A Sheriff Who Knows How to Sheriff

just posted him on another thread with a YouTube link ...theyll probably yank him .
I think he meant it :D

He'll be declared a wacist and a "white supremacist" " terrorist sympathizer" by our betters

uberderp.jpg

"The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns. If you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns."

Amen

That is a real policeman. Not bowing to the state, but to the people.

Folks, what we are seeing in the clip is a REAL AMERICAN.

Sheriff Judd is probably the toughest sheriff in the US now.

He doesn't take any crap from the scumbags.

He was elected by the people of Polk County Florida. Not appointed as a stupid affirmative action minority for diversity reasons by some idiot Democrat big city Mayor.

"The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns. If you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns."

Amen

Yes, more encouraging gun nuts to shoot their neighbors because they are all scared..

That'll help.

Gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Amen

Yes, more encouraging gun nuts to shoot their neighbors because they are all scared..

That'll help.

Gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Neighbors?

You mean looters? Yes, looters should be shot!

Sheriff Judd is probably the toughest sheriff in the US now.

He doesn't take any crap from the scumbags.

He was elected by the people of Polk County Florida. Not appointed as a stupid affirmative action minority for diversity reasons by some idiot Democrat big city Mayor.
His family probably populates the whole county is how he got elected.

Amen

That'll help.

We Crackers in Polk County ain't gonna take shit from you destructive filthy ass Moon Bats and the Sheriff is going to back us up.

That sucks for you, doesn't it?

Amen

That'll help.

Neighbors?

You mean looters? Yes, looters should be shot!
I usually go for the gray squirrels they loot more often...

Amen

That'll help.

Stop quoting Kellerman, useless study.

Joe prefers homeowners to be injured and their property taken by people in large numbers. He prefers the bully over the bullied.

Amen

That'll help.

And hang your Leftard heads on pikes.

Amen

Because the cops are so inefficient they won't be there for yous in your time of need.

Cops only exist to protect criminals.

Amen

That'll help.

Also more likely to save an innocent life than dialing 911

Amen

Because the cops are so inefficient they won't be there for yous in your time of need.

Cops only exist to protect criminals.

and they don't do a very good job of it.

Forum List

Back