A report card on the Biden administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define pork. You can't. You really don't know what you are talking about. You just make things up as you go along.

The point is, millions of Americans who voted for Trump and are hurting right now will benefit from this bill.

Just caught up on the Ingraham show from yesterday. A Congressman was on who stated that the city/state blue state bailouts has Piglosi's city in mind. The projected debt in two years will be 650 million dollars. The federal tax dollars going towards that debt acquired throughout those years? 600 million of that. Mind you, while illegals were getting free healthcare, we Americans are getting a crummy $1,400 bucks.

Pork:

Paying off the debts of socially disadvantaged (minority) farmers of up to 120% of their debt.
91 million dollars to liberal colleges and students.
370 million to the Endowment of Arts and Humanities; equally split.
10 million to preserve Native American language. Why that needs 10 million of our tax dollars nobody knows. What we do know is it doesn't have shit to do with Covid.
50 million towards planned family. Gee, now who does family planning in our country? :eusa_shhh:
750 million to the CDC; not to deal with Sars or Covid in our country, but to handle it worldwide.
15 billion to the airline industry.
34 billion to expand Commie Care, the Democrat takeover of our healthcare. In addition, another 16 billion to states that recently expanded Medicaid under Commie Care.
350 billion to blue cities and states like Pignosi's, who have been digging themselves into a hole for years.
Then we can discuss the additional unemployment federal payments that will keep people from looking for a job, plus the federal expansion of federal unemployment into September.

President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
Taxes may be necessary. We may need to roll back the trump bush and Reagan tax breaks.

The New Deal provided a fairly equitable split between the workers, government, and the wealthy. But the destruction of the union movement by Reagan, and the gutting of anti-trust laws, allowed corporations to get too big, and the influence of the wealthy to get too strong.

A Pew Research Center poll released Tuesday found that 70 percent of U.S. adults favor Biden's $1.9 trillion Covid bill, including 41 percent of self-identified Republicans, and an Associated Press poll showed 70 percent of U.S. adults approve of Biden's handling of the pandemic.
I wonder how many Trump Republicans in the rural counties of America will embrace the benefits of Biden's $1.9 trillion package.
While millions of Trump Republicans will cherish the many benefits of Biden's relief package, they must at the same time realize not one member of their party in the House and Senate voted to give them those benefits.

The 1.9 trillion dollar relief package passed the House today, and it comes at a time when the Republican Party is in complete turmoil caused by the wild vagaries of former President Trump, the titular leader of the GOP.

Trump is competing with the GOP’s fundraising operation -- the RNC -- and lashing out at its members, further complicating his status as a Republican Party leader.

Trump lashed out on email. “No more money for RINOs.”

Then he told his supporters to send money to his political action committee, Save America. As a result, Republican donors are completely confused -- the RNC or Trump's PAC.

This contrasts sharply with the Democratic Party which is glowing over Biden's success with the relief package and the rapidly improving vaccination protocols.

On top of that, the stock market is enthralled with the Biden administration and its successes. Since Biden was elected, it has been setting records nearly every day. With the Dow advancing 464 points, it set a new record today. Stock Market Data - Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 - CNNMoney

If one is a Democrat, what's not to like?
Nothing! I'm sure most democrats love it to death . Americans will hate it !

More than 70% of Americans approve of the Bill, including nearly 60% of Republicans. I seriously doubt that "Americans will hate it", given that 80% of working Americans will be receiving cash from this stimulus bill.

A Pew Research Center poll released Tuesday found that 70 percent of U.S. adults favor Biden's $1.9 trillion Covid bill, including 41 percent of self-identified Republicans, and an Associated Press poll showed 70 percent of U.S. adults approve of Biden's handling of the pandemic.
I wonder how many Trump Republicans in the rural counties of America will embrace the benefits of Biden's $1.9 trillion package.
While millions of Trump Republicans will cherish the many benefits of Biden's relief package, they must at the same time realize not one member of their party in the House and Senate voted to give them those benefits.

The 1.9 trillion dollar relief package passed the House today, and it comes at a time when the Republican Party is in complete turmoil caused by the wild vagaries of former President Trump, the titular leader of the GOP.

Trump is competing with the GOP’s fundraising operation -- the RNC -- and lashing out at its members, further complicating his status as a Republican Party leader.

Trump lashed out on email. “No more money for RINOs.”

Then he told his supporters to send money to his political action committee, Save America. As a result, Republican donors are completely confused -- the RNC or Trump's PAC.

This contrasts sharply with the Democratic Party which is glowing over Biden's success with the relief package and the rapidly improving vaccination protocols.

On top of that, the stock market is enthralled with the Biden administration and its successes. Since Biden was elected, it has been setting records nearly every day. With the Dow advancing 464 points, it set a new record today. Stock Market Data - Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 - CNNMoney

If one is a Democrat, what's not to like?

