A simple economic lesson... raise capital gains to 43% will do what?

They aren’t going anywhere

If you cut imports, and let’s be honest we won’t be exporting much with Tariffs going on, then they ain’t going anywhere is right. The Teamsters won’t be rolling, the railroad won’t be rolling, and the ILA will be sitting around waiting for a job.

Those are all high paying jobs, skilled labor, earning high middle class wages. And you want to just delete them.

If you cut imports, and let’s be honest we won’t be exporting much with Tariffs going on, then they ain’t going anywhere is right. The Teamsters won’t be rolling, the railroad won’t be rolling, and the ILA will be sitting around waiting for a job.

Those are all high paying jobs, skilled labor, earning high middle class wages. And you want to just delete them.
Huh? They’re not going anywhere

There has never been a CEO in the US who was worth a tenth what they are paid.
Look at Bill Gates, he does not even know how to program, and pirated and patched the worst operating system in the world.
Bill Gates founded Microsoft in 1975 and has not been CEO of Microsoft since 2000. He left Microsoft entirely in 2008. He was a savvy business man, and built a technology empire and become the riches man in the world, Since 1994, he has given away 36 billion dollars to charitable causes. In 1994, Gates and Warren Buffet have pledged to give always practically all of the wealth they accumulated.

Last edited:
Bill Gates founded Microsoft in 1975 and has not been CEO of Microsoft since 2000. He left Microsoft entirely in 2008. He was a savvy business man, and built a technology empire and become the riches man in the world, Since 1994, he has given away 36 billion dollars to charitable causes. In 1994, Gates and Warren Buffet have pledged to give always practically all of the wealth they accumulated.
He wasn’t worth the money, right?

So what?

Well, since it works every fucking time maybe you should pay attention.
The Laffer curve can work every time too if the optimal tax rate is moved to suit a healthy economy.
That's not how Art meant it to be. Do you understand why?

That optimal tax rate seems to be around 80%.

The Laffer curve can work every time too if the optimal tax rate is moved to suit a healthy economy.
That's not how Art meant it to be. Do you understand why?

That optimal tax rate seems to be around 80%.
WTF? 80%? You think the country would be better off if the government spent 80% of your income instead of you. Holy crap,

Don't know but with a net worth of 144 billion I doubt he really cares. I read somewhere that his net worth is greater than the GDP of 120 countries.
You’re too ignorant to understand results are what retains the money! So to the company, hell yeah he was worth the money!

Last edited:
Don't know but with a net worth of 144 billion I doubt he really cares. I read somewhere that his net worth is greater than the GDP of 120 countries.
And yet he’s managed to pay no income tax some years and less than 5% many years. How the fuck does that happen?

And yet he’s managed to pay no income tax some years and less than 5% many years. How the fuck does that happen?
Gipper, are you saying you don't know how the stock market and bonds work? What, should he pay his taxes differently than you?

Are you actually saying inequitable pay doesnt take money out of the pockets of people at the bottom and mid tier pay ranges?

There is a guy named Dan Price who is a CEO who has a minimum salary at his credit card processing company of $70k. He started this 7 years ago and his company is doing great. Of course, he slashed his own salary.

Inequity in pay is an American phenomena. It's past time to fix it. Why not let everyone enjoy the fruits of their labor?
Because not everyone is entitled to the CEO's pay. Gawd you Regressives are as dense as bricks. why should a janitor make the same pay as the Chairman of the board?

why yes. The point was these demofks never talk about the ball players making millions annually. Their hard on is only for CEO's . the space between their ears is out for rent.
Not just that, but what about the Hollywierd crowd that also make obscene amounts of money to perform, yet the lunatic Leftist Commies don't say squat about it?

Because not everyone is entitled to the CEO's pay. Gawd you Regressives are as dense as bricks. why should a janitor make the same pay as the Chairman of the board?
Equitable pay does not mean everyone should get paid what the CEO get paid. I never said that nor even suggested that. If you dont know what the word equitable means, look it up dummy. It's impossible to have a nuanced conversation with ANY of you dumb pieces of shit.

Equitable pay does not mean everyone should get paid what the CEO get paid. I never said that nor even suggested that. If you dont know what the word equitable means, look it up dummy. It's impossible to have a nuanced conversation with ANY of you dumb pieces of shit.
The ones that are dumb as a bag of hammers are Leftist whackjobs like you. You asswipes want EVERYONE to be exactly identical in every fucking way, Communist piece of shit! Move to one of those shitholes, you love so much. My country right or wrong.

The ones that are dumb as a bag of hammers are Leftist whackjobs like you. You asswipes want EVERYONE to be exactly identical in every fucking way, Communist piece of shit! Move to one of those shitholes, you love so much. My country right or wrong.
What the fuck did I just say? I dont want everyone to have the exact same pay. Why are you so against people other than top managemnt of corps getting paid more? Are you a CEO and think this is going to someone affect your lifestyle?

Forum List

Back