A simple question.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Do you trust our government? Let's see how many idiots answer in the affirmative.

Do you trust our government? Let's see how many idiots answer in the affirmative.

Love how you righties contradict yourselves .

You don't trust the government , but in the BLACK lives threads you side with the police 100% of the time .

You don't trust the government , but in the BLACK lives threads you side with the police 100% of the time .
Probably because most times the police have been right.
Maybe you should watch this video and learn how to respect the police...

Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

I trust them 100%. Our government has only our best interests in mind. These are selfless defenders of the people.

The more intelligent question would be do you trust the voter to elect a government that supports the nation and not narrow ideology or themselves. Remember folks this is a republic.

Here's a guy who trusted government. "The unity of Government, which constitutes you one people, is also now dear to you. It is justly so; for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquillity at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very Liberty, which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee, that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed, to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment, that you should properly estimate the immense value of your national Union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial, habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the Palladium of your political safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion, that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts." Quote DB :: Speeches :: George Washington :: George Washington's Farewell Address Speech

"For decades conservatives have been demonizing government and not enough has been done to defend it. Ever since Ronald Reagan declared in 1981 that "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem," Republicans have been waging a political war against this institution. They have been joined in this anti-government crusade by libertarian thinkers, Tea Party activists, right-wing media pundits, and wealthy corporate lobbies. This powerful political coalition blithely ignores anything good about government and conducts a relentless smear campaign against this institution. They constantly play upon the fears and insecurities of average Americans and encourage them to blame all their problems on big bad government." Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary." James Madison

The more intelligent question would be do you trust the voter to elect a government that supports the nation and not narrow ideology or themselves. Remember folks this is a republic.

Here's a guy who trusted government. "The unity of Government, which constitutes you one people, is also now dear to you. It is justly so; for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquillity at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very Liberty, which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee, that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed, to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment, that you should properly estimate the immense value of your national Union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial, habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the Palladium of your political safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion, that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts." Quote DB :: Speeches :: George Washington :: George Washington's Farewell Address Speech

"For decades conservatives have been demonizing government and not enough has been done to defend it. Ever since Ronald Reagan declared in 1981 that "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem," Republicans have been waging a political war against this institution. They have been joined in this anti-government crusade by libertarian thinkers, Tea Party activists, right-wing media pundits, and wealthy corporate lobbies. This powerful political coalition blithely ignores anything good about government and conducts a relentless smear campaign against this institution. They constantly play upon the fears and insecurities of average Americans and encourage them to blame all their problems on big bad government." Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution

Make a longer post next time.

So, I suppose you're telling us that the Police are a bunch of politicians in high levels of government?

Besides, it's not about sides, it's about who's right or wrong. The police are being attacked for doing their jobs.

So, I suppose you're telling us that the Police are a bunch of politicians in high levels of government?

Besides, it's not about sides, it's about who's right or wrong. The police are being attacked for doing their jobs.

Why can't we support both? I support BLM and the police.

I agree. I support the police and Big Long Members. I'm not even sure what the connection is.

Conservatives are not against government. We are against corrupt government. Which is what we have right now, and have had, for the last several decades. Make no mistake. There are those in government who crave absolute power over us. It is something Conservatives fight against. It is why we cling to our guns. They are the only defense we have against a government who wishes to rule us instead of governing us. Do you see the difference?

Welcome back, class. Today, we are going to learn about the logical fallacy known as poisoning the well.

Today's opening post has provided us with a textbook example. Well done, Lutroo. You get a gold star.

Does anyone take Lutroo seriously? Let's see how many retards answer in the affirmative.

Police are not part of the federal government. They are public servants. They are not elected, or appointed by anyone. They volunteer to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I would trust a police officer before I would ever trust a politician.

I agree. I support the police and Big Long Members. I'm not even sure what the connection is.

Cute! :)

Forum List

Back