A Second American Civil War Is Nothing To Look Forward To

I like civil war 2.0 threads. It illustrates better than anything else what a sad frightened fantasy world the right inhabits. In their fantasies they are brave enough to actually peel themselves out of their recliners and go fight for their country against overwhelming odds for no clear personal benefit. It's definitely at odds with their real life habits of taking care of number one and cowering in the face of an uncertain future. If they had the courage to fight a civil war they would not be turning to con men like Trump to solve all their problems for them.
Discourse can come out of nowhere. History proves that. You made a statement about solving problems!!!!! Progs have started more solving problem programs then Carter has liver pills(never knew what it meant). State, local, federal, regional taxes, fees and fines and then some more have been earmarked for solving problems.

Why is it that Trumpians talk of civil war? Is violence a tent pole issue for them? They have all those ridiculous guns. Are they itching to use them? Do they have some twisted Rambo complex? Do they hate their fellow Americans that much?

Has Trump cast some xh over them causing them to eschew a democratic republic in favor of an authoritarian state? How can a civil war be seen as a means of making America great again? And wh n was America great to curse them into hinting it is not great now?

What is this sick, venal compulsion to make war on Americans?

And where will the battle lines be drawn? I have a neighbor, who lives in the crappiest house on the block resplendent with confederate flags and Trump banners along with a 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass on concrete blocks and a pit bull chained to the bumper. I am certainly not a supporter of the huckster buffoon in the Oval Office. And neither are my neighbors to my right and across the street. Are we to be targeted by the hillbilly rube Trumpian? Over politics? Just because he failed Civics classes and has no understanding of the constitution?

Silly, silly people those War mongering Trumpians!
That's it!!!! I'm gonna bomb your friggin' house!!!!!!

You don't mind the house getting wet, do ya? All I have are water balloon bombs. :dunno:

Why is it that Trumpians talk of civil war? Is violence a tent pole issue for them? They have all those ridiculous guns. Are they itching to use them? Do they have some twisted Rambo complex? Do they hate their fellow Americans that much?

Has Trump cast some xh over them causing them to eschew a democratic republic in favor of an authoritarian state? How can a civil war be seen as a means of making America great again? And wh n was America great to curse them into hinting it is not great now?

And where will the battle lines be drawn? I have a neighbor, who lives in the crappiest house on the block resplendent with confederate flags and Trump banners along with a 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass on concrete blocks and a pit bull chained to the bumper. I am certainly not a supporter of the huckster buffoon in the Oval Office. And neither are my neighbors to my right and across the street. Are we to be targeted by the hillbilly rube Trumpian? Over politics? Just because he failed Civics classes and has no understanding of the constitution?

You don't mind the house getting wet, do ya? All I have are water balloon bombs. :dunno:
Have at it. Just pick up all the latex from the burst balloons.

Have at it. Just pick up all the latex from the burst balloons.
Kill joy........

I like civil war 2.0 threads. It illustrates better than anything else what a sad frightened fantasy world the right inhabits. In their fantasies they are brave enough to actually peel themselves out of their recliners and go fight for their country against overwhelming odds for no clear personal benefit. It's definitely at odds with their real life habits of taking care of number one and cowering in the face of an uncertain future. If they had the courage to fight a civil war they would not be turning to con men like Trump to solve all their problems for them.

Dont call us when the trucks stop rolling and your walmart is outta Kellogg con agra veggie burgers
What do you mean "us". The vast majority of conservatives just want to live their lives like everyone else and are not willing to sacrifice everything in some foolish insurgency against the United States of America. All of you have too much to lose to actually go through with such foolishness. Dream your sad little dreams of mass murder but never make the mistake that they are anything other than fantasy.

