A Privlege Given to Criminals- Illegal Aliens in California begin getting driver's licenses

To get a learner's permit in PA you need two forms of i.d., proof of who you are, a birth certificate and social security card. How do illegals provide this, they're here illegally. No s.s. card, they carry their b.c. with them from where ever? Why isn't anyone crying 'discrimination!' when these illegals are being asked i.d. as proof of who they are? Why aren't the leftist knuckleheads crying about illegals breaking the damn law being here illegally to begin with? Why the hell do you leftists want to provide everything to people who enter into this country illegally????

To get a learner's permit in PA you need two forms of i.d., proof of who you are, a birth certificate and social security card. How do illegals provide this, they're here illegally. No s.s. card, they carry their b.c. with them from where ever? Why isn't anyone crying 'discrimination!' when these illegals are being asked i.d. as proof of who they are? Why aren't the leftist knuckleheads crying about illegals breaking the damn law being here illegally to begin with? Why the hell do you leftists want to provide everything to people who enter into this country illegally????

Why do you always whine about the same silly things? Isn't there a tinfoil hat making seminar you're supposed to be at right now?

Yep, the illegal criminals with the help of the secular progressives, will turn America into looking like the crap holes they left

-Geaux

Being issued a DL is indeed a privlege, not a right. With that said, it is puzzling why the state would reward those with a privlege granted by law. It took an arguably unlawful order to provide a path to obtain the privlege, even though those who will receive it, have no regard for our laws in the fist place.

What a jacked up deal

-Geaux
--------------------------------

Historic day as immigrants in U.S. illegally begin getting driver's licenses

After three decades of debate and controversy, immigrants in the country illegally began the process of receiving California driver's licenses.

Friday was the first day the licenses were available. Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation last year allowing such immigrants to get them.

By late in the afternoon, at least 11,000 people had applied for the special licenses.

By 7:30 Friday morning, the line outside the Granada Hills Department of Motor Vehicles office wrapped around the plaza. People held clipboards with DMV license applications. Some were wrapped in blankets to keep themselves warm in the chilly morning.

Pedro Soriano, 38, was first in line, arriving more than 12 hours earlier after driving with his wife from South Los Angeles.

Historic day as immigrants in U.S. illegally begin getting driver apos s licenses - LA Times

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

AS PREDICTED, ILLEGALS FORM LONG LINES FOR CALIFORNIA DRIVER’S LICENSES

California hires 900 DMV workers to meet demand

California, which has the largest population of illegal aliens in the country, is now one of 10 states where illegals can apply for driver’s licenses, and the number of driver’s license applicants more than doubled once illegals were allowed to apply.

California’s legislature approved licenses for illegals back in Sept. 2013 when it passed Assembly Bill 60, which requires “the DMV to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law” if they meet “all other qualifications” set by the state.

As Predicted Illegals Form Long Lines For California Driver 8217 s Licenses Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Hopefully California will fall into the sea soon.

Why do you always whine about the same silly things? Isn't there a tinfoil hat making seminar you're supposed to be at right now?

Wow, great comeback! zomg, did you think of that all by yourself?

I'm quite proud of it. I felt it was succinct and to the point, and didn't have any big words to confuse you. Thank you

I'm quite proud of it. I felt it was succinct and to the point, and didn't have any big words to confuse you. Thank you

^ Dodges the point ... and is proud of it.

A drivers license shows you have the skills and knowledge to operate a motor vehicle
It is not a citizenship document
Still an idiot.

Not dumb enough to prefer drivers on the road who have never taken a test
Too stupid to know the difference between legal and illegal. Solution, when they come to test deport them, that way you don't have to waste time and money chasing down the scum.

Some will get driver's licenses some won't. Some will get a dozen driver's licenses. Criminals won't bother. They will do what they always did.

Most will not, with a DL they will have to get insurance, pay tickets. I live in California and trust me they like living in the shadows, DUI and all other tickets do not apply even registering their cars, cops look the other way because they do not pay the tickets or show up to court! They like it this way because they get a free pass, free education, free social services and on and on. Meanwhile the rest of us pay $400+ for any ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being issued a DL is indeed a privlege, not a right. With that said, it is puzzling why the state would reward those with a privlege granted by law. It took an arguably unlawful order to provide a path to obtain the privlege, even though those who will receive it, have no regard for our laws in the fist place.

What a jacked up deal

-Geaux

After three decades of debate and controversy, immigrants in the country illegally began the process of receiving California driver's licenses.

Friday was the first day the licenses were available. Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation last year allowing such immigrants to get them.

By late in the afternoon, at least 11,000 people had applied for the special licenses.

By 7:30 Friday morning, the line outside the Granada Hills Department of Motor Vehicles office wrapped around the plaza. People held clipboards with DMV license applications. Some were wrapped in blankets to keep themselves warm in the chilly morning.

