A Sad Time For Republicans.....I Don't Believe In God But Sometimes I Think There Is One

It would appear the democrat debate has cast a pall of stupidity on the politics board today. I've never seen it dumber.

You know the Democrats are desperate when they have to DIG UP past candidates who has run for Presidents who isn't even in Government NOW

stop calling them Progressive and CALL THEM: Regressive

you really are good devoted little tool. you talk about sad for Republicans. good grief

I see Hildabeast tried making a play for the black vote. I doubt many will take her advice and think what life would be as a black person. The woman is :cuckoo:

Romney is back in the race? Who knew?
His comment has proven to be prophetic. Libs can't handle the truth.

Exactly, that is the truth and sad facts of the Democrat polices. and then they turn around and use that as some ad. that party is filled with sick ass people. Nobody brought it the first time but, so lets dig up again because WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE

The line of the debate last night was when Hillary blurted out, "No one should be too big to jail!". Will she live to eat those words?

and aren't we glad to know he doesn't believe in God? show a raise of hands of who gives a rats Axx?

anyone can tell their religion is the Democrat party and they consider all the snake Politicians from that party as their: God/idols/people to worship and kiss the ground they all walk on.

someone needs a life. just being an ugly agitator day after day isn't showing you in a good light as a human being.

just some friendly advice.

You know the only time in my life I voted for a Dem was for Gore, and he won by the way, mainly because I thought most represented a more Christian way of life. I now see my faults and will never again vote for a Rep, because they are only about big money, less taxes, F.....k the less fortunate, ok to pollute the earth, and many lie, cheat, just as much as some Dems do, and since I'm not rich, I will stand with the lower class, who I find to be more charitable. Also the GOP are the warriors, and frankly I'm not so I have been in the wrong party.

You know the only time in my life I voted for a Dem was for Gore, and he won by the way, mainly because I thought most represented a more Christian way of life. I now see my faults and will never again vote for a Rep, because they are only about big money, less taxes, F.....k the less fortunate, ok to pollute the earth, and many lie, cheat, just as much as some Dems do, and since I'm not rich, I will stand with the lower class, who I find to be more charitable. Also the GOP are the warriors, and frankly I'm not so I have been in the wrong party.

Lets score your post shall we, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, and idiotic. There I straightened you out, go think upon it.

If I thought Al represented a more Christian way of life, I would get a rope and find the nearest sturdy tree.

Lets score your post shall we, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, and idiotic. There I straightened you out, go think upon it.

You must be a Republican!!

No I'm a conservative.

Mitt Romney ain't running. Isn't it strange that the left wing posters never ever quote their own alleged front runner? I haven't seen a quote from Hillary since she was enabling her husband's abuse of women.

No I'm a conservative.

In you life?

===========

What are the poor supposed to pay taxes WITH?

Even a single person can't get by on 20K / year anymore without welfare and other forms of government support.

You, and your fellow heartless motherfucking right wingers, want them to go without food so they can pay taxes the same as you THINK you pay. You all overestimate how much you pay in taxes anyway.
As a percentage of your GROSS income. Most people under $50K pay less than 5% due to all their deductions.

You people are like 3 years olds screaming " wah wah wah Mommy it's not fair ... wah wah wah " ---- go get your diapers changed.

Forum List

Back