A real conservative speaks

Remind me....what are you so called conservatives protecting other than racism, bigotry, endless wars, and a rollback of voting rights?

Endless wars? Need we remind you dumb fucking lefties that Trump was the first president since Carter to not get us into a war? Trump pushed for peace, signed peace agreements between nations, etc. He was the most anti-war president we've had in 2 generations.

Last edited:
Old Rocks

A sellout to the libs at MSNBC is your idea of a true conservative?

He used to be a very good writer and maybe still is

But he has never done anything except bloviate and criticize doers like donald trump

Sorry but that old scribe wont fly

Old Rocks

A sellout to the libs at MSNBC is your idea of a true conservative?

He used to be a very good writer and maybe still is

But he has never done anything except bloviate and criticize doers like donald trump

Sorry but that old scribe wont fly
George Will is a commentator for The Washington Post, NBC, and MSNBC who tows the Marxist Party Line.

Does that tell you anything?

Those outlets DO NOT allow real Conservatives to comment there.

Another glaring example of how these psycho Leftist have no clue about what Conservatism is or even who is a Conservative.

And, remember these same IDIOTS are the ones who claim B. Hussein is a Christian because he spent 20 years in the Racist Rev. Wright's Communist Church of Black Theology.

Last edited:
Remind me....what are you so called conservatives protecting other than racism, bigotry, endless wars, and a rollback of voting rights?

And look at your clowns, turning a terrorist group into a terrorist nation state in days, and equipping them with the latest military equipment.

It’s a shame what Will has become. I used to enjoy him on This Week. Now he’s slobbering all over Cheney and Kinzinger on MSNBC. I’m sure he’s enjoying the looney lib party circuit along with Stern and Drudge.

Everything that keeps America the America we all knew and inherited from those before us.
Our sovereignty
Our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights
Our founding values, morals and principles
Our traditions and historical accomplishments
Capitalism
Our publicly funded education and healthcare systems
Protestant Christianity
Patriotism
Nationalism
Heterosexuality
Productivity
Separation of school and state (no politics in schools)

You know, all those things the filth among seek to tear down and destroy.

You are free to label this POS exactly how YOU see him ......

But, allow me to point this out .....

Will is protected by The Washington Post, NBC, and MSNBC.

And, an Useful Idiot does not know any better.

With the experience on George Will's resume, one simply cannot claim that to be true about him.

George Will is a traitor ..... with decades of experience.

He is indeed a hack.
Useful idiots act with a lust for power and a need to satisfy their "dear leaders"...............until of course they are disposed of after their usefulness has expired and they are seen as competition. They will be turned on when they have ceased being useful. Hacks are merely re-assigned. Of course there is also the category of quisling.

Greg

Everything that keeps America the America we all knew and inherited from those before us.
Our sovereignty
Our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights
Our founding values, morals and principles
Our traditions and historical accomplishments
Capitalism
Our publicly funded education and healthcare systems
Protestant Christianity
Patriotism
Nationalism
Heterosexuality
Productivity
Separation of school and state (no politics in schools)

You know, all those things the filth among seek to tear down and destroy.
Protestant Christianity

Um; plus us Micks.

Greg

Forum List

Back