A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

We know why you hate Sanger, and why you lie about her. It's for the same reason that authoritarian ratfuks hated Sanger when she was alive. Sanger said women should be allowed to control their own sex lives, and that enrages fascist control freaks.

I don't hate Sanger; I hate what she stood for. She stood for eugenics and for killing babies she thought were not up to her standards. Her primary focus was on the Negro Project and paying black preachers to sell abortion to the black communities.

We're just letting women make their own decisions. There's nobody telling women "YOU MUST ABORT THAT DOWNS PREGNANCY!".
You're certainly telling them that they can and then supporting using taxpayer funds to make sure it's as easy as possible.

federal funds have not paid for abortion since the days of carter. the hyde amendment gets renewed every year & only in an extreme circumstance will it get pd for by tax dollars.

Biden now supports getting rid of it. It's very important that he not win the Whitehouse and the the Republicans retain control fo the Senate.

But, yes, federal dollars support abortion. Just like sending wheat to tyrannical dictators in Europe or Africa pays for oppressing the people. When you pay for the "legitimate" functions of government, or in this case, Planned Parenthood, then you allow for the money that should have been spent on legitimate functions to be redirected to death - missiles and weapons for government, killing babies for Planned Parenthood.

A Planned Parenthood fan, are you? Abortion and selling the parts of those tiny babies for fun and profit?

God would never tell you to lie like that. There's no "It's okay to lie about liberals" subclause in the Ten Commandments. The voice you're obeying belongs to Satan, the Lord of Lies.

Where did I lie? You're not a supporter of Planned Parenthood? You support the efforts to quit funding them with government money? Or that they're selling body parts illegally?

Neither's a lie. That makes you the liar amongst us.

they don't sell body parts illegally. that is a lie.

No, it's not a lie. They were caught on tape offering the parts for sale.

It's quite sad that people like you are throwing your support blindly behind abortion without knowing the facts - and not just not knowing but refusing to hear the facts.

^^^ fake news ^^^ it's a lie. they were investigated because of a fake false edited video - & found no such thing happened illegally. there are regs that allow research - which is not illegal.

not illegal. do you understand, liar?

NOT ILLEGAL. why do you lie, liar? do you have to lie in order to justify your ideology? apparently so:

Oversight Committee

The FACTS vs. FICTION on Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood: Fact v. Fiction

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video
By Dave Levitan
Posted on July 21, 2015
Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Planned Parenthood Investigations Find No Fetal Tissue Sales
January 28, 201612:47 PM ET
Danielle Kurtzleben

Once again this week, an investigation into Planned Parenthood's alleged sale of fetal tissue came up empty.

A grand jury in Harris County, Texas, voted to indict in a state investigation of Planned Parenthood. But it didn't indict the reproductive rights organization. In an unexpected turn, the grand jury indicted two anti-abortion activists from the Center for Medical Progress. That is the organization that famously last year released videos that it said depicted Planned Parenthood illegally trying to sell fetal body parts.
[...]
They also inspired a wave of investigations. After the videos' release last summer, a number of states quickly decided to look into whether the tissue sale the videos purported to show was happening within their borders.

Despite all the worry, state investigations have yet to find any evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling or profiting off fetal tissue. Twelve states have completed investigations into Planned Parenthood following the videos' release, according to the organization.

Here's what happened in each of those cases:
Florida
[...]
Georgia
[...]
Indiana
[...]
Kansa
[...]
Massachussetts

[...]
Michigan
[...]
Missouri
[...]
Nevada
[...]
Ohio
[...]
Pennsylvania
[...]
South Dakota
[...]
Washington
Planned Parenthood Investigations Find No Fetal Tissue Sales

Planned Parenthood Awarded $2 Million in Lawsuit Over Secret Videos
An anti-abortion activist recorded the videos to try to show that the group was illegally selling fetal tissue.
Planned Parenthood Awarded $2 Million in Lawsuit Over Secret Videos

yep you are a liar liar, pants on fire.

We're just letting women make their own decisions. There's nobody telling women "YOU MUST ABORT THAT DOWNS PREGNANCY!".
You're certainly telling them that they can and then supporting using taxpayer funds to make sure it's as easy as possible.

federal funds have not paid for abortion since the days of carter. the hyde amendment gets renewed every year & only in an extreme circumstance will it get pd for by tax dollars.

