A Question for Liberals

Well imho I deserve some credit for placing her great post in the right place lol

You call that a great post? It's just the same old shit.
Trash Statements like that are why I love this place Sometimes the old shit needs repeating to try and enter it into repub hard heads

Sometimes I envy you guys. Not having to come up with any original or controversial ideas of your own must be a real time saver.
TRASH,,,,,

First of all, no. No I didn't spend 8 years obsessing about Obama and you are seriously delusional if you think the opposition Obama faced is anywhere remotely comparable to the non stop hysteria of the anti-Trump movement. ...and no, I don't expect the "people" to come together for the good of the country. Most of you guys on the left make no bones about how much you actually hate this nation and everything it stands for.

You are being tricked by satan. Jesus has said not everyone shouting his name will enter heaven. He has warned us of false teachers. What you are being taught is not godly. You show this by your support of Trump. You think you know something, but you don't.

Okay, a little test. The Bible does not say a darn word about Trump, but it DOES have a lot to say about homosexuality.

But you support gay marriage.

Right?

Sue the bible doesn't say the name Hitler either. I am not gay and I did not marry a man.

But you do not think homosexuality is a sin, and the Bible has PLENTY to say about that.

You will easily put politics over God's Word and want to judge ME.

I see you, and I understand.

Do you think divorce and adultery are sins? If so, then haven't you put politics over your faith?
Prog Alinsky lovers have used that ploy for decades. You hate Trump but he is you. We have moved so far left with the help of illegals voting and ballot cheating that we are technically finished as a nation. Look how crazy Progs are acting. You make endless movies, dramas, comedies about a Christian cult controlled nation that does not exist. Combined with the promotion of endless White Supremacist groups in the same entertainment rampaging throughout the land, the idiots believe it. All other gangs almost have a bit of empathy or are used to bring justice if the law can not arrest a real bad guy. When the United States is gone, it is gone forever. There is no one else. There is no more hope. It will take blood and death to regain freedoms we have given away using social justice as a front to blur our descent into tyranny. You will know what you lost with a lot of it in front of you when the resources run thinner.

Take a breath, crazy person.

Well imho I deserve some credit for placing her great post in the right place lol

Trash Statements like that are why I love this place Sometimes the old shit needs repeating to try and enter it into repub hard heads

Sometimes I envy you guys. Not having to come up with any original or controversial ideas of your own must be a real time saver.
TRASH,,,,,

First of all, no. No I didn't spend 8 years obsessing about Obama and you are seriously delusional if you think the opposition Obama faced is anywhere remotely comparable to the non stop hysteria of the anti-Trump movement. ...and no, I don't expect the "people" to come together for the good of the country. Most of you guys on the left make no bones about how much you actually hate this nation and everything it stands for.
Revenge is a dish best served cold Republicans fuked over Obama for 8 years Now you get it back in spades

TRASH,,,,,

Revenge is a dish best served cold Republicans fuked over Obama for 8 years Now you get it back in spades

Hey, at least you're honest.

TRASH,,,,,

I try,,,,,But in truth there's not one thing I like about Trump Even his tariff war should have been approaching China with allies But now we have few

TRASH,,,,,

I try,,,,,But in truth there's not one thing I like about Trump Even his tariff war should have been approaching China with allies But now we have few

Most of the world already hated America long before Trump came to office but he gives them an excuse to be obvious about it.

From poster Dana

trump has no business being in the White House. The man never had and never will have the skills for the job. Which is one of the reasons why putin picked him for the presidency and worked so hard to get him elected.

trump's only motivation in life is himself, money and the power of revenge against those who he believes have harmed him.

He has the mental level and capacity of a 10 year old.

I will always believe the reason why he allowed Turkey to do what they have done with the Kurds in Syria is trump's hotel towers in Turkey. I believe that the president of Turkey threatened trump with his hotel towers in some way. trump just rolled over. Allowing people who are or were our allies to be slaughtered. There are no excuses for what he has allowed to happen in Syria. Sure we want our troops out of the area but not at the expense of our allies to be slaughtered and thousands more becoming refugees. There's no excuse to allow all those isis fighters who were being guarded by the Kurds to be free again to commit more acts of terrorism around the world. And they will come here to kill Americans.

When I read that letter trump sent to the president of Turkey at first I thought it was not real. I thought that some person was doing satire or a joke or something like that. Then I read that it was real and I was just embarrassed and ashamed that we have such a person as our president.

trump is nothing but a huge shame and embarrassment to all real Americans who actually care about our whole nation. Not just those who agree with our views.

trump conspired with Russia to win in 2016. He is trying to conspire with the leaders of Ukraine to win in 2020. While doing nearly nothing to prevent russia from influencing our 2020 election.

I have never seen a president so tangled up with russians and communists. While he and his supporters call anyone who doesn't agree with their views a communist. it's insane.

