A Rally to End the Pandemic in Germany

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1596312989530.png

Nearly 20,000 protesters rally in Berlin against restrictive measures due to the coronavirus pandemic. Reported by the Associated Press.

The action was attended by supporters of the movement Querdenken ("Thinking outside the box"), who want to "end the pandemic." They held in their hands homemade posters with the slogans "Crown, false alarm", "We are forced to wear a muzzle", "Natural protection instead of vaccinations" and "We are the second wave." It is noted that they did not observe social distance and did not wear personal protective equipment.

The rally ended after police intervention. Law enforcers filed a complaint against the organizer of the action due to non-compliance with preventive measures.

From the author: Well, we won't know the truth about the REAL motives of coronopsychopathy soon. One thing is clear: the numbers of deaths from the coronavirus are REALLY "inflated".

The true motives of this hysteria will become clear a little later.

1596313754604.png

Low-educated Americans look like clowns, wearing protective masks on the streets, in squares and parks, NOT UNDERSTANDING that ordinary masks DO NOT PROTECT against the virus, and the probability of "catching the virus" on the street in summer is statistically negligible

1596313912860.png

Last edited:
If one desires to wear a filtration mask let them do so. I wear a standard dust mask(titty cup) when working the fields. I use a painters mask(painters call them respirators) with double particle cartridges with chem-stacks on top of them & pre-filters over the chem-stacks, when sand blasting/ spray painting. I wear a surgical grade mask when in public places for 2 reasons, secondly to avoid possible infection but primarily to show respect to my fellow Americans that may harbor fears of infection whether justified or unjustified(Golden Rule).

If one desires to wear a filtration mask let them do so. I wear a standard dust mask(titty cup) when working the fields. I use a painters mask(painters call them respirators) with double particle cartridges with chem-stacks on top of them & pre-filters over the chem-stacks, when sand blasting/ spray painting. I wear a surgical grade mask when in public places for 2 reasons, secondly to avoid possible infection but primarily to show respect to my fellow Americans that may harbor fears of infection whether justified or unjustified(Golden Rule).

I wear pantyhose over my head.

I wear pantyhose over my head.

That's nothing. Lahkota wears pantyhose instead of stockings. The Reservations are still in the 70's you know.

Go Germany.

Divers and astronauts going to great depths, or out into the Open Space, t wear spacesuits. But we don't do that, do we?

A soldier, going into battle, wears a bullet-proof vest, but we do not do this, although they SHOOT and KILL on the streets of America. Right???

The probability that you will die from a lightning strike is tens of thousands of times higher than the probability of "catching a micro-droplet" with a virus from someone's mouth or nose in a park or a public garden. outside 6 feet. But you don't drag a lightning rod after you, do you ?!

Did you go to school? Don't you know that a virus is a thousand times SMALLER than a biological cell and either freely penetrates its protein envelope through its natural openings OR "pierces" it and injects its DNA or RNA into it ?!

A MEDICAL mask doesn't help on the street, in a park or square. And IS NOT SUPPOSED to do that.

ANOTHER thing - in public transport ...

And how did you demonstrate your respect for a person before this coronopsychosis ???

1596322391025.png

View attachment 370020

Nearly 20,000 protesters rally in Berlin against restrictive measures due to the coronavirus pandemic. Reported by the Associated Press.

The action was attended by supporters of the movement Querdenken ("Thinking outside the box"), who want to "end the pandemic." They held in their hands homemade posters with the slogans "Crown, false alarm", "We are forced to wear a muzzle", "Natural protection instead of vaccinations" and "We are the second wave." It is noted that they did not observe social distance and did not wear personal protective equipment.

The rally ended after police intervention. Law enforcers filed a complaint against the organizer of the action due to non-compliance with preventive measures.

From the author: Well, we won't know the truth about the REAL motives of coronopsychopathy soon. One thing is clear: the numbers of deaths from the coronavirus are REALLY "inflated".

View attachment 370022

Low-educated Americans look like clowns, wearing protective masks on the streets, in squares and parks, NOT UNDERSTANDING that ordinary masks DO NOT PROTECT against the virus, and the probability of "catching the virus" on the street in summer is statistically negligible

View attachment 370024

You're wrong, almost one million.
20,000 is a number born by presstitutes

Comment of most Germans I met to this very strange protests in Berlin: "This people are criminal idiots!" Everyone has the right to say the own opinion - everyone has the right to demonstrate - but no one has the right to break German laws. So who protests against masks has to wear masks - who protests against distance has to keep distance. The right of free opinion is not a right to do whatever anyone likes to do. No one loves super spreaders.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xyz
Comment of most Germans I met to this very strange protests in Berlin: "This people are criminal idiots!" Everyone has the right to say the own opinion - everyone has the right to demonstrate - but no one has the right to break German laws. So who protests against masks has to wear masks - who protests against distance has to keep distance. The right of free opinion is not a right to do whatever anyone likes to do. No one loves super spreaders.

Idiots are those illiterate idiots who, with their eyes bulging with fear, wear medical masks in squares and parks, not knowing that the virus is thousands of times smaller than bacteria, and the mask CANNOT stop it!

... Idiots are those illiterate idiots who, with their eyes bulging with fear, wear medical masks in squares and parks, not knowing that the virus is thousands of times smaller than bacteria, and the mask CANNOT stop it!

