A Reminder Of What You Voted For

You people have no fucking clue what is happening around you
71VojrK.jpg

The ersatz "elites" like to tell others why they voted the way they did.

The Dunning-Kruger Effect, in all its glory.

:rolleyes:

Here's your chance to dissuade all those who have come to know you as a low-life lying windbag:

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Don't forget the 'thanks' emoticon.

Here's your chance to dissuade all those who have come to know you as a low-life lying windbag:

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Don't forget the 'thanks' emoticon.
We should all thank Trump for shutting down America and ruining the economy along with his massive debt spending giving away trillions to wealthy people.

I fear that every civilization has a 'sell-by' date, and we have reached ours.
No way. Covid exposed these monsters naked assed in the wind

We have always been The Sleeping Giant. I think you will see a change of congress the likes you ever or will ever see again. When you win a seat in congress that went libturd since Grant....sumptin up

The best times are ahead. The storm is usually very rough before you get there

No way. Covid exposed these monsters naked assed in the wind

We have always been The Sleeping Giant. I think you will see a change of congress the likes you ever or will ever see again. When you win a seat in congress that went libturd since Grant....sumptin up

The best times are ahead. The storm is usually very rough before you get there

God willing.

If the results aren't greater than these, I'll consider it a failure for America.

“On Election Day 2010, the Democrats suffered massive losses at every level. They lost 63 seats in the House and control of the chamber. They lost six Senate seats. They suffered a net loss of six governorships. With special elections and party switches, Democrats lost 720 legislative seats; 26 legislatures were under full GOP control. Combined with the statehouse losses, it meant that the political levers in key states — Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina — were totally in GOP hands. Republicans also gained six attorney general slots, the implications of which would become clear with each passing year as they brought a tsunami of lawsuits against key Obama programs. “ https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/12/2010-elections-politics-effects/

The ersatz "elites" like to tell others why they voted the way they did.

The Dunning-Kruger Effect, in all its glory.

:rolleyes:

“The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area.”

Mac1958 is describing himself

He cant possibly be the smartest person in every room, on every subject that he berates trump supporters about

My guess is that he could be accomplished in one subject, and in usual lib fashion he thinks that makes him an expert on every subject

“The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people wrongly overestimate their knowledge or ability in a specific area.”

Mac1958 is describing himself

He cant possibly be the smartest person in every room, on every subject that he berates trump supporters about

My guess is that he could be accomplished in one subject, and in usual lib fashion he thinks that makes him an expert on every subject

He has the amazing ability to be a stuffed shirt and and empty suit at the very same time!!!

Imagine the practice that required.

Forum List

Back