A Recipe For Disaster: Black Couple Adopts 6 White Children

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/

Then offer to take those kids in and raise them and if not then mind your own damn business.

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/
Jesus christ. :cuckoo: what a sick person.

So did your parents teach you to hate blacks? Is it just blacks or do you also hate other minorities?

Last edited:
Adoption is wonderful, and even better that 6 siblings can be raised together. I wish them all the best!
Won't be long before they start calling each other nigga. Might be a problem in da hood.

They're not going to let someone simultaneously adopt 6 siblings that already has

several of their own children if

they are financially unable to provide for them.

Those people have money, big money. I wish them the best, hope they go to

church. :p

Adoption is wonderful, and even better that 6 siblings can be raised together. I wish them all the best!
Won't be long before they start calling each other nigga. Might be a problem in da hood.

They're not going to let someone adopt 6 siblings that already has several of their own children in one fell swoop if

they are financially unable to provide for them.

They people have money, big money. I wish them the best, hope they go to church. :p
This isn't about money. Da hood is in suburbia and has plenty of money. I live in a suburban hood. I know. It's a race-based culture thing. They will be beaten up for calling each other nigga even though their black neighbors will say that incessantly.

Forum List

Back