Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

How many human lives are there in the same situation? It is 2.
I don’t disagree because a fetus at twenty weeks of pregnancy is alive. So do you agree that the fetus at that point is not a conscious human being and is thus a part of the pregnant woman’s consciousness?

I don’t disagree because a fetus at twenty weeks of pregnancy is alive. So do you agree that the fetus at that point is not a conscious human being and is thus a part of the pregnant woman’s consciousness?
A fetus is alive as a dependent individual from the moment of conception. I don't think it ever shares consciousness with the mother.

A fetus is alive as a dependent individual from the moment of conception. I don't think it ever shares consciousness with the mother.
The potential birthmother has to be sharing her consciousness (.central nervous information processing system) with her Zygote/Embryo/Fetus from the moment of conception until the moment of separation occurs at live birth. Live birth when normal is when the newborn infant’s consciousness takes over all biological functions and a new self conscious separate human being gets a birth certificate that records one of the two most important moments in the life of every subject living human being.

The potential birthmother has to be sharing her consciousness (.central nervous information processing system) with her Zygote/Embryo/Fetus from the moment of conception until the moment of separation occurs at live birth. Live birth when normal is when the newborn infant’s consciousness takes over all biological functions and a new self conscious separate human being gets a birth certificate that records one of the two most important moments in the life of every subject living human being.
I disagree. The fetus is being sustained via the umbilical cord. I’ve seen nothing to indicate there’s some sort of neural pathway involved that allows the two of them to share consciousness.

I’ve seen nothing to indicate there’s some sort of neural pathway involved that allows the two of them to share consciousness.

I have not proposed mother and ZEF
develop a neural pathway through which consciousness is shared.

This is what I wrote:

The potential birthmother has to be sharing her consciousness (.central nervous information processing system) with her Zygote/Embryo/Fetus from the moment of conception until the moment of separation occurs at live birth. Live birth when normal is when the newborn infant’s consciousness takes over all biological functions and a new self conscious separate human being gets a birth certificate that records one of the two most important moments in the life of every single living human being.

MY POINT IS THAT FOR THE FIRST 20 weeks there is only one central nervous information processing system energized by one human brain that sustains the lives of two separate bodies.

#nfbw 240418 Vwdmms00227

Last edited:

This is what I wrote:

MY POINT IS THAT FOR THE FIRST 20 weeks there is only one central nervous information processing system energized by one human brain that sustains the lives of two separate bodies.

#nfbw 240418 Vwdmms00227
I don’t think they ever share consciousness.
The potential birthmother has to be sharing her consciousness (.central nervous information processing system)
IMG_8126.jpeg

In most cases women decide. They know that they are unwilling or unable to raise the child. This is because they are usually biologically inferior.
Seems that they would already know this before they allowed themselves to be impregnated. It's just that they are acting like animals instead of humans when they engage in unprotected sex, otherwise knowing that the result is going to be a pregnancy but not giving a shite about it anyways.

Uncivilized society is upon us, and instead of trying our best to conduct ourselves in a more civilized manor, we instead go the way of animal's. Makes no sense what is trending these days, but here we are...

GOD, how much more misery can be inflicted on us than by Democrats? They run our borders and it is they allowing millions of illegals to swamp America.
Pass the GD bill. The pandemic is over, we need legislation, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh this is a 45 year GOP mess...

This is what I wrote:

#nfbw 240418 Vwdmms00227
None of this you wrote has anything to do with citizen's acting in a more civilized manor, otherwise when they conduct themselves accordingly or maybe not.

What we have here is an industry built up around the freedom of the nation perpetuating a lie when it is saying to women "hey have unprotected sex all you want", because it's nobody's business but yours, when infact it's everybody's business if an entire industry has been built up off the use of taxpayers money through proxies in order to subsidize all such activity without the well wishes of the people being given while being unknown to their knowledge "financiers" in such an industry.

It needs not to be conscious at any stage, because the fact is that it's a human being for which is developing in the womb. If left alone to develope as it should be, then a beautiful human being will be born. Using abortion as birth control notes a serious decline in our civilized society.

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Let me reply sincerely to your sincere question. I object against your implied meaning by directing your query to "the left."

In my experience there's absolutely no political preference to issuing hyperbolic statements about "the other side" to demonize policy preferences.

For instance on the issue of LGBTQ people. The word "groomer, or even "pedophile" is often used to describe those groups by the right.
On the issue of abortion the word "murder" is often thrown around. A charge that has conditions set in law.

My point is, that by simply mentioning "the left" you are implying it's the left that's mainly or even solely responsible for this dishonest debating tactic.

Last edited:
How many human lives are there in the same situation? It is 2.
Let me ask you 2 questions. I suggest you really think through the full implications of your response because I've got some pointed follow-up questions depending on your response. Just to forewarn you.

First question. Do you assert that both humans have the exact same rights from conception?

Second question. Do you believe those rights include the right to make your own medical decisions?

Let me ask you 2 questions. I suggest you really think through the full implications of your response because I've got some pointed follow-up questions depending on your response. Just to forewarn you.

First question. Do you assert that both humans have the exact same rights from conception?

Second question. Do you believe those rights include the right to make your own medical decisions?
Define medical decision within the context that you are attempting to use it in ......thanks

Define medical decision within the context that you are attempting to use it in ......thanks
Sure. Let's say a mother refuses to donate her kidney to her child although refusing to do so will kill that child. Do you believe that the government has the right to compel that mother to do so?

The reason I give this example is because it seems to me that forcing a mother to go through an unwanted pregnancy with all the discomfort and possible risks that pregnancy entails, puts the rights of that fetus above that of the mother. Something that I think most people would reject in the case when both are undisputable persons.

Sure. Let's say a mother refuses to donate her kidney to her child although refusing to do so will kill that child. Do you believe that the government has the right to compel that mother to do so?

False analogy. It's extremely easy to avoid unwanted pregnancies; it requires a voluntary choice of actions on the part of the woman, barring rape of course. Women who make the choice are exercising their freedom; biology decides the risks and possible results. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, as one old saying goes.

Last edited:
False analogy. It's extremely easy to avoid unwanted pregnancies; it requires a voluntary choice of actions on the part of the woman, barring rape of course. Women who make the choice are exercising their freedom; biology decides the risks and possible results. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime, as one old saying goes.
So that would mean that the right to make your own medical decisions is voided if you bear a responsibility for whatever malady that occurs regardless if that malady was the intended consequence.

Do you think that's a sustainable argument for you? Think the answer through.

By the way. I don't think having sex means that you consent to pregnancy.

Forum List

Back