More than 70% of Americans approve of the Bill, including nearly 60% of Republicans. I seriously doubt that "Americans will hate it", given that 80% of working Americans will be receiving cash from this stimulus bill.
How many read it?

President Joe R. Biden, how refreshing that sounds. What a refreshing day. Our divisive, erratic, foolish, conspiratorial, narcissistic President is gone, replaced by a President who deeply wants to unite us. Barring ill-advised preconceived notions about President Biden, his task should be easy. We are all Americans.

That said, although I voted for Biden for obvious reasons, not unlike 81 million Americans who did the same, I am a conservative Independent. That's official. In CA, we have to declare our political posture. Until I was driven out by Trump, for over a quarter of a century I was a declared Republican. I voted for Biden, but I have some reservations concerning him, mostly having to do with taxation and spending.

I said all that because I want to be honest with readers. I want them to know where I am coming from.

Whether or not Biden will be a good President is obviously an open question, but I think he is a good man. He will do his best to unite us and adopt policies that benefit all Americans, while removing those policies that do us harm. He wants the United States to rejoin the community of nations, and the days of isolation and making unitary decisions that involve other nations, in particular our traditional allies, are over.

The European Union's top politician, Ursula von der Leyen, said it best. "After four long years, Europe has a friend in the White House."

For the first time in four years, there is optimism in America created by a popular President. 59% of Americans approve of Biden.

On day one, Trump's approval rating was 40%, and, although it went lower than that, it never got much higher. Thus the reason for American optimism.
Yea, your a conservative independent . Jesus H. You are a lying propaganda spreading American hating fool.

Yes they will, and so will the convicted rapists in our prisons, so will the convicted murderers in prison, so will the illegal aliens that broke are laws and living here illegally.

The New Deal provided a fairly equitable split between the workers, government, and the wealthy. But the destruction of the union movement by Reagan, and the gutting of anti-trust laws, allowed corporations to get too big, and the influence of the wealthy to get too strong.

Outside of firing air traffic controllers who broke their contract by striking, what else did Regan do to break up the unions?

Don't get me wrong, unions were broken up, but they were broken up by the unions themselves.

After unions and government priced us out of the world economy, Americans began to purchase cheaper made foreign products. When that happened, more companies moved out of the country to get away from the unions and do the same. It was their only way to compete.

Instead of facing reality and placing the blame where it really belongs, you on the left blame Reagan and the Republicans when it was the American consumers that actually made this decision. But don't blame them, don't blame Democrat over taxation, don't blame unions, it must have been Reagan's fault.

Anyone critical of the Biden administration while his or her family is enjoying the benefits of Biden's 1.9 trillion dollar relief package is giving new meaning to the term "hypocrisy."

Anyone critical of the Biden administration while his or her family is enjoying the benefits of Biden's 1.9 trillion dollar relief package is giving new meaning to the term "hypocrisy."

You and yours might be fine as am I and mine, but over 500,000 Americans have died from this pandemic that is still around and millions more Americans are unemployed, most of them for a long time now.

So, a lot of Americans are not so fine as you and I.

Quit trying to be a superior jackass. Why do Trump and the Trumpettes have to act like jerks all the time?

Last edited:

You and yours might be fine as am I and mine, but over 500,000 Americans have died from this pandemic that is still around and millions more Americans are unemployed, most of them for a long time now.

So, a lot of Americans are not so fine as You and I.

Quit trying to be a superior jackass. Why do Trump and the Trumpettes have to act like jerks all the time?
What is old dementia Joe going to do about it ? Call Trump?

Outside of firing air traffic controllers who broke their contract by striking, what else did Regan do to break up the unions?

Don't get me wrong, unions were broken up, but they were broken up by the unions themselves.

After unions and government priced us out of the world economy, Americans began to purchase cheaper made foreign products. When that happened, more companies moved out of the country to get away from the unions and do the same. It was their only way to compete.

Instead of facing reality and placing the blame where it really belongs, you on the left blame Reagan and the Republicans when it was the American consumers that actually made this decision. But don't blame them, don't blame Democrat over taxation, don't blame unions, it must have been Reagan's fault.

Reagan continually railed against unions, as did the Republican Party. Dues were a "theft of your income". Leadership was "corrupt" and "criminal". Unions prevented individual members from being paid according to their worth. Once they were gone, Reagan promised every worker in America a raise. The workers are still waiting for that raise.

If there were optimism and hope, you would not have to write a piece of leftist propagandist fluff trying to convince us there is hope and optimism.

Joe is one dirty diaper away from being put in an old folks dementia home.

After just a few weeks, he is already declared the worst American President ever.

