Is Joe Biden a GOP sleeper cell?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1657201294247.png

Not only are all voters upset with sleepy Joe, democrats hate him as well.

Joe has managed to live up to expectations by taking the wrong side of virtually everything.

No one could have done a poorer job as President.

So the only question is, was this intentional?

View attachment 667324

Not only are all voters upset with sleepy Joe, democrats hate him as well.

Joe has managed to live up to expectations by taking the wrong side of virtually everything.

No one could have done a poorer job as President.

So the only question is, was this intentional?
He is a sleeper cell.

I'm done with liberals. They don't have enough testicular fortitude to keep unions, abortion, gay rights, clean air, etc. Especially when Democrats nominate conservatives??? WTF? I give up.

The thing is Joe has always been a warmongering neocon corporatist elitist racist asshole. How is it all Americans don’t know this, after his decades long career proving it?

Proof the CIA controlled media can dupe millions.

Democrats are in power.

That is the funny thing.

Why not pack the courts and codify everything into law before being voted out of power?

LOL.

Because they want YOU to send in money, they know they already have your vote.

I think democrats will be happy to know that as the country burns Nancy Pelosi at least got a chance to take a nice vacation in Italy

1657201885350.png

But for the love of God! No more pictures please!!!

The thing is Joe has always been a warmongering neocon corporatist elitist racist asshole. How is it all Americans don’t know this, after his decades long career proving it?

Proof the CIA controlled media can dupe millions.
You do know the most powerful lying media is right wing radio right? It reaches way more listeners than Fox News has viewers.

This is how the right has been brainwashed. Organized. Radicalized. Duped.

Who would have thought we could go from the best POTUS in my life time (due respect to Reagan) to the worst one in my lifetime in just two years.

If Tater is a sleeper they must be coming from "you gotta break it before you can fix it" point of view.

I think democrats will be happy to know that as the country burns Nancy Pelosi at least got a chance to take a nice vacation in Italy

If the country sucks it isn't for rich people like me and Nancy that's for sure.

I can't wait till we cut social security 20% to "save" the program.

Hell, we may even abolish it as being unconstitutional.

You do know the most powerful lying media is right wing radio right? It reaches way more listeners than Fox News has viewers.

Yes, and that was all financed by Putin

Putin done it.

That's what Mueller proved as the media lambasted Trump for 4 years at taxpayer expense

I just want to thank you and your party for that.

Who would have thought we could go from the best POTUS in my life time (due respect to Reagan) to the worst one in my lifetime in just two years.

If Tater is a sleeper they must be coming from "you gotta break it before you can fix it" point of view.
Bill Clinton was the best. No question. Or were you born in the 2000's? Even then, Obama was better. Had the same economy trump had minus the tax breaks trump gave to the rich and that didn't accomplish the economy he promised.

Obama had 2.2% gdp. Trump had 2.3. Pa The Tic.

Yes, and that was all financed by Putin

Putin done it.

That's what Mueller proved as the media lambasted Trump for 4 years at taxpayer expense

I just want to thank you and your party for that.
Putin fucked up the global economy on Biden's watch because he wants Trump (Republicans) back in the White House.

If the country sucks it isn't for rich people like me and Nancy that's for sure.

I can't wait till we cut social security 20% to "save" the program.

Hell, we may even abolish it as being unconstitutional.
Save Social Security? You should be more concerned about saving the dollar, saving the world economy

Stop printing so much damned inflationary money and supporting politicians to do it, and stop supporting politicians to wage war against fossil fuels which is needed for prosperity, and stop with the lock downs for Covid, etc.

All of these things are why the world economy is in shambles

You do realize that Putin did not cause this as well, right?

Putin fucked up the global economy on Biden's watch because he wants Trump (Republicans) back in the White House.
Putin invaded the Ukraine during Obama's reign.

Why did the things that are happening now not happen then?

Hmm?

View attachment 667329

But for the love of God! No more pictures please!!!
As we all age...less skin please.

I bet you still think Trump was a Putin puppet, don't you, even after the facts all came out, or I should say, the lack thereof.

:auiqs.jpg:

Here comes the avalanche!

You USMB cultists look like such fucking dipshits that you couldnt admit the obvious until your puppetmasters told you it was ok.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Bill Clinton was the best. No question. Or were you born in the 2000's? Even then, Obama was better. Had the same economy trump had minus the tax breaks trump gave to the rich and that didn't accomplish the economy he promised.

Obama had 2.2% gdp. Trump had 2.3. Pa The Tic.
0bama doesn't get credit for the the inevitable rebound of the economy he helped crater as a senator, then as president.

Yes I do. Did you somehow think I excluded the right side of the msm?

Dems finally realize what we knew all along, Biden is a blithering idiot.
Well it would help if the could find someone who does not need cue cards, but even with them, he can't seem to complete a sentence or thought.

Forum List

Back