This tunnel vision and "everything or nothing"-ideolopgy helps not a lot. Distance, hygiene and masks help. Not to forget but also very important: Closed rooms should be be aired from time to time. It is not necessary to wear masks in a park - if there is enough distance. But in a mall for example it's often not so easy to keep distance. In such cases help masks.

Everyone, who is infected with covid-19 spreads this virus for some time (1-2 days) without to know this. Some have nearly no symptoms and spread this virus for a longer time (up to 2-3 weeks). In case someone wears a mask the aerosoles (including the virusses in this aerosoles) are stopped (and/or slowed down). For example you produce more aerosoles when you say "thunderstorm". You can see this aerosoles in cold weather when you breathe. It's like a little cloud. If you use a mask this cloud is reduced drastically. So masks help for sure to reduce the dangers for others. This is not a perfect system - on the other hand causes not every single virus an infection. It needs a higher exposition (more virusses). Important for all people is to let sink down the speed of infections. My wife told me two days ago by the way that someone found out that masks help not only ot avoid infections of others - they seem also to help not to get infected on the own.

What the people in this demonstration in Berlin did do was grossly negligent. Because the right of free opinion has a very high rank the police gave the organisators of this demonstrations hours to change this intolerable situation and they informed on their own also the demonstrants. Finally - after long long hours - they had to break up the demonstration, because this strange idiots from Aldebaran IV reacted not at any reasonable argument.

Last edited:
... Idiots are those illiterate idiots who, with their eyes bulging with fear, wear medical masks in squares and parks, not knowing that the virus is thousands of times smaller than bacteria, and the mask CANNOT stop it!

This tunnel vision and "everything or nothing"-ideolopgy helps not a lot. Distance, hygiene and masks help. Not to forget but also very important: Closed rooms should be be aired from time to time. It is not necessary to wear masks in a park - if there is enough distance. But in a mall for example it's often not so easy to keep distance. In such cases help masks.

Everyone, who is infected with covid-19 spreads this virus for some time (1-2 days) without to know this. Some have nearly no symptoms and spread this virus for a longer time (up to 2-3 weeks). In case someone wears a mask the aerosoles (including the virusses in this aerosoles) are stopped (and/or slowed down). For example you produce more aerosoles when you say "thunderstorm". You can see this aerosoles in cold weather when you breathe. It's like a little cloud. If you use a mask this cloud is reduced drastically. So masks help for sure to reduce the dangers for others. This is not a perfect system - on the other hand causes not every single virus an infection. It needs a higher exposition (more virusses). Important for all people is to let sink down the speed of infections. My wife told me two days ago by the way that someone found out that masks help not only ot avoid infections of others - they seem also to help not to get infected on the own.

What the people in this demonstration in Berlin did do was grossly negligent. Because the right of free opinion has a very high rank the police gave the organisators of this demonstrations hours to change this intolerable situation and they informed on their own also the demonstrants. Finally - after long long hours - they had to break up the demonstration, because this strange idiots from Aldebaran IV reacted not at any reasonable argument.

I wrote about hundreds of thousands of ignorant clowns who walk in parks wearing masks and do not understand that this is entirely unnecessary.

The nation's problem is extremely poor education and easy suggestibility. Both in America and in Europe, people realized that they were being tested for suggestibility and obedience, and they opposed the Deep state.

Belarus, Sweden did not impose restrictions and the mortality rate among the elderly population almost did not go beyond the norm.

Only the elderly needed to be protected. The reports of "multiple" cases of infection of children are propaganda "bogus".

A severe economic crisis has come, which has nothing to do with the coronavirus, but the case was presented in such a way as if the crisis was the result of the coronavirus.

The goal is to HIDE the fact that capitalism as a system no longer works

1597247762177.png

1597247863460.png

Attachments

• 1597247830305.png
    1597247830305.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

I wrote about hundreds of thousands of ignorant clowns who walk in parks wearing masks and do not understand that this is entirely unnecessary.

You wrote misanthropically about a political ideolog which has nearly nothing to do with reality. You disqualify what you do not understand, because you don't like to understand it.

The nation's problem

The USA is a nation full of self made problems - while in reality people die on covid-19 in masses. People, who wear masks, don't like to see others die; - so easy is it to explain what they do.

is extremely poor education and easy suggestibility. Both in America and in Europe, people realized that they were being tested for suggestibility and obedience, and they opposed the Deep state.

You could also speak about now that daisies are everyones problems.

Belarus, Sweden did not impose restrictions and the mortality rate among the elderly population almost did not go beyond the norm.

I hate this stupid discussion about Sweden meanhwile very much. It was not very good what they did - but now is not the best time to discuss this. It's not over yet.

Only the elderly needed to be protected

What's just simple wrong. The speed of a pandemic has to slowed down.

The reports of "multiple" cases of infection of children are propaganda "bogus".

A severe economic crisis has come, which has nothing to do with the coronavirus, but the case was presented in such a way as if the crisis was the result of the coronavirus.

The goal is to HIDE the fact that capitalism as a system no longer works

View attachment 374163

View attachment 374165

The first picture shows a damned good idea to make plastic shields. For some time it was nearly impossible to get good shields. The second picture is a very good composite photograph which dreams an archetype of a future human being: a soap bubble which is a safe home and keeps a bad world in distance so only natural beauty exists any longer.

Last edited:
View attachment 370020

View attachment 370022

View attachment 370024
So do you also think Putin is a horrible criminal for taking actions against Russians getting sick?

Forum List

Back