A Red Tornado will sweep the nation: Cancel Communism!

Will a Red Tornado Sweep Away Communism this November?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Fresh shiny American flags are now hanging from nearly every house on Long Island.

The guns stores are depleted of all ammo and firearms. Massive guarded train shipments come every day to resupply them. Less than a month ago people were getting tickets from the store owners to hold their place in line the following day.

Everyone wants to send their kids back to school...most of us can't afford babysitters when we go to work.

People now openly express their weariness of wearing these masks and believe it's an overreaction.

No one thinks that rioting and looting and arson are good things.

When tucker carlson is speaking from my phone (youtube) people around me say they love him and also say they are usually afraid to express their views (I made a thread on this prior to the CATO study which confirmed that most people on the right are afraid to express their views, and moderate Democrats are also afraid to express their views).

Gaming culture literally memes the far left with all kind of funny screen names, sprays and trolling (pretending to be a radical SJW).

The word "communist" is now a popular description of the far-left.

No one I've talked to in person wants to defund the police.

So fuck your fake polls (Hillary is going to win by a landslide!), even people in New York (Long Island) are now majority red.

People who were mostly non-political and didn't vote, are PISSED OFF of the far left hijacking of the NFL and other sports organizations...they certainly were surprised to hear "Cancel the National Anthem..." the far-left woke a SLEEPING NON-VOTING GIANT by attacking sports. They will vote now. Now they're doing their research and realizing their nation and Republic is under assault from radicals, including burning and tearing down historical monuments, seizing police stations and setting up autonomous zones. They didn't know any of this prior to the attack on sports.

Cancel Communism this November!

The silent red majority has now swelled to epic proportions.
Long Live These United States.
For the Constitution, For the Flag, for the Republic for which it stands.

Last edited:
President Trump will be reelected on November 3rd

Trump-red-wave_840x480-840x480.jpg

They really do think that it's Trump or communism. Seriously.

The only people they're convincing of this, of course, are each other.
You would have to look at today's Democrat party to understand. It is not the party of Kennedy, Clinton or even Obama any more.

That's really good advice and you should take it.

Every time you fools call the Democrats "communists", you undermine your credibility, and people laugh at you. The OP is delusional and needs to go back on his meds. This isn't 1955. Communism died in 1989. Even the Chinese have abandoned it. Those countries calling themselves "People's Republics" today, are actually left wing authoritarian dictatorships, where the workers have no rights, or economic participation at all.

This is so genuinely stupid...where are people coming up with this resurgence of the Red Scare? No one wants communism - we are all quite happy with capitalism thank you.

Dumbest thread ever designed to exploit divisions and fear monger.

This is so genuinely stupid...where are people coming up with this resurgence of the Red Scare? No one wants communism - we are all quite happy with capitalism thank you.

Tell that the average person on Long Island.

You would have to look at today's Democrat party to understand. It is not the party of Kennedy, Clinton or even Obama any more.

Every time you fools call the Democrats "communists", you undermine your credibility, and people laugh at you. The OP is delusional and needs to go back on his meds. This isn't 1955. Communism died in 1989. Even the Chinese have abandoned it. Those countries calling themselves "People's Republics" today, are actually left wing authoritarian dictatorships, where the workers have no rights, or economic participation at all.
You have to look at where they get their "news and information". It's saturated in hyperbole and paranoia, and therefore, so are they.

I don't know what the Red Scare was like, but this is nuts.

It is, but they're absolutely serious. They're terrified. I don't know what to say to them.

I did not call the party, rather I linked it, justifiably I think, to its leftward trend that brings to mind what happened in Russia before 1917. It is not the stretch your feeble mind makes it out to be.

Are we going to arrest and throw in prison all the Amish because they live communally? ... what about roommates who share expenses equally? ...
Let's get rid of minimum wage, child labor laws, overtime ... and definitely get rid of that nasty Right to Peacefully Assemble ... Labor Unions are the Middle Class' worst enemy ...

"ANTI-FASCIST" There is where YOU started it.

Fresh shiny American flags are now hanging from nearly every house on Long Island.

The guns stores are depleted of all ammo and firearms. Massive guarded train shipments come every day to resupply them. Less than a month ago people were getting tickets from the store owners to hold their place in line the following day.

Everyone wants to send their kids back to school...most of us can't afford babysitters when we go to work.

People now openly express their weariness of wearing these masks and believe it's an overreaction.

No one thinks that rioting and looting and arson are good things.

When tucker carlson is speaking from my phone (youtube) people around me say they love him and also say they are usually afraid to express their views (I made a thread on this prior to the CATO study which confirmed that most people on the right are afraid to express their views, and moderate Democrats are also afraid to express their views).

Gaming culture literally memes the far left with all kind of funny screen names, sprays and trolling (pretending to be a radical SJW).

The word "communist" is now a popular description of the far-left.

No one I've talked to in person wants to defund the police.

So fuck your fake polls (Hillary is going to win by a landslide!), even people in New York (Long Island) are now majority red.

People who were mostly non-political and didn't vote, are PISSED OFF of the far left hijacking of the NFL and other sports organizations...they certainly were surprised to hear "Cancel the National Anthem..." the far-left woke a SLEEPING NON-VOTING GIANT by attacking sports. They will vote now. Now they're doing their research and realizing their nation and Republic is under assault from radicals, including burning and tearing down historical monuments, seizing police stations and setting up autonomous zones. They didn't know any of this prior to the attack on sports.

Cancel Communism this November!

The silent red majority has now swelled to epic proportions.
Long Live These United States.
For the Constitution, For the Flag, for the Republic for which it stands.

Excellent post, thanks—and I agree with it in spirit. However, regardless of whether or not our great POTUS is reelected or not the democrats will never acknowledge nor verify, nor accept the results. The democrats, post a DJT reelection, will ramp up to tenth gear their all our assault on our nation and We The People until they've either convicted him of some made up crime, assassinated him or destroyed the White House. In short the democrats will never accept a second Trump term; they still haven't accepted his first one. Considering how they've waged biological warfare on their own nation and people I truly believe they might go nuclear in every sense of the word if Trump wins later this year—mushroom clouds and all . . .

It is, but they're absolutely serious. They're terrified. I don't know what to say to them.

It's bizarre...but my guess is....they've built up "Antifa" into this outsized bogeyman; emphasized Marxism in BLM and it is both easier to put a face to than the harder to define issues of law enforcement vs. racism, the overall economic downturn, the issue of covid, and worldwide unrest. A new "Red Scare" headed up by China as a leading actor, and Antifa and BLM and the "radical left" (which is all democrats) is an easier sell - after all, we've been through it before and we still have the same playbook in living memory.

Terrified is the correct word. I have a couple of Trump supporting colleagues who are convinced that if Biden wins, there will be an immediate war on white people along with the rounding up of guns. I point out to them that what they are saying is the plot of the movie "Red Dawn" but they never seem to get it. :) I have some idea of why they may be terrified. A lot of them see their belief system and ideology being slowly rejected by changing demographics. They know they won't have the majority voice for much longer. The people who pay attention to policy know that conservatism (in its present form) hasn't had any success stories in a long time. And some of them are just afraid of evolution. Things are changing.

Forum List

Back