Biden now supports getting rid of it. It's very important that he not win the Whitehouse and the the Republicans retain control fo the Senate.

But, yes, federal dollars support abortion. Just like sending wheat to tyrannical dictators in Europe or Africa pays for oppressing the people. When you pay for the "legitimate" functions of government, or in this case, Planned Parenthood, then you allow for the money that should have been spent on legitimate functions to be redirected to death - missiles and weapons for government, killing babies for Planned Parenthood.

wrong, liar. planned parenthood gets audited every year by an unbiased independent agency. they do not use funds received to perform abortions. but they do receive funds to provide many health care services including birth control. you know - the services that PREVENT unwanted pregnancies. i would think you would welcome that - because THAT is conservatism.

give a little money up front to save a ton of money on the back end.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now, doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So age, and life experience discrimination can result in one person becoming judge, jury, and executioner... Cool! Get back to me when you're ready to legalize my killing of people whose existence inconveniences me....

the only one to make that decision about abortion is the pregnant female & whatever reason she has is not my business nor yours.

the rest of yer bullshit diatribe is quite ironic, torchbearer.
Oh so the man who impregnated her has 0 say in the matter? How convenient It's half his too, she wouldn't be pregnant without him so why doesn't HE have any say in the matter? What if he WANTS the child? It may be her body but it's NOT solely her baby or embyro, or cluster of cells, or whatever you tell yourself it is.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now, doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So age, and life experience discrimination can result in one person becoming judge, jury, and executioner... Cool! Get back to me when you're ready to legalize my killing of people whose existence inconveniences me....

the only one to make that decision about abortion is the pregnant female & whatever reason she has is not my business nor yours.

Oh so the man who impregnated her has 0 say in the matter? How convenient It's half his too, she wouldn't be pregnant without him so why doesn't HE have any say in the matter? What if he WANTS the child? It may be her body but it's NOT solely her baby or embyro, or cluster of cells, or whatever you tell yourself it is.
And where is his AAA insurance back up plan while we're at it? All things being equal; he should also have the same option to abort, abandon, or adopt out the child, in order to dodge the responsibility for his bad choice. Never to be bothered, or hounded again.. If its good enough for a woman...

who said he didn't have a say? most times, the pregnancy continues when a father is there, ready to help & support & provide.

but sweety - the bottom line is only one gets to make the final decision.

should SHE be forced? should SHE be in shackles - metaphorically or in reality, like some would like?

who said he didn't have a say? most times, the pregnancy continues when a father is there, ready to help & support & provide.

should SHE be forced? should SHE be in shackles - metaphorically or in reality, like some would like?
Your attempt to divert is FAIL. Nice try though...

i don't think you know what that means 'cause it doesn't apply here. if SHE doesn't get the final decision - who does? & if SHE wants to terminate & can't - then she is shackled. funny how abortion is a big no no to you - then you say that HE gets to decide whether an abortion takes place.

lol.... that's insane hypocrisy & not that i ever took you seriously, torch bearer - but you just CONfirmed why.... bigley.

you & sourkitty have much in common, given what i read from some of her posts.

i don't think you know what that means 'cause it doesn't apply here. if SHE doesn't get the final decision - who does? & if SHE wants to terminate & can't - then she is shackled. funny how abortion is a big no no to you - then you say that HE gets to decide whether an abortion takes place.

lol.... that's insane hypocrisy & not that i ever took you seriously, torch bearer - but you just CONfirmed why.... bigley.

Nonsense. The hypocrisy is your own. You insist on sole authority; yet shared responsibility. Your childish petulance is showing again...

Nonsense. The hypocrisy is your own. You insist on sole authority; yet shared responsibility. Your childish petulance is showing again...

ne 'eh.... if a pregnancy is brought to term - then it's all about the post born child. the father doesn't hafta be there physically or at all if he chooses not to.

except for the cash needed for the post born child. it's not meant for the mama, nor should it be.

