A sour and angry America poised to punish Dems this fall

She's a harpy....I don't know how long they live. ;)

OIP.xllMu8l0rHbIPQYIyWpMugHaIM

The professionals who track American attitudes toward the economy say they can see the trouble coming.

Angry voters slammed by higher prices and scarred by two years of fighting the pandemic are poised to punish Democrats in midterm elections, according to some of the leading experts in consumer sentiment and behavior.

And with inflation persisting and Russia’s war on Ukraine stoking uncertainty, there are indications that public sentiment is getting worse, not better, posing a growing threat to Democrats’ already slim chances of holding onto Congress, they say.

The widely watched University of Michigan consumer confidence survey recently touched its lowest level in almost 11 years. An Associated Press/NORC survey showed that almost 70 percent of Americans think the economy is in poor shape, and 81 percent of those in a poll released by CNBC see a recession coming this year. Gallup found the share of Americans citing inflation as the top issue is now at its highest level since the 1980s.

A sour and angry America poised to punish Dems this fall

Elections (especially stolen ones) have consequences.

In before the dems blame everything on Putin after they get took to the woodshed by the citizenry.
I thought you guys were not going to vote because of the massive fraud?

You have to look at the outlet (Politico) that said it for the full impact. It must be a lot worse for the dems than we thought.

They ain't seen nothing yet!
They are partying, and stealing our money, and forcing us into starvation, joblessness, and homelessness, but it's going to all end soon. I just hope I'm alive when it does.

1649562589840.png

Or.....I will follow anyone that can slay the DNC!!

It's beyond time for a third party, smack dab in the middle, that represents NOT the wealthy, to gain big traction. Both major parties are scared of this.

Leading up to the 2020 "election" , we learned that the Globalists who own the dems had no qualms about developing and unleashing a bioweapon that killed millions, all to allow them to add tens of millions of mail in Biden "votes"

You think they're just going to sit around idlely in the midterms?

Forum List

Back