Pedro Soriano, 38, was first in line, arriving more than 12 hours earlier after driving with his wife from South Los Angeles.

Historic day as immigrants in U.S. illegally begin getting driver apos s licenses - LA Times

California, which has the largest population of illegal aliens in the country, is now one of 10 states where illegals can apply for driver’s licenses, and the number of driver’s license applicants more than doubled once illegals were allowed to apply.

California’s legislature approved licenses for illegals back in Sept. 2013 when it passed Assembly Bill 60, which requires “the DMV to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the United States is authorized under federal law” if they meet “all other qualifications” set by the state.

As Predicted Illegals Form Long Lines For California Driver 8217 s Licenses Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Putting license drivers on the road who passed a driving test and proved they understand the rules of the road trumps efforts to punish illegal immigrants. It's not the states job to deal with illegal immigrants. It is their job to see that drivers are adequately trained before hitting the road. Considering the number of illegal immigrants on road in California, this is a good decision.

What a jacked up deal

-Geaux

Putting license drivers on the road who passed a driving test and proved they understand the rules of the road trumps efforts to punish illegal immigrants. It's not the states job to deal with illegal immigrants. It is their job to see that drivers are adequately trained before hitting the road. Considering the number of illegal immigrants on road in California, this is a good decision.

I disagree, this has nothing to do with safety.

-Geaux

Driver s licenses for illegal immigrants an issue in three states TheHill

Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants an issue in three states

In Colorado, Oregon, and California, the granting of driver's licenses to illegal aliens has generated controversy and raised national security concerns that have gone largely unreported.

Colorado: Over two months ago, an ID company, MorphoTrust, erroneously issued 524 standard Colorado driver's licenses to illegal aliens. Under federal law, driver's licenses issued to illegal aliens are required to have a marking that indicates they are not to be used for federal purposes, but these did not. MorphoTrust — which produces IDs for 42 states — has been trying to get the licenses back by offering $100 gift cards to those who return them. I was able to confirm through a Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) official that 189 licenses had remained unaccounted for, but the latest update is that 43 licenses are outstanding.

Oregon: After Oregon legislators moved forward with a plan to grant driver's licenses to illegal aliens, a group opposed to the proposal gathered enough signatures to put the issue up to a public vote. Polling suggests that nearly two-thirds of Oregon voters oppose the plan. This, despite the fact that supporters have spent over 11 times as much money as opponents.

DL's awarded to law breakers is unwise, and shameful

-Geaux

------------------------

Citizenship is meaningless if illegal immigrants are allowed to enter and remain in this country encouraged and unchallenged. SB 833 accommodates and legitimizes illegal aliens, thus tarnishing the value of U.S. citizenship and saying to the world: citizenship matters little or not at all -- anyone can come here any time, and settle.

Already wages are depressed because of the volume of illegal immigration. Our less-educated citizens have to compete for jobs against illegal aliens who will work for a pittance and dare not protest working conditions to an employer. Citizens are losing out and many remain unemployed for long periods, a devastating situation for them, while they watch illegal aliens working at every construction site, in landscaping, agriculture, hotels, restaurants, and various other places.

Vote NO on Ballot Measure 88 to prevent illegal aliens from obtaining Oregon drivers cards

Finally - a way to actually keep track of illegals. Its about time and I hope the rest of the country does the same.

Its hardly a "privilege". Does anyone really believe that every single driver, citizen or not, has a valid driver's license in their pocket?

You're wrong. A drivers license, by definition, is indeed a privlege.

-Geaux

Its a way of finding and tracking people - including illegals.

If RWs were serious about wanting to know who and where they are, they would embrace and celebrate this and demand their own state do the same.
So they are keeping track of them to then term them over to the Feds for deportation?

This would be an example of "tracking them", as you call it. As far as we know right now, California plans to do no such thing. Thus, they are being allowed a legal privilege despite entering the country illegally to begin with.

Also, you are naively assuming that the name they put on the license is their real name. Many illegals use false identification. There have already been cases where illegals use fake identification to illegally obtain licenses. Why wouldn't they do so here? So not only on principle is it immoral to grant such privileges to law breakers. There also exists a general security risk, where people(with criminal and terrorist backgrounds) will use fake names to obtains licenses, and the Feds will have no track of them.

Request Rejected

Finally - a way to actually keep track of illegals. Its about time and I hope the rest of the country does the same.

Its hardly a "privilege". Does anyone really believe that every single driver, citizen or not, has a valid driver's license in their pocket?
What an idiot.

smh, all the chaos in the name of 'safety', yet we can't muster up the nerve to provide ID's to legal citizens to vote. :cuckoo:

-Geaux

This is nothing more than a way that Dims can slowly but surely legitimize illegal aliens, all under the guise of making our roads safer.

Voting for the Dimocrat party, is a vote for eventual amnesty.

Forum List

Back