read the thread title, "A tale of two terrorists".

I thought is was going to be about Bush and Cheney. ... :cool:
---------------

Yeah, me too.

It appears you are more the white trash moron type, but to answer your neg question - yes, you nutball halfwit, I did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back