& if he can't, or disappears - then the gov'ment has to step in. tutt tutt - take away yer prejudice against the female.

ne 'eh.... if a pregnancy is brought to term - then it's all about the post born child. the father doesn't hafta be there physically or at all if he chooses not to.

except for the cash needed for the post born child. it's not meant for the mama, nor should it be.

& if he can't, or disappears - then the gov'ment has to step in. tutt tutt - take away yer prejudice against the female.
There ya go... See how easy that was? Again you demonstrate to a T your exact penchant for sole authority, yet shared responsibility. You're nothing more than a petulant child willing to commit any number of transgressions against others; so long as you aren't the one to pay the price.

And for everyone else following this thread; I swear Playtime, and I aren't in cahoots, where she plays the over the top, obvious foil to the points made against her claimed position. Both comedic, and disturbing as they may be; her answers are her own, and I've had no hand in helping her craft them.

There ya go... See how easy that was? Again you demonstrate to a T your exact penchant for sole authority, yet shared responsibility. You're nothing more than a petulant child willing to commit any number of transgressions against others; so long as you aren't the one to pay the price.

And for everyone else following this thread; I swear Playtime, and I aren't in cahoots, where she plays the over the top, obvious foil to the points made against her claimed position. Both comedic, and disturbing as they may be; her answers are her own, and I've had no hand in helping her craft them.

<yawn> you:

tedium060617.gif

I don't hate Sanger; I hate what she stood for. She stood for eugenics and for killing babies she thought were not up to her standards. Her primary focus was on the Negro Project and paying black preachers to sell abortion to the black communities.

All loopy fabrications, fed to you by paid professional liars. That one is especially dumb, given that abortion wasn't around in Sanger's era.

I've been listening to pro-lifers lie about Sanger for more than 20 years now. It's always the same old debunked nonsense. Those who feed you the lies have known for decades that they're lying. They do it anyways.

Yes, there are black pro-lifers out there who lie for money and political power, and because it helps them hate. The devoted minions of the Lord of Lies come in all colors.

Last edited:
Goebbels was a right-to-lifer?

Those are your words, not mine. I wouldn't call either of you pro-life. I'd call both of you fascist control freaks.

You really are a pro-Nazi wacko, aren't you?

I note you're not denying that your policies are the same as those of the Nazis. That's good, because it's not deniable.

In the modern word, the nations embracing your preferred abortion policies are mostly third-world hellholes and Islamic Republics. Abortion rights are associated with liberty, democracy and civilization. The pro-life philosophy is associated with superstition, barbarism and authoritarianism.

All loopy fabrications, fed to you by paid professional liars. That one is especially dumb, given that abortion wasn't around in Sanger's era.

I've been listening to pro-lifers lie about Sanger for more than 20 years now. It's always the same old debunked nonsense. Those who feed you the lies have known for decades that they're lying. They do it anyways.

Yes, there are black pro-lifers out there who lie for money and political power, and because it helps them hate. The devoted minions of the Lord of Lies come in all colors.

Are you seriously stating that abortion wasn't around in Sanger's time? You're a fucking liar. She started Planned Parenthood specifically to provide abortion services - but abortion was around for thousands of years before her time.

And I thought I was having a debate with someone who was passionate about an opposite set of ideas than me. Now I know you're just stupid.

Sanger was PRIMARILY an abortion rights person---she expressed lots of really racist views. Her racist views
badly diluted her actual quest----which "at heart"
was "a woman's right to choose"

Sanger was PRIMARILY an abortion rights person---she expressed lots of really racist views. Her racist views
badly diluted her actual quest----which "at heart"
was "a woman's right to choose"
Wrong. Sanger was, primarily, a racist. Her chosen tool to eliminate the power and influence of the black race was to keep their population down through abortion - get them to kill their own babies.

Cutting to the chase ...

7. An Ovum is a haploid reproductive CELL. True or False?

True.

And it's also an organism, as it can grow and reproduce. All it needs is a sperm cell and other factors. As proof of that, I point to how I can trace my development back to an ovum. That ovum indisputably developed into me, therefore an ovum can grow and develop, therefore it is a human organism.

Can I get you to answer the other questions too, before I respond to this?

mamooth

Yes? No? Maybe?

Forum List

Back