Soon there will be two diaper trucks a month pulling in the the White House underground garage.

You, like Joe are full of shit.

Reagan continually railed against unions, as did the Republican Party. Dues were a "theft of your income". Leadership was "corrupt" and "criminal". Unions prevented individual members from being paid according to their worth. Once they were gone, Reagan promised every worker in America a raise. The workers are still waiting for that raise.

Republicans have always been against unions because of the damage they did to our employment and country. But Republicans made no effort to get rid of them. Companies did that because they had a hard time selling our products to other Americans. It was like that during Regan and like that thereafter.

Unions were never gone during Reagan's time, so how could he promise Americans a raise? Bill Clinton had two years with a Democrat House. Unions continued to dissolve. Why? Because a President doesn't control unions or company decisions.

The last customer we had with a union went non-union about three years ago. The President didn't do it, the company didn't do it, the customers didn't do it. The other union members got rid of the union. Their most worthless, lazy and longest tenured employee got the highest paying job in the company. The problem was he had no ability to do that job, but the union says it was his if he put a bid on it. He just stood there while the owner had to do the work.

I was told by the shipper the good employees were never happier. After the union was gone, not only did they fire that guy, but three others who were also worthless. She told me several employees stated they're sorry they didn't get rid of the union years earlier. All the work those workers didn't do got passed on to everybody else.

Oh, so you returned the $1,200 and $600 stimulus checks that were issued under President Trump? Tell me, how exactly did you do that? Make a check to the IRS and told them why?

You don't know what pork is. Pork is an an expenditure added to a bill that benefits a politician by providing money spent in that politician's state or district. It is done to get that politician's support for a bill.

There is no pork in this bill. You just proved it.

I bet you voted for Trump.

The stock market is enthralled with the Biden administration and its successes. Since Biden was elected, it has been setting records nearly every day. With the Dow advancing 464 points, it set a new record today. Stock Market Data - Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 - CNNMoney

With the Dow adding 189 points today, still another record was set.

I understand Trump and his followers are not happy to see this. Trump predicted that IRA's would be worthless if Biden got elected. So, they wanted the market to do poorly, not setting daily records.

Do we really want these people running our government again?

I understand Trump and his followers are not happy to see this. Trump predicted that IRA's would be worthless if Biden got elected. So, they wanted the market to do poorly, not setting daily records.

Do we really want these people running our government again?

The guy has been in office less than two months. That means there is over 46 months to go. People are betting that the vaccine is going to bring us around. Biden didn't attack businesses yet, but he will.

You don't know what pork is. Pork is an an expenditure added to a bill that benefits a politician by providing money spent in that politician's state or district. It is done to get that politician's support for a bill.

There is no pork in this bill. You just proved it.

I bet you voted for Trump.

Of course I voted for Trump. Why would I not vote for the best President we've had since Reagan?

350 billion dollars for blue cities and states that have been putting themselves in the hole for years isn't pork? 600 million is going to Piglosi's city alone. Money for farmers, but only farmers likely to vote Democrat isn't pork? They are not only going to pay off all their debt, but add an extra 20% on top of it. Lord knows how many billions that's going to cost. 130 billion for schools to open? How much does it cost to unlock the doors and turn the lights on? Payoff to Democrat donors at the teachers union. 160 billion for vaccine development? We already have three vaccines out now, are vaccinating over 2 million Americans a day, and over 100 million already had at least one dose. We don't need anymore vaccines.

1.5 million for a bridge in Shoemakers state to Canada? What does that have to do with Covid? 500 hundred billion for the arts, humanities, and libraries? 86 billion to rescue pension plans? Why do they need any rescue? Taxpayers should be not on the hook for terrible investments, and again, nothing to do with Covid. 35 billion for Commie Care? The government takes care of all patients that get Covid, and even the shots. We don't need more Commie Care money for the virus. It's to expand their commie government takeover of our healthcare.

This (and much more) is all pork. Pork is spending on items not directly related to the bill, or wasteful unnecessary spending.

Of course I voted for Trump.
1.5 million for a bridge in Shoemakers state to Canada? What does that have to do with Covid? 500 hundred billion for the arts, humanities, and libraries? 86 billion to rescue pension plans? Why do they need any rescue?

Trump's followers follow Trump's example. They lie as do far right internet sites. Want proof? Check out the facts.

Trump's followers follow Trump's example. They lie as do far right internet sites. Want proof? Check out the facts.

You should really read your links before you post them:

A Facebook post claimed: "Democrats’ COVID ‘stimulus’ bill wish list" includes money "for a bridge connecting Canada to New York"; an "underground rail project in Silicon Valley"; museums and "Native American language preservation"; Amtrak; "environmental justice grants"; and "‘family planning’ organizations like Planned Parenthood."

We rate the post Mostly True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back