A ranking of Conspiracy theories.

Why do you people do this? Why do you always hate on people who say conspiracy? Do I need to list the number of known conspiracies the U.S. government has been complicit in? You live under a brutal, horrible empire that constantly bombards you with bullshit on a daily basis. You'd have us believe that the U.S. government and it's agencies don't conspire to break the law? Are we living on the same fucking planet?

Is that the best you can do dumb ass?
considering the poster and the post it answers.. no.
there was a conspiracy just not the one you get your panties in a bunch over.

my wife and child love it...and you are lucky you are not referring to my son as luck of the draw in sperm in my presence
You're demonstrated you're quite delusional so who knows what sort of fantasies you weave about how happy your poor family being forced to live in the desert with a nutcase, and no your internet threats do not impress. Your son is unlucky, shame he didn't have a normal father.

go fuck yourself ...

Why do you people do this? Why do you always hate on people who say conspiracy?
You're confusing hate with mockery.

You live under a brutal, horrible empire
Doesn't feel too horrible to me, in fact this is fairly comfortable living. I think I'll walk to my fridge and get a beer while I ponder this wretched existence.

You don't live under the empire. Everyone else on the planet does to some degree.

Confusing hate with mockery? I don't understand where you are going with that.

Actually I have kind of dropped out of society at large sold everything bought a huge cabin tent and moved into an off the grid community in a undisclosed desert
Like I said, functioning safely in society. Best way to do that is keep you away from sane people.

Sucks for your poor wife and kid, but oh well luck of the draw in sperm.

my wife and child love it...and you are lucky you are not referring to my son as luck of the draw in sperm in my presence
why? he's just stating fact, a few degrees warmer and it would be your daughter..

Like I said, functioning safely in society. Best way to do that is keep you away from sane people.

Sucks for your poor wife and kid, but oh well luck of the draw in sperm.

why? he's just stating fact, a few degrees warmer and it would be your daughter..

To a deluded atheist like yourself perhapes

From the almost believable to the utterly insane:

Almost believable:

1. More than one shooter killed Kennedy
2. Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe killed.

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.
5. Controlled demolition of the Twin Towers

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11
7. Fake bombing of the Boston Marathon had actors from the fake shooting in Newtown

We need some new ones. Those are all old and boring. But they have to be good. Good enough for some one to spend an entire week photo-shopping a video frame by frame to make it look plausible.

Any ideas?

To a deluded atheist like yourself perhapes
ahh.... that's "perhaps"
my/ your belief systems has absolutely nothing to with what sex an unborn child will be.

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11
7. Fake bombing of the Boston Marathon had actors from the fake shooting in Newtown

We need some new ones. Those are all old and boring. But they have to be good. Good enough for some one to spend an entire week photo-shopping a video frame by frame to make it look plausible.

Any ideas?
soylent green is real! how else do you think cemeteries and mortuaries
stay in business

And surely bad luck... because of his own issue with paranoia he's setting his child back, putting him on an uneven playing field with all the other children who didn't get moved out to the desert to "escape society" and be free. I thought his mental illness was harmless, but clearly there are victims.

But back to good conspiracy theories, how about flat earth society. They have a message board and will happily argue all day to support their belief system. You'd be amazed at how adept they are at explaining their way around things like physics.

My biggest question to those who cough up the conspiracy theories. If our government or some unseen group is controlling events. What is your plan of action? Are you calling for the overthrow of the government? A war? Really!!! What is the plan of action?

All I hear is someone who spends too much time on the net and too little socializing with real people. If these unseen forces are controlling our lives then you are powerless to do anything about it, other than ramble on to people you will never meet, and who in turn don't give a shit about you. I for one am seeing a government that is inept and incapable of keeping secrets this huge. Christ, the politicians can't even keep their personal lives and affairs secret in today's world.

One bit of advice, get out of mom's basement, go to a bar, have a drink, socialize, and get fucking laid for Christ's sake. Your wasting your time and life here.

One warning, any negative reply to this post will result in a internet trace of your activities, which in turn will be downloaded into our central computer for future reference.

my biggest question to those who cough up the conspiracy theories. If our government or some unseen group is controlling events. What is your plan of action? Are you calling for the overthrow of the government? A war? Really!!! What is the plan of action?

All i hear is someone who spends too much time on the net and too little socializing with real people. If these unseen forces are controlling our lives then you are powerless to do anything about it, other than ramble on to people you will never meet, and who in turn don't give a shit about you. I for one am seeing a government that is inept and incapable of keeping secrets this huge. Christ, the politicians can't even keep their personal lives and affairs secret in today's world.

One bit of advice, get out of mom's basement, go to a bar, have a drink, socialize, and get fucking laid for christ's sake. Your wasting your time and life here.

One warning, any negative reply to this post will result in a internet trace of your activities, which in turn will be downloaded into our central computer for future reference.

an aware populace is harder to submit to tyranny..an unaware populace will easily submitt

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11

There is a lot of evidence that there was more than one person involved in the Kennedy Assassination and there was a Congressional investigation that found it probable that there was a conspiracy and was critical of the Warren Commission.

Almost believable:

Nonsense:

3. Roswell Crash Landing
4. Faked Moon Landings.

Utterly insane:

6. Fake planes on 9-11

There is a lot of evidence that there was more than one person involved in the Kennedy Assassination and there was a Congressional investigation that found it probable that there was a conspiracy and was critical of the Warren Commission.

you also forgot to mention there is also plenty of evidence along with expert witness testimony that proves contrary to his lies,that the towers were brought down by explosives.

Forum List

Back