The divide between leftists and conservatives is worse now than it was before the first civil war, and it is constantly getting worse. The leftists keep indoctrinating young people in schools to hate America and to tear this nation down, and they get more radical by the year, and this is amplified and concentrated mainly in the cities, which are the centers of the universe for all things leftists. Then there's the rest of the nation, middle America, fly over country, and we don't want any part of this America hating radical leftist push. It's not going to take much more to push the majority of Americans over the edge. Something like obvious cheating in the next presidential election and the democrats claiming victory, and their first move is to attempt to disarm the American public, I guarantee you, without doubt, that will spark off a second civil war, whether anyone wants one or not, and when the trucks stop rolling and FOOD is no longer able to be delivered into the cities, those cities will become killing fields in days as they all kill each other over the last pack of hotdogs, and there won't be any escaping the city, because cities have choke points for roads which will immediately become blocked by accidents, stalled vehicles, fights, whatever, if you're in a city, you're stuck there to die. A second civil war may only last a couple weeks, but in that time, there will be a lot of people die, and I think it's coming. I don't think there's any avoiding it.

Last edited:

Dont call us when the trucks stop rolling and your walmart is outta Kellogg con agra veggie burgers
What do you mean "us". The vast majority of conservatives just want to live their lives like everyone else and are not willing to sacrifice everything in some foolish insurgency against the United States of America. All of you have too much to lose to actually go through with such foolishness. Dream your sad little dreams of mass murder but never make the mistake that they are anything other than fantasy.

Sounds like you’re fantasizing.
We will never see a People vs. the U.S. type of war. I believe we will see a white people vs. brown people and the Left (as we should) if we stay on this dangerous path we’re on.
Think of a scaled up version of the El Paso Walmart incident.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...orward_to.html
13 Oct 19 ~ By William Marbury
Similarly, today, it is surprising to hear with what composure, and how glibly, members of the public, and even politicians, talk of a second American civil war. Some conservatives assume that they, having more arms and more training and practice in using them, would quickly prevail over the soy-boy Left.
Proficiency with firearms will be no match for nuclear bombs, which Democrat Eric Swalwell has already suggested deploying domestically.
Suppose that foreign powers intervene. In the situation of the world today, a dominant world power such as the United States cannot have a purely civil war, confined to a struggle between domestic forces. What happens in Washington has so much effect on the wider world that the wider world will try to influence what happens in Washington. Foreign interference in our elections would become foreign intervention in any armed conflict in the United States. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea — in fact, nearly all of America's enemies would likely support the Left and the Democrats. A second American civil war might devolve into a conflict between American patriots and the entire rest of the world, perhaps excluding Israel. In a country like Britain, disputes over which side to support could lead to their own civil war. The best strategy to avoid the danger of a second American civil war is the thorough defeat of the Democratic Party at the ballot box. It must be such a resounding defeat as to permanently discredit and destroy the Democratic Party. (The two-party system would be preserved by the splitting of the Republican party into its two wings.) Else, the Democratic Party is likely to destroy the United States.

Comment:
A civil war is the worst thing that can happen to this nation. There will be no winners and the patrimony of its forebears is squandered and destroyed in the process.
This is true, let's win peacefully next year by the re-election of Trump and hope a second civil war never happens in our great country. But as Trotsky once said, "you may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you," which means that you don't have to choose your enemy because it's enough for him to choose you. That is, war may force itself on us as has often happened in history, and we must be prepared to confront our country's enemies if we must.
Having studied the American, Spanish and English and Russian civil wars, our revolution was closer to a civil war than our civil war. It will NOT be the case this time if it happens.
A shooting civil war must be avoided and should be the absolute last resort. The idea that one can even properly identify an UN-UNIFORMED enemy absent obvious actions is dangerously naïve. Who are you going to shoot? This will NOT be the Blue and the Gray of the first civil war, nor Klingons vs Humans! Every neighborhood in every city and town likely consists of people with varying political beliefs that cannot be discerned by their physical appearance, clothing (except for masked Antifa) or skin color. Exactly WHO is your enemy? How do you determine whether they are sufficiently leftist enough to be considered the enemy? Where do you draw the line? Do you wait for them to shoot at you first? Maybe you need to shoot everyone just to be safe? But seriously, every state in the Union is populated with human beings on the Right, Left and down the Middle, each to varying degrees. You can’t seriously draw battle lines based on the dominant political party of a given city or state. Even the bluest state (like California) contains many conservatives who are on your side. By the way, the Swalwells' of the world advocating nuking conservative gun owners should be straitjacketed and confined to mental institutions.

