Zone1 A prayer for G-d to take the innocent back home

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not since 9/11 has such a single evil travesty driven nations directly into war. I prayed today for the safety of IDF soldiers and those young children and/or innocent on both sides who will perish. I asked G-d to take home those innocent who do die. The evil action of Hamas is responsible for all of thiis and it is time the world, including neutral nations stop playing the neautral card. We need global peace, much easier to achieve if extremists are not around. Please jjoin me in silent prayer.

Last edited:
Not since 9/11 has such a single evil travesty driven nations directly into war. I prayed today for the safety of IDF soldiers and those young children and/or innocent on both sides who will perish. I asked G-d to take home those innocent who do die. The evil action of Hamas is responsible for all of thiis and it is time the world, including neutral nations stop playing the neautral card. We need global peace, nuch easier to achieve if extremists are not around. Please jjoin me in silent prayer.

Pray for both sides to convert and accept Jesus.

The Jews turned their back on God when they rejected Jesus.

Luke 13:
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you murder the Prophets and stone the messengers sent to you! How often have I longed to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you would not allow it! 35 Behold, your house has been abandoned. I tell you, you will not see me until you say: ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’ ”

Here it is clear that Jerusalem, where Jesus was crucified, is considered Sodom, not “Jerusalem”.
REV 11:8
7 When they have completed their testimony, the beast that comes up from the abyss will wage war against them and overpower and kill them. 8 Their corpses will lie in the street of the great city, known by the symbolic names of Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.
This is because the new Israel and Israelites are the followers of Jesus Christ, not the land or the old city.

Even in Isaiah Jerusalem was prophesied to become Sodom, and the Lord does not care for the sacrifices of Sodomites:

Isaiah 1:
7 Your country is a desolate waste,
and fire has destroyed your cities.
Before your very eyes
foreigners have devoured your land
and left it as desolate
as Sodom after it had been overthrown.
8 Daughter Zion[e] is left
like a shack in a vineyard,
like a shed in a field of cucumbers,
like a besieged city.
9 If the Lord of hosts[f]
had not left us a few survivors,
we would have become like Sodom
and been like Gomorrah
10 [g]Hear the word of the Lord,
you rulers of Sodom.
Listen to the teaching of our God,
you people of Gomorrah.
11 What do I care about your unceasing sacrifices?
says the Lord.
I am weary of burnt offerings of rams
and the fat of well-fed animals.
I derive no delight in the blood
of bulls and lambs and goats.

Jesus also warned of Fake Jews (those that reject him):

Revelation 2:9
9 “ ‘ “I know of your hardships and your poverty, but in reality you are rich. I am aware of the slander of those who claim to be Jews but are actually members of the synagogue of Satan.”

Praying for the children of Israel who underwent a no-win situation and have no choice but to get the Hamas thug murderers off their back. They are redesigning GAZA now in order to prevent what happened at the hands of Hamas who will no longer be living in Gaza in less than a week, according to my sources. Update:

You asked WHO? Gerard?

What has Canada done to you that you are afraid to simply say God in a thread ABOUT religion?
It iis my thead to choose how I will spell when addressing G-d. Stay in your own lane please if you cannot add anything positive.

Not since 9/11 has such a single evil travesty driven nations directly into war. I prayed today for the safety of IDF soldiers and those young children and/or innocent on both sides who will perish. I asked G-d to take home those innocent who do die. The evil action of Hamas is responsible for all of thiis and it is time the world, including neutral nations stop playing the neautral card. We need global peace, nuch easier to achieve if extremists are not around. Please jjoin me in silent prayer.
We know that towards the end of days that Makers land will be surrounded by the enemy of Maker. Just stand fast with Maker & keep the 2-way open with Maker. You are not alone in praying to Maker like just on USMB we obviously have a fair amount of members that fully realize just what is @ stake here. As far as Israel goes they are going to have a rough go of it but that is between Maker & the Israelis. Keep the FAITH up for without faith there can be no Love generated & the L word is what it's all about. I hear you loud & clear about the innocent ones ESPECIALLY the little Baboos & children, the horror of it all like life without honor.

It iis my thead to choose how I will spell when addressing G-d. Stay in your own lane please if you cannot add anything positive.

Yes, you cannot answer the question and are praying for global peace---- a noble thought. Guess what? You are not going to get it anytime soon. There can be no peace without justice, just servitude. Of all people as a Canadian, you should understand that. It is very likely that within the next few days, hell on earth is going to be unleashed in Gaza to make the past week look like a party, and who can really fault them or be surprised? After all, would you smack a wasp nest and expect them to all come out and thank you?

That isn't a call for violence, but merely the sober realization that sometimes, the shortest path to peace is through war.

Just ask G-d; the Bible is full of war.

They can’t say the name because the demons in them prevent them
It's meant to be out of respect. It comes from the 3rd Commandment. If course you are not "taking the Lord's Name in vain" by using the word "God," but that is what "they" believe.

It is the same reason I (half jokingly) use the phrase "good Allah."

Forum List

Back