A question for our Russian posters

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Can you share an example of something that Putin has done with which you disagree? Thanks in advance.

Do you REALLY think that anyone is going to post anything negative about Putin on a message board? Especially if they are still living in Russia?

• Banned
Do you REALLY think that anyone is going to post anything negative about Putin on a message board? Especially if they are still living in Russia?

If they're not a paid Russian troll, they might. If they don't, then I think we have our answer as to whether they're a paid troll or not. Right? After, surely there is something they don't like about Putin, right? Then again, there are many American liberals that haven't been able to utter a single criticism of Obama in going on 10 years now.

If they're not a paid Russian troll, they might. If they don't, then I think we have our answer as to whether they're a paid troll or not. Right? After, surely there is something they don't like about Putin, right? Then again, there are many American liberals that haven't been able to utter a single criticism of Obama in going on 10 years now.

Have you seen all the people that have been killed or jailed because they spoke out against Putin? If they speak out against him, the Russian trolls that are on here will report the person who speaks out against him.

Then, they just track down the IP address of the poster, locate them, and arrest or kill them.

• Banned
Have you seen all the people that have been killed or jailed because they spoke out against Putin? If they speak out against him, the Russian trolls that are on here will report the person who speaks out against him. Then, they just track down the IP address of the poster, locate them, and arrest or kill them.

Well, let me ask our Russian friends. Would Putin do such a thing?

Great thread- I look forward to the utter silence from our Russian apologists.

I know of one Russian citizen who came here to attend college. He didn't seem to like Putin very much, but he thought Obama was great.

Unfortunately for him, his visa expired and if he's still living here, he's an illegal.

I hope that this sudden anti-Russia sentiment among Trump supporters, ever since he escalated our involvement in Syria, means that Russia won't try to sabotage the 2018 election in the GOP's favor again.
sure they will....

the more crappy the USA is, the better, in Putin's world...

I hope that this sudden anti-Russia sentiment among Trump supporters, ever since he escalated our involvement in Syria, means that Russia won't try to sabotage the 2018 election in the GOP's favor again.
sure they will....

You're being silly. America could never compete with Russia, as far as being crappy.

If you really want to know what living in Russia is like from day to day, go to liveleak.com and look at some of the dashboard video camera footage of the insanity that goes on there. It seems like every car in Russia has a dashboard video camera now.

sure they will....

You're being silly. America could never compete with Russia, as far as being crappy.

If you really want to know what living in Russia is like from day to day, go to liveleak.com and look at some of the dashboard video camera footage of the insanity that goes on there. It seems like every car in Russia has a dashboard video camera now.
Yep. Shitty white culture.

• Russian dressing.....
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • ½ cup minced red onion
  • ½ cup sweet pepper relish (not pickle relish, but pepper relish. Looks red and is sold everywhere)
  • ½ cup ketchup
  • ¾ cup fresh dill pickles, drained, dried and chopped
  • 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
  • 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika

sure they will....

Even shittier black culture. Spend some time in most any third-world African shithole or Chicago, and you'll find out what I mean.

• Russian dressing.....
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • ½ cup minced red onion
  • ½ cup sweet pepper relish (not pickle relish, but pepper relish. Looks red and is sold everywhere)
  • ½ cup ketchup
  • ¾ cup fresh dill pickles, drained, dried and chopped
  • 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
  • 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika

You just outed yourself. Herr Mueller will be paying you a visit soon.

sure they will....

If white culture was at fault, it would happen all over Europe, making Europe a general shithole.
You know, kind of like sub-Saharan Africa.

Can you share an example of something that Putin has done with which you disagree? Thanks in advance.
/----/ In Russia, you're allowed to disagree with Putin -------------------------------- once
execution.jpg

Forum List

Back