A snapshot of our media

Conservatives are quickly becoming the party of crybabies and professional victimization.

Has a conservative ever gotten a fair break or equal treatment???

Exposing your bullshit and blatant lies is hardly crying.

No, it’s whining.

So tell me; has a conservative in an election ever lost fair and square? If so, when?

I don't recall election when actual conservative run and lost.

There you have it! Barry Goldwater wasn’t a conservative? Ted Cruz wasn’t a conservative? Rand Paul wasn’t a conservative?

Goldwater lost fair and square.

Cruz and Paul never got to run in general election.

Now, is my turn and here is the question for you.

Was there ever election when leftist didn't cheat to win? If so, when?
HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

Earlier than that…not sure.

Conservatives are quickly becoming the party of crybabies and professional victimization.

Lie. Come on - cut the crap.

There will be a few conservatives who will admit that Trump’s campaign was based on comedy and it never hd a chance in the serious forum of national politics. Everyone else will be blaming every thing else from the media to the weather to the democrats rigging the election to the moderators to the questions to the crowds to the lighting in the debate hall.

HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

I don't have much time atm, so I am going to address one by one.

Bill Clinton was recently sued over election fraud in Massachusetts.

Also, he openly invited illegals to vote, and that also is a voter fraud.

Speaking directly to illegal aliens, Clinton stated to an applauding audience of delegates that “if you love this country, you’re working hard, you’re paying taxes and you’re obeying the law and you’d like to become a citizen, you should choose immigration reform over somebody that wants to send you back.”

HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

Speaking directly to illegal aliens, Clinton stated to an applauding audience of delegates that “if you love this country, you’re working hard, you’re paying taxes and you’re obeying the law and you’d like to become a citizen, you should choose immigration reform over somebody that wants to send you back.”

Donald Trump was sued over Trump university. Do you presume he is guilty also? Of course not. Just Clinton because of his politics.

HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

Donald Trump was sued over Trump university. Do you presume he is guilty also? Of course not. Just Clinton because of his politics.

What Donald Trump has to do with your claim that leftists listed above did not cheat in elections? Stay on the subject. Bill invited illegals to vote even that non citizens have no right to vote.

HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

What Donald Trump has to do with your claim that leftists listed above did not cheat in elections? Stay on the subject. Bill invited illegals to vote even that non citizens have no right to vote.

Your "proof" is that Clinton was only sued thus that means he's guilty in your mind. You stated it above (see highlighted portion).
I pointed our your messiah has been sued and asked do you presume he's guilty also?

You really need to brush up on what constitutes proof and not little man.

HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

Your "proof" is that Clinton was only sued thus that means he's guilty in your mind. You stated it above (see highlighted portion).
I pointed our your messiah has been sued and asked do you presume he's guilty also?

Let me simplify it for you. Please answer:
Was Bill visiting/campaigning on polling places during primary vote? Yes or no.

Did Bill said that "if you'd like to become citizen, you should chose immigration reform"? Yes or no.

HRC 1 (presumptively)
Obama 1 and 2
Clinton 1 and 2
Carter 1

Did Bill said that "if you'd like to become citizen, you should chose immigration reform"? Yes or no.

I have no idea. Has he been found guilty of doing it?

Your statement of:

"Bill Clinton was recently sued over election fraud in Massachusetts." was the first I've heard of it. Since neither he has never held office in MA, I'm not sure what it matters since the metric we're using is General Elections...or at least it was when we were talking about Cruz and Paul. OF course the goalposts move instantly.

Your statement of:

"Bill Clinton was recently sued over election fraud in Massachusetts." was the first I've heard of it. Since neither he has never held office in MA, I'm not sure what it matters since the metric we're using is General Elections...or at least it was when we were talking about Cruz and Paul. OF course the goalposts move instantly.

Damn. Leftist can never give you a straight answer. It was simple yes or no.

I answered your questions, you still haven't answered mine. Cruz and Paul have nothing to do with my questions in regards your claim that lefties are not cheating to win.

First time I asked, you replied about Trump.
Second time I asked, your reply was about Cruz and Paul.

Again. Third time.

Your statement of:

I answered your questions, you still haven't answered mine. Cruz and Paul have nothing to do with my questions in regards your claim that lefties are not cheating to win.

Again. Third time.

Your statement of:
"Bill Clinton was recently sued over election fraud in Massachusetts." was the first I've heard of it. Since he has never held office in MA, I'm not sure what it matters since the metric we're using is General Elections...or at least it was when we were talking about Cruz and Paul. OF course the goalposts move instantly

Your statement of:

Again. Third time.

Your statement of:
"Bill Clinton was recently sued over election fraud in Massachusetts." was the first I've heard of it. Since he has never held office in MA, I'm not sure what it matters since the metric we're using is General Elections...or at least it was when we were talking about Cruz and Paul. OF course the goalposts move instantly

Bill not holding office in Massachusetts have nothing to do with it. Bill was sued for campaigning for Hillary on polling places in Massachusetts primaries. Has he been found guilty also has nothing to do with my question. Campaigning on polling places is illegal, so he and Hillary were cheating. Google it.

Also, goal post hasn't moved, since Cruz and Paul did not win the primaries.

You avoided answering the the second question, and after three times asking it, I have no intention asking you again, since you're not worth of my time. Cya.

Your statement of:

Again. Third time.

Your statement of:

Bill not holding office in Massachusetts have nothing to do with it. Bill was sued for campaigning for Hillary on polling places in Massachusetts primaries. Has he been found guilty also has nothing to do with my question. Campaigning on polling places is illegal, so he and Hillary were cheating. Google it.

Also, goal post hasn't moved, since Cruz and Paul did not win the primaries.

You avoided answering the the second question, and after three times asking it, I have no intention asking you again, since you're not worth of my time. Cya.

Answered twice; I have no idea.

But please don’t leave mad; just leave.
:bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1::bye1:

We couldn't help her any more...

Who gets the most coverage?

clintons corrupt.jpg

No, it’s whining.

So tell me; has a conservative in an election ever lost fair and square? If so, when?

Ask Al Gore. :rolleyes:

You mean the guy who invented the Internet?

No, it’s whining.

... and global warming.

No, it’s whining.

... and global warming.

... Uh, there actually is an internet.

Forum List

Back