A Powerful, Thought-Provoking Image

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I have a lithograph of this print that I gave to the pastor of the Methodist church where my wife does the secretarial work. The pastor hung it on her wall, but I found a picture of it online. It's titled "The Wailing Wall", and was drawn by someone named Jacob Daniels.

What think ye?

The%20Wailing%20Wall.jpg

Jews touch the weatern wall because their holiest site is behind it, from what i gathered.
Jesus is touching the wall because he is being tormented? Idk
It must be drawn by a Christian because Jesus wasnt the messiah according to Jewish prophecies.

Jews touch the weatern wall because their holiest site is behind it, from what i gathered.
It must be drawn by a Christian because Jesus wasnt the messiah according to Jewish prophecies.

The thing is, even the Jews will at some point realize that Jesus is the Messiah. That was written about 742 years before Christ was even born:

Isaiah:52 9-11

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Jews have had a long history of being disobedient, as can be seen throughout both the Old and New Testaments. But they will eventually come around.

The thing is, even the Jews will at some point realize that Jesus is the Messiah. That was written about 742 years before Christ was even born:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Jews have had a long history of being disobedient, as can be seen throughout both the Old and New Testaments. But they will eventually come around.
I'm not sure where your quote comes from but it isn't Isaiah:52 9-11

I'm not sure where your quote comes from but it isn't Isaiah:52 9-11

My bad. Philippians 2:9-11

Thank you.

You may be overly optimistic since it's already been almost 2,000 years.

If jesus is to come back and fulfill the prophecies, wouldnt that contradict the prophecy that the messiah is supposed to be human?

Forum List

Back