• clear.png

All valid reasons to dislike Trump, and has nothing to do with revenge for Hillary's loss. Exactly the kind of response the question in the OP asked for. Well done Dana7360

So your a conspiracy freak as Dana is, huh?

TRASH,,,,,

Most of the world already hated America long before Trump came to office but he gives them an excuse to be obvious about it.
Can't argue with that

From poster Dana

trump has no business being in the White House. The man never had and never will have the skills for the job. Which is one of the reasons why putin picked him for the presidency and worked so hard to get him elected.

trump's only motivation in life is himself, money and the power of revenge against those who he believes have harmed him.

I will always believe the reason why he allowed Turkey to do what they have done with the Kurds in Syria is trump's hotel towers in Turkey. I believe that the president of Turkey threatened trump with his hotel towers in some way. trump just rolled over. Allowing people who are or were our allies to be slaughtered. There are no excuses for what he has allowed to happen in Syria. Sure we want our troops out of the area but not at the expense of our allies to be slaughtered and thousands more becoming refugees. There's no excuse to allow all those isis fighters who were being guarded by the Kurds to be free again to commit more acts of terrorism around the world. And they will come here to kill Americans.

When I read that letter trump sent to the president of Turkey at first I thought it was not real. I thought that some person was doing satire or a joke or something like that. Then I read that it was real and I was just embarrassed and ashamed that we have such a person as our president.

trump is nothing but a huge shame and embarrassment to all real Americans who actually care about our whole nation. Not just those who agree with our views.

trump conspired with Russia to win in 2016. He is trying to conspire with the leaders of Ukraine to win in 2020. While doing nearly nothing to prevent russia from influencing our 2020 election.

I have never seen a president so tangled up with russians and communists. While he and his supporters call anyone who doesn't agree with their views a communist. it's insane.

• clear.png

All valid reasons to dislike Trump, and has nothing to do with revenge for Hillary's loss. Exactly the kind of response the question in the OP asked for. Well done Dana7360

So your a conspiracy freak as Dana is, huh?

no not at all but if you're in a forest and you see something that looks like a bear shits and eats like a bear IT'S a GD bear Trump is a disaster

From poster Dana

• clear.png

:clap:

TRASH,,,,,

Obama was not moderate in anything. He was an extremist. As much to the left as a fictional bullshit handmaid tale is to the right of a Christian ruled nation. You deserve an Islamic one.

ohf-ivian-i-forgot-to-take-their-dodo-thanks-obama-12584162.png

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

When are you Trumpettes going to figure out we hate Trump because he is a flaming asshole who is destructing America to line his own pockets?

He is a crude, amoral, lying bully. Why do you support that?

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.

When are you Trumpettes going to figure out we hate Trump because he is a flaming asshole who is destructing America to line his own pockets?

He is a crude, amoral, lying bully. Why do you support that?
And those are his good points

TRASH,,,,,

No the left started the bullshit with Clarence Thomas, dont play the victim here.

TRASH,,,,,

No the left started the bullshit with Clarence Thomas, dont play the victim here.
Clarence??? The pos The molester ? The repub moron on the Repub SC? He joins your other POS Kavinaugh

One-dimensional thinking. Are you capable of more? Or no

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^ says the fundy who finally admitted that the only thing that would persuade her to stop supporting trump was him changing his stance on overturning roe v wade.

I never said that. Find it and quote it.

TDS is making you folks lose your minds

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

Something I was wondering.

If, after the primaries, the Democratic Nominee, shot and killed someone on 5th avenue,

would you still for for him or her? Or would you vote for Trump?

i would vote 3rd party. like i have in the past, when i voted against both W & gore/lieberman
( who was my own state senator)

here's a little factoid - i am not a (D) AND have voted (R) many times AND i am married to a (R). but i will clarify that hubby knows a vile crooked (R) when he sees one & has voted against them when deemed appropriate.

must suck to be a partisan hack like you, don't it?

So, you're in a safe state, I take it?

I did not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, so my opinion is based on the decades of watching him as a Shock Jock that enjoyed the fame in the Tabloid News.

I believe the President should be a diplomat and Donald Trump is not one.

Also with all the recent nonsense I have tried of the tabloid nonsense in the Oval Office and just prefer to deal with the religious nutter Mike Pence.

So no my disgust with Trump is not because he beat his best buddy but because he is living proof why a shock jock should never be President...

I did not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, so my opinion is based on the decades of watching him as a Shock Jock that enjoyed the fame in the Tabloid News.

I believe the President should be a diplomat and Donald Trump is not one.

Also with all the recent nonsense I have tried of the tabloid nonsense in the Oval Office and just prefer to deal with the religious nutter Mike Pence.

So no my disgust with Trump is not because he beat his best buddy but because he is living proof why a shock jock should never be President...

If you are a non Trump supporter, this thread and the question were certainly for you. Is any part of your disgust for Trump because of a need for revenge for Hillary's loss, or an effort to undo the election? Since that is the predominant claim from right wingers, I want to be completely sure of your response.

Forum List

Back