A Proper Memorial For Those Who Died In the Champlain Towers.

planet9

Jul 5, 2021
No doubt you all know of the collapse of the Champlain Towers in Florida. A proper grave site - memorial should be constructed for the victims. I will tell you how and why. The how would be a mound something like the American Indians used to make. Made up from the rubble where people actually died.

This is the why. When the twin towers came down in New York, 2,996 people died. Of those, 1100 vanished without a trace. Why? Basically because they became so smashed up that they just became part of the rubble. And the clouds of dust that escaped from the collapse. They spoke on the news the other day about how many bodies were found in the rubble of the Champlain Towers so far. It wasn't many. And for most of the rest, I doubt if they will ever be found. If there is no grave to be had for the poor victims, they could make one in which the remains are. The rubble of the building.

No. They will find the remains of the bodies, because there was no overwhelming burning. They will sift through the rubble and remove it to a field like the world trade center, and create a memorial park at the location, possibly using some of the metal work.

• Banned
Prof.Lunaphiles

I say yes. The remains, in whatever form they should be, should have a grave site. Not just a memorial. Also, after about 11 days of searching, they have only found the remains of 16 out of 147 people. Just as with the twin towers, it is doubtful they will find many more. And it has nothing to do with fire. My apologies to surviving family members, but it has everything to do with being smashed to pieces.

No doubt you all know of the collapse of the Champlain Towers in Florida. A proper grave site - memorial should be constructed for the victims. I will tell you how and why. The how would be a mound something like the American Indians used to make. Made up from the rubble where people actually died.

This is the why. When the twin towers came down in New York, 2,996 people died. Of those, 1100 vanished without a trace. Why? Basically because they became so smashed up that they just became part of the rubble. And the clouds of dust that escaped from the collapse. They spoke on the news the other day about how many bodies were found in the rubble of the Champlain Towers so far. It wasn't many. And for most of the rest, I doubt if they will ever be found. If there is no grave to be had for the poor victims, they could make one in which the remains are. The rubble of the building.

As for memorial building, whatever. I read an article 2 or 3 days after it that that they have retrieved a lot of body parts. They just have to identify them.

What should happen is that the people from the County that gave Permits should be fined and imprisoned.

Prof.Lunaphiles

I say yes. The remains, in whatever form they should be, should have a grave site. Not just a memorial. Also, after about 11 days of searching, they have only found the remains of 16 out of 147 people. Just as with the twin towers, it is doubtful they will find many more. And it has nothing to do with fire. My apologies to surviving family members, but it has everything to do with being smashed to pieces.
Your information is incorrect.

Oh C'mon are you going to build a memorial for every dead person on this earth?

Get real.

you carry the memorial in your heart.

Dekster

I was reading up on the world trade center collapse. They spoke of something around 120 particular DNA samples that ended up all being from the same person. Isn't it interesting how two concrete slabs slamming together can cause a human body to splash. Also from what I heard on the news the other day, 36 bodies have been found so far. 26 have been identified. 109 still remain missing. It would be nice if they found everybody. But I remain doubtful.

Indeependent

Maybe what we need is more money for infrastructure. Too bad all the illegals Biden is happy to foot the bill for aren't trained to do structural analysis.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

That is what I found on the internet yesterday. I updated it with new information I found on the internet on post #11. Maybe you will find that more correct.

Manonthestreet

Those who get WELL paid to look the other way probably sleep just fine. Outright crooks like republicans and democrats probably sleep pretty well too.

The people killed in the WTC were casualties of war.

The people that died in Florida were victims of shitty construction.

There is a difference.

skye

I wasn't talking about every person on earth. Just those in the tower collapse who may remain missing. Along with others who died. I wonder where the resting place - grave yard for the remains of the 1100 people who vanished in the twin towers collapse. Because those remains are probably in the rubble. And that rubble was in what I seem to remember being a reopened garbage dump. Not a very respectable place for human remains if you ask me.

Forum List

Back