A Smart Toilet Could Identify You By Your 'Analprint'

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
They think of everything, don't they?

The idea for an analprint was sparked by Salvador Dali, who discovered that "the anus has 35 or 37 creases, which are as unique as fingerprints," Park wrote in a blog post. The prototype device -- which is modular and can be attached to most standard toilets -- uses a Raspberry Pi paired with a camera to capture each person's unique analprint as they sit down to use the toilet, ensuring the data it captures is associated with the correct person. The real action happens after the person sits down, according to Park.

My analprint changes depending on how drunk I am the previous night.

Apparently, there is a fingerprint scanner on the flusher handle.

VnpXNWk.png

The idea for an analprint was sparked by Salvador Dali, who discovered that "the anus has 35 or 37 creases, which are as unique as fingerprints," Park wrote in a blog post. The prototype device -- which is modular and can be attached to most standard toilets -- uses a Raspberry Pi paired with a camera to capture each person's unique analprint as they sit down to use the toilet, ensuring the data it captures is associated with the correct person. The real action happens after the person sits down, according to Park.

This sh*t has gone TOO far.......

Nope, no smart devices in my house.

I don't even like smart meters, I think they are stupid and not good for your health.

A Smart Toilet Could Identify You By Your 'Analprint'
This would only increase the impression that everyone is an ass.

The commentary of the science...

Well, it appears that Tom is a bit stressed today as that pucker is way up!

Wouldn't it be easier to just count the spins used on the toilet paper holder to identify people.
Like Michael Moore would be 598 rotational squares, Adam Schiff 666 rotational squares because he's always full of Schiff.
roll_2586757b-300x187.jpg

Could lead to a new way to identify a disfigured dead body. Expect it to be used in the plot of an upcoming CSI episode.

great.... first the 'puter, then the phone, then the car, and now even the toilet is smarter than i am.......~S~

Can the sphincter influence the creases in the anal print?