You far right radical conservative extremists have been saying there's another civil war about to happen since the 1980s.

Give it up.

There's not going to be another civil war.

Seriously here, get help. You really need it.

Similarly, today, it is surprising to hear with what composure, and how glibly, members of the public, and even politicians, talk of a second American civil war. Some conservatives assume that they, having more arms and more training and practice in using them, would quickly prevail over the soy-boy Left.
Proficiency with firearms will be no match for nuclear bombs, which Democrat Eric Swalwell has already suggested deploying domestically.
Suppose that foreign powers intervene. In the situation of the world today, a dominant world power such as the United States cannot have a purely civil war, confined to a struggle between domestic forces. What happens in Washington has so much effect on the wider world that the wider world will try to influence what happens in Washington. Foreign interference in our elections would become foreign intervention in any armed conflict in the United States. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea — in fact, nearly all of America's enemies would likely support the Left and the Democrats. A second American civil war might devolve into a conflict between American patriots and the entire rest of the world, perhaps excluding Israel. In a country like Britain, disputes over which side to support could lead to their own civil war. The best strategy to avoid the danger of a second American civil war is the thorough defeat of the Democratic Party at the ballot box. It must be such a resounding defeat as to permanently discredit and destroy the Democratic Party. (The two-party system would be preserved by the splitting of the Republican party into its two wings.) Else, the Democratic Party is likely to destroy the United States.

Comment:
A civil war is the worst thing that can happen to this nation. There will be no winners and the patrimony of its forebears is squandered and destroyed in the process.
This is true, let's win peacefully next year by the re-election of Trump and hope a second civil war never happens in our great country. But as Trotsky once said, "you may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you," which means that you don't have to choose your enemy because it's enough for him to choose you. That is, war may force itself on us as has often happened in history, and we must be prepared to confront our country's enemies if we must.
Having studied the American, Spanish and English and Russian civil wars, our revolution was closer to a civil war than our civil war. It will NOT be the case this time if it happens.
A shooting civil war must be avoided and should be the absolute last resort. The idea that one can even properly identify an UN-UNIFORMED enemy absent obvious actions is dangerously naïve. Who are you going to shoot? This will NOT be the Blue and the Gray of the first civil war, nor Klingons vs Humans! Every neighborhood in every city and town likely consists of people with varying political beliefs that cannot be discerned by their physical appearance, clothing (except for masked Antifa) or skin color. Exactly WHO is your enemy? How do you determine whether they are sufficiently leftist enough to be considered the enemy? Where do you draw the line? Do you wait for them to shoot at you first? Maybe you need to shoot everyone just to be safe? But seriously, every state in the Union is populated with human beings on the Right, Left and down the Middle, each to varying degrees. You can’t seriously draw battle lines based on the dominant political party of a given city or state. Even the bluest state (like California) contains many conservatives who are on your side. By the way, the Swalwells' of the world advocating nuking conservative gun owners should be straitjacketed and confined to mental institutions.

You far right radical conservative extremists have been saying there's another civil war about to happen since the 1980s.

Give it up.

What do you think real American Patriots ought to do about our politicians giving our nation to Mexico?

Comment:

Give it up.

There will be if you forcibly try to disarm us.

Meaning dont come looking for food or help when you can't get a veggie burger or soy milk for your man tits ...

No one is coming to save you

You can say what yOu want about me...the racist , hatefilled You're a nazi ,you're callin for genocide/ dreams of mass murder doesnt work on me ..it only tells me you're a dumbed down brainwashed useful idiot ..

