Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Your complete lack of empathy for other human beings leads me to wonder which it is -- are you a psychopath because you were born that way or a sociopath due to the way you were treated as a child?
Not at all.

I just have more empathy for a full grown woman with her whole life ahead of her than a clump of cells.

Oh, also, Zone 1 violation reported.

In most cases women decide. They know that they are unwilling or unable to raise the child. This is because they are usually biologically inferior.
What makes a person "biologically inferior"?

My support for free abortion on demand is part of my consistent pro death philosophy. I am also enthusiastic about capital punishment.

I'm not sure what the word "gentically" means, but, will your toenail grow into an individual human being if left unclipped?
You people suck at logic.
No, it won't.

2/3rds of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall.
Fertilized embryos in fertility clinics will mostly never be used.
about 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage

You just compared a human fetus with your toenail clippings.

That is indication of some serious problems.

For some women, getting an abortion is about a meaningful as a pedicure. Sorry, that's just reality.

No, it won't.

2/3rds of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall.
Fertilized embryos in fertility clinics will mostly never be used.
about 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage
For some women, getting an abortion is about a meaningful as a pedicure. Sorry, that's just reality.
Nothing you said is relevant to the conversation at hand, joey.

Nothing you said is relevant to the conversation at hand, joey.
Sure it is.

Once you start granting human rights to fetuses, you cause all sorts of problems beyond abortion.

Do you investigate miscarriages as homicides?
Do you charge women with child abuse for smoking or having a sip of wine while pregnant?

And the ironic thing is you won't reduce abortions at all.

8n3fzy.jpg

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
It's an American thing. It has nothing to do with left or right. Americans think and speak in cliches and superlatives.
  • Hate
  • Republican or Democrat
  • FAR right - FAR left
  • Love it or Leave it
  • With us or Against us
  • ..... etc.

Sure it is.

Once you start granting human rights to fetuses, you cause all sorts of problems beyond abortion.

Do you investigate miscarriages as homicides?
Do you charge women with child abuse for smoking or having a sip of wine while pregnant?

And the ironic thing is you won't reduce abortions at all.
A fertilized human ovum is a human being in its first stages of individual life. None of your tap dancing or silly toenail references changes that fact.

A fertilized human ovum is a human being in its first stages of individual life. None of your tap dancing or silly toenail references changes that fact.
but the vast majority never become people, between failure to attach to the uterine wall, freezing in a IVF clinic, miscarriage and abortion.

It's only a person if the parents WANT it to be a person.

but the vast majority never become people, between failure to attach to the uterine wall, freezing in a IVF clinic, miscarriage and abortion.
It's only a person if the parents WANT it to be a person.
Hit the showers, kid, the game is over and you lost.

Forum List

Back