Zone1 A place to create/find platonic, friends only?

I preach to noone I just know Canada. Come live here and give us your feedback. My terms are pretty simple and I don't belittle people or act like a fake tough guy on here if you sre referring to my comment to the Luiza character
My pointt is don't be to picky when you are lonely. Not saying you are any k8nd of way. If ya wait for the perfect situation it never comes and you remain lonely. Christian or non Christian as long as they are good people not doing stupid stuff it is better than being alone. Even if they do some stupid stuff doesn't mean ya have to join.

My pointt is don't be to picky when you are lonely. Not saying you are any k8nd of way. If ya wait for the perfect situation it never comes and you remain lonely. Christian or non Christian as long as they are good people not doing stupid stuff it is better than being alone. Even if they do some stupid stuff doesn't mean ya have to join.
I just need to be whst I am. I lost so many long time friends and I need to connect to good people. I suggested Christian as it is an important subject to me, moreso as I age. I get along with anyone.as long as they possess a good,.honest spirit.

I just need to be whst I am. I lost so many long time friends and I need to connect to good people. I suggested Christian as it is an important subject to me, moreso as I age. I get along with anyone.as long as they possess a good,.honest spirit.
When it comes to friend making cast a wide net and wittle down to the keepers as time goes on.

Forum List

Back