A question proposed to AG Garland,

Garland,
Would consider draggng all parties together, lawyers, senators, congressman and having "all" charges and investigations dropped against everyone
Why?

That's the opposite of what we want.

You either want to drain the swamp or you don't.

If you do, then giving free needles to junkies is not the way to rid the world of junkies.

Why?

That's the opposite of what we want.

You either want to drain the swamp or you don't.

If you do, then giving free needles to junkies is not the way to rid the world of junkies.
I beg to differ.

Give junkies an abundant supply of what they need to meet the inevitable conclusion of their decision path.

Alcohol takes too long and devistates far more people.

Garland is a party puke and will do as the DNC crime syndicate bosses tell him to do.

Garland,
Would consider draggng all parties together, lawyers, senators, congressman and having "all" charges and investigations dropped against everyone
Nah, let the prosecutions continue on both sides. In the end im pretty sure conservatives are going to win this game, deservedly so.

Garland is a party puke and will do as the DNC crime syndicate bosses tell him to do.
Not true! He's not a politico. He's just a good, honest man, who is just trying to do his job, the best he can. He hates politics. He loves law, and order, and justice for all.

His faults the Democrats have on him is he's too nice, too judicial, too calm and rational and too non partisan for the AG job.... He didn't want to see an ex president prosecuted, thought it would be too divisive for the nation, even with the crimes screaming in his face, and waited two years before investigating Trump's soft and self coup...attempt... the 1/6 committee investigation had to shame him in to it, and even then he wanted no part in the politics of it and appointed a special counsel.

laughs.gif

Not true! He's not a politico. He's just a good, honest man, who is just trying to do his job, the best he can. He hates politics. He loves law, and order, and justice for all.

His faults the Democrats have on him is he's too nice, too judicial, too calm and rational and too non partisan for the AG job.... He didn't want to see an ex president prosecuted, thought it would be too divisive for the nation, even with the crimes screaming in his face, and waited two years before investigating Trump's soft and self coup...attempt... the 1/6 committee investigation had to shame him in to it, and even then he wanted no part in the politics of it and appointed a special counsel.
full-retard.gif
e8a.gif

Garland,
That is the plan. The only person standing in their way is Trump.

He's as honest as anyone could be!

I laugh when you all claim he is not! That took a lot of right wing media regurgitation brainwashing for you to believe that about Garland.

Look at Barr if you want to see a partisan hack, AG, who WEAPONIZED and activate the Doj as Trumps personal lawyers....

Flynn, roger stone trial involvement and last minute reversals
Fake narrative on the Mueller report.
Firing McCabe.
Pardons for Trumps personal friends...

Any tweet of Trumps about what he wanted the Doj to do with his friends or against his enemues, AG Barr was right there for him.

When have you EVER heard Biden directing Garland to do his personal bidding? NEVER!

He's as honest as anyone could be!

I laugh when you all claim he is not! That took a lot of right wing media regurgitation brainwashing for you to believe that about Garland.

Look at Barr if you want to see a partisan hack, AG, who WEAPONIZED and activate the Doj as Trumps personal lawyers....

Flynn, roger stone trial involvement and last minute reversals
Fake narrative on the Mueller report.
Firing McCabe.
Pardons for Trumps personal friends...

Any tweet of Trumps about what he wanted the Doj to do with his friends or against his enemues, AG Barr was right there for him.

When have you EVER heard Biden directing Garland to do his personal bidding? NEVER!
laughgood.gif

laughhrd.gif

I can see with my own eyes what the reality of the matter is. 'Tis Thou, Whom chooses the kool aid suppositories to ensure ignorance.

"Right wing media" does not orchestrate the gaffes, falls, babbling, unnecessary yelling, drifting off into gibberish and attempts to shake hands with ghosts that xiden has been observed doing. YOU IGNORE IT DELIBERATELY. No one "consults" with your potato, he isn't in charge and he never has been. He has always been a bought and paid for political whore, except now some old window licking pervert has to get a nap and a diaper change from the staff that's run his life for 50 years.

I never said Garland was doing xiden's bidding either, they have the same bosses. They're both self aggrandizing tools of the global collectivist elite. The same assholes who invest in propping up china and undermining the dollar have never raked in more fresh treasury cash and you actually believe democrooks are working in your interests.

laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm sure you really really want to believe that. But considering what he has signed off on and admitted to signing off on, considering the appointments he has made and what he has allowed the FBI to do, there is no way any rational person can call him judicial, calm, rational, non partisan. He is as much weaponized for the Democrats as anybody else and is in a terrible and dangerous position of power for somebody who is not at all interested in law and order but interested in keeping in power and destroying anybody who threatens it.

I am no fan of Mitch McConnell but he has my undying gratitude that he pretty much single handedly kept Merrick Garland off the Supreme Court.

View attachment 806507
View attachment 806508

I can see with my own eyes what the reality of the matter is. 'Tis Thou, Whom chooses the kool aid suppositories to ensure ignorance.

"Right wing media" does not orchestrate the gaffes, falls, babbling, unnecessary yelling, drifting off into gibberish and attempts to shake hands with ghosts that xiden has been observed doing. YOU IGNORE IT DELIBERATELY. No one "consults" with your potato, he isn't in charge and he never has been. He has always been a bought and paid for political whore, except now some old window licking pervert has to get a nap and a diaper change from the staff that's run his life for 50 years.

I never said Garland was doing xiden's bidding either, they have the same bosses. They're both self aggrandizing tools of the global collectivist elite. The same assholes who invest in propping up china and undermining the dollar have never raked in more fresh treasury cash and you actually believe democrooks are working in your interests.

View attachment 806509
Jebus!

Do you have any idea what is going on between the Biden admin/the U.S. and China?

no one is in bed with China in the Biden aministration....! Holy Cow! We are one hair from war! :eek:

Forum List

Back