Was the democrat nation of CHOP [CHAZ] an insurrection ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the vile killers of the unborn screaming the lie that the right tried to overthrow the government on Jan 6th why didnt the dems and the msm label actual takeover of US territory an act of rebellion and an insurrection ? what takeover of US territory am i referring to ? im talking about the violent armed takeover of a large section of a US city ! im talking about the seizing of a large part of Seattle ! where people were murdered and armed communist were patrolling the new communist territory ! The End of Chaz | City Journal

It was an insurrection. Those anarchists occupied an area of entire city blocks and refused to let police, fire department, and EMS into the area.

They should all be rounded up, arrested, and charged with anarchy, insurrection, and treason.

with the vile killers of the unborn screaming the lie that the right tried to overthrow the government on Jan 6th why didnt the dems and the msm label actual takeover of US territory an act of rebellion and an insurrection ? what takeover of US territory am i referring to ? im talking about the violent armed takeover of a large section of a US city ! im talking about the seizing of a large part of Seattle ! where people were murdered and armed communist were patrolling the new communist territory ! The End of Chaz | City Journal

Yup

For the short time the CHOP terrorist camp existed, it has the highest murder rate in the country.

Appeared to be a coordinated effort to have Trump send in the National Guard, have some problems occur, and then some would try and impeach Trump just before the election. At the very least, paint Trump as a fascist, complete with video and images of the carnage to damage his support.

Trump didn't take the bait. I doubt many people took a bunch of young fools seriously.

Of course not! Those citizens were simply brave hero's with a pants-load of mostly peaceful and burning type dissent.

The left today defend these criminal animals the very best they can. They want you to believe with them that these fugly thugs were perfectly fine in the actions they took. It's hard going, when there's so much evidence out there to show what they were doing, and it sure as shit wasn't just a group of "peaceful" protesters.

After some time has passed, they'll launch crazy phase two and deny it ever happened.

Morally bankrupt, they are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back