(A) President Trump never took drugs or alcohol, yet he was still super successful...

OP wrote:
President Trump never took drugs or alcohol, yet he was still super successful...

Granny says...

... dat's prob'ly why...

... he was so successful.

(A), there is no "President Trump", (b) his brother drank himself to death which would prolly put a damper on that, and (c) what he was "successful" at was having Daddy Bigbucks hand him enormous wads of cash for the fact that he existed, which would have worked out to the same bank account if he had just invested in the market and not run around being a dick attention whore.

And (d) you know what else he's never done? Held a job.

My, what a list of qualifications that is. You can count 'em on short fingers.

Trump has not drugs nor demon alcohol since college. Good for him. Many on the Board are in the same boat.

That does not make Daddy Warbucks competent to be president.

Trump has not drugs nor demon alcohol since college. Good for him. Many on the Board are in the same boat.
I guess we're stuck with the establishment candidate, criminal, feminist, liar, incomptent Hill Billy Clit.

• Banned
(A), there is no "President Trump", (b) his brother drank himself to death which would prolly put a damper on that, and (c) what he was "successful" at was having Daddy Bigbucks hand him enormous wads of cash for the fact that he existed, which would have worked out to the same bank account if he had just invested in the market and not run around being a dick attention whore.

actually he is used to be addressed as Mr. President, or Mr. Chairman,

let's solve business, jobs, foreign trade, the Mexico problem... and taxes, in the first 100 days.

Get ready to say President Trump now because Hill Billy Clit is establishment.

Get ready to say President Trump now because Hill Billy Clit is establishment.
i hope that's a misprint.

it makes you qualified to be president jacko. :)

who's never held a job ?

who's never held a job ?

Rump. Who the hell is the topic? You know --- Agent Orange? Tribblehead? The Short-fingerd Vulgarian? Cheetos Face?

You know how you had to look around for somebody hiring, then went for an interview, hoping but not knowing you'd get the job? You remember how once you got that job you had to actually meet somebody else's expectations? Remember how if you didn't meet those expectations you could be fired?

Well, the Tangerine Tribble has never done that. Never had to, because Daddy Bigbucks just handed him millions for the accomplishment of living to adulthood. In other words -- for nothing. He's never taken on any kind of responsibility in his life. And even when he fucks up, like all those bankruptcies and failed businesses -- he denies it. Doesn't even take responsibility for them. Takes wives from Eastern Europe and then trades them in. Mocks a reporter's congenital disability and then denies it even though it's on video. Calls women pigs and then melts down and runs away when Megyn Kelly points it out.

He lives in a world of not only abject narcissism but fatal self-delusion. He's a salesman selling bullshit; always has been. His own sister describes him as "P.T. Barnum".

Had he done, say, military service, that would have qualified as taking responsibility and meeting someone else's expectations. But he didn't -- No, he likes "guys that weren't captured". Like he wasn't because, well, bone spurs while playing squash you know :gay:

Now that's what I mean by never having held a job, writ large. A jackoff who's never taken any kind of responsibility in his seventy years of life, ever. What a great perfect choice to plunk into the most responsible job in the world. I can't think of a single thing wrong with that there plan, can you??

who's never held a job ?

Rump. Who the hell is the topic? You know --- Agent Orange? Tribblehead? The Short-fingerd Vulgarian? Cheetos Face?

You know how you had to look around for somebody hiring, then went for an interview, hoping but not knowing you'd get the job? You remember how once you got that job you had to actually meet somebody else's expectations? Remember how if you didn't meet those expectations you could be fired?

Well, the Tangerine Tribble has never done that. Never had to, because Daddy Bigbucks just handed him millions for the accomplishment of living to adulthood. In other words -- for nothing. He's never taken on any kind of responsibility in his life. And even when he fucks up, like all those bankruptcies and failed businesses -- he denies it. Doesn't even take responsibility for them. Takes wives from Eastern Europe and then trades them in. Mocks a reporter's congenital disability and then denies it even though it's on video. Calls women pigs and then melts down and runs away when Megyn Kelly points it out.

He lives in a world of not only abject narcissism but fatal self-delusion. He's a salesman selling bullshit; always has been. His own sister describes him as "P.T. Barnum".

Had he done, say, military service, that would have qualified as taking responsibility and meeting someone else's expectations. But he didn't -- No, he likes "guys that weren't captured". Like he wasn't because, well, bone spurs while playing squash you know :gay:

Now that's what I mean by never having held a job, writ large. A jackoff who's never taken any kind of responsibility in his seventy years of life, ever. What a great perfect choice to plunk into the most responsible job in the world. I can't think of a single thing wrong with that there plan, can you??
bitter till the end arent we?
but, tell me, what has that whore hillary ever done other than marry the criminal Bill?
at least Trump was given ethically earned money.

who's never held a job ?

bitter till the end arent we?
but, tell me, what has that whore hillary ever done other than marry the criminal Bill?
at least Trump was given ethically earned money.

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn this post around" by trying to change the subject. :lame2:

Want a Hillary thread? Something tells me they're not hard to find but this isn't one.

As far as that "ethically earned money", yeah that's why Fred Trump was called to task before Congress for skimming FHA funds and putting them in his pocket while he kept black people out. I got your 'ethics' right here, pal.

Forum List

Back