A Tale of Evidence

Thank god for tweet evidence. You can't rouse the rabble without tweet evidence. Grow up. Get the shots and go on with your life if you have one.

Thank god for tweet evidence. You can't rouse the rabble without tweet evidence. Grow up. Get the shots and go on with your life if you have one.
Covid vaccine from any pharma in the world is not approved by the FDA. I got my first vaccination at age six prior to starting school. In my 75 years of being vaccinated, this is the only vaccine that has not been approved by FDA except for an emergency. Millions have been vaccinated and thousands are experiencing deadly side effects.

I'll take my chances. P.S: I've already had covid in Feb 2020

Covid vaccine from any pharma in the world is not approved by the FDA. I got my first vaccination at age six prior to starting school. In my 75 years of being vaccinated, this is the only vaccine that has not been approved by FDA except for an emergency. Millions have been vaccinated and thousands are experiencing deadly side effects.

North and South Dakota’s: one shutdown one remains open.
104811C5-B331-4B95-BC35-B31FB5CCFF75.jpeg

I adore my life and plan on keeping it.

One reason I'll not be getting any of these vaccines.

Good luck to ya, Top. Go with your gut. You probably have about the same vaccination experience, I do. I caught it in Feb of last year also.

Experiencing deadly side effects....

Covid isn't just massive theft of taxpayer money and the deliberate harm to small business, it is also the biggest DEEP STATE murder fest since patriotic Americans living in Virginia tried to tell us that it was a missile, not a plane, because they were there and they saw it....

Kinda like those who noticed the guy coming down the mountain was not the same guy who went up... So they had to be offed... Excuse for the mass slaughter for the crime of noticing truth...

We had to kill them... They were dancing around a golden calf...

Forum List

Back