A question: what is the definition of sexual harassment today?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was watching this video and I want to know what these women were claiming at Fox...what is considerd work place sexual harassment ?

Be specific,....

I don't know, but someone told me yesterday I should have been locked up long ago.

Any talk touch or look depending on the judgement of the one talked touched or looked at.

That's as clear and honest as I can make it.

Oh I thought they were talking about casting couches at Fox

PreviousNext

A woman was at work when a man said, "Your hair smells nice."

She went straight to her boss and said, "I've been sexually harrassed. A man said my hair smells nice."

He in return said, "What's wrong with that, it does?"

She said, "The man who said that was a midget."

A secretary told her boss "the other women in the office are suing you for sexual harassment. Since you haven't sexually harassed me I'm suing you for discrimination!"

"Be specific"? Look at the volumes of federal and state and local statutes not to mention the private sector and tell us the specific definition of "sexual harassment".

If a man talking dirty to a woman is sexual harassment what is a woman talking dirty to a man called?
$2.99 a minute!

and people think that VP Pence shouldn't guard himself from accusations from women . Its probably best to just avoid women outside of family members these days . ------------ just a comment !!

I was watching this video and I want to know what these women were claiming at Fox...what is considerd work place sexual harassment ?

Be specific,....

Not agreeing with radical left wing feminists is sexual harassment, downright rape, these days.

The old definition where harassment actually referred to something physical is a perfect example of misogynist sexual harassment in itself.

Be specific,....

Not agreeing with radical left wing feminists is sexual harassment, downright rape, these days.

The old definition where harassment actually referred to something physical is a perfect example of misogynist sexual harassment in itself.

I go with the physical contact theory or the attempt to push someone into having physical contact when they are not in a position to say f' off because they could be damaged in their job, etc... A superior of any kind pushing themselves sexually onto someone susceptible to their demands would be harassment. Or if you told someone flat out you were not interested and then they used their authority to cause you duress or lose a job would fall in that harassment category.

Telling someone they look nice, asking them out for a date and stuff like that is not harassment. Cat calling isn't either but can be sort of embarrassing and agitating if you are working on a scaffold handing off the side of a building four stories up.

Last edited:
If women would do what they were supposed to do and stay at home, there wouldn't be any sexual harassment in the workplace.

It's anything the people that want to get you say it is.

Forum List

Back