Mass murder is a leftard thing ask Billy Ayres

a shit storm is on it's way
How it starts and how bad it gets? unfortunately well I think we're all going to find out one day

If it gets bad the useful idiots .....many will die .....probably of starvation..or be tossed into mass graves on thier forced collective farms ...comrade

Like I said on the other thread ...that was written by a wise reasonable leftist ...the nazi authoritarian progressive left is all in on leap'n off the ledge(hand in hand with the authoritarian establishment you worship )....thyere not going to pull back

You're lemmings

Go back to sleep and put me on ignore

THAT would be your "civil war"?

That would last until they ran out of money and maxed out their credit cards, then back to work they go.
Who says they're gonna be money when the thin veneer of civilization disappears?
Its a lot thicker than you think.

If you think so ...more power to ya

Comment:
Ridiculous. We can do whatever we like.

That would last until they ran out of money and maxed out their credit cards, then back to work they go.
Who says they're gonna be money when the thin veneer of civilization disappears?

I can see it with my eyes. Commerce, for random example ~ isn't some 1 + 1 = 2 on a horse buggy any more. There are vast moving parts, all which have protocol to follow when any number of situations might occur. Stop-gap measures exist in every Township, City...School Board..Police Department...State Government....most big businesses, many small.

Society is not some megalyth Lego Monster that's held together by super glue and all magically collapses when one leg of it collapses. Humanity got here from literal lanterns as street lights...and it wasnt by magic and when people had to shit in outhouses...it didnt make them feel "collapsed" or that everyone is going to start shooting everyone else in the face.

I can see it with my eyes. Commerce, for random example ~ isn't some 1 + 1 = 2 on a horse buggy any more. There are vast moving parts, all which have protocol to follow when any number of situations might occur. Stop-gap measures exist in every Township, City...School Board..Police Department...State Government....most big businesses, many small.

Society is not some megalyth Lego Monster that's held together by super glue and all magically collapses when one leg of it collapses. Humanity got here from literal lanterns as street lights...and it wasnt by magic and when people had to shit in outhouses...it didnt make them feel "collapsed" or that everyone is going to start shooting everyone else in the face.

Who said one leg ? One leg may just destabilize another ...sometimes one leg being kicked out from under is all ya need to fall over
I think you mean humanity in general there sir but I hOpe you're right ...I kinda like civilization
Especially this one

As a former Yugoslavian said
One day I lived in a functioning nation ......In 30days I had no food ,no clean water ,no electricity and no money

Who said one leg ? One leg may just destabilize another ...sometimes one leg being kicked out from under is all ya need to fall over
I think you mean humanity in general there sir but I hOpe you're right ...I kinda like civilization
Especially this one

One day I lived in a functioning nation ......In 30days I had no food ,no clean water ,no electricity and no money
I understand that can all happen...we simply have the resources to deal with it and its highly understated how prepared we are...everyone thinks an EMP would end our country and crap but its Fishing stories.

Especially this one

And that last part is what you want for this nation.

You think civil war is a bad idea?
Great. Don’t kill your neighbors, because that’s what civil war is

Meaning dont come looking for food or help when you can't get a veggie burger or soy milk for your man tits ...

No one is coming to save you

You can say what yOu want about me...the racist , hatefilled You're a nazi ,you're callin for genocide/ dreams of mass murder doesnt work on me ..it only tells me you're a dumbed down brainwashed useful idiot ..

Mass murder is a leftard thing ask Billy Ayres

a shit storm is on it's way
How it starts and how bad it gets? unfortunately well I think we're all going to find out one day

If it gets bad the useful idiots .....many will die .....probably of starvation..or be tossed into mass graves on thier forced collective farms ...comrade

Like I said on the other thread ...that was written by a wise reasonable leftist ...the nazi authoritarian progressive left is all in on leap'n off the ledge(hand in hand with the authoritarian establishment you worship )....thyere not going to pull back

You're lemmings

Go back to sleep and put me on ignore
Talk like that scares no one, especially not me. Quit being a fool and come back to reality.

Forum List

Back