A Personal Victory: Colin Kaepernick went to Paris & hung out with some of my favorite soccer players including mambo italiano Marco Verratti

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is awesome, i now like Kaepernick again, even if it's just a promotional thing for his brand, it's cool he did it

FSkvFpXWAAA478r

FSkvGueXwAM3lb-

• Banned
Did Colon show them how to kneel?
they already know...soccer players kneel all the time, they are required to by the rules for different "social justice" reasons...only before the game of course

• Banned
More importantly, did he teach them how to put points on the scoreboard? Really, why have a scoreboard if nobody is going to score?
Kevin De Bruyne scored 4 goals by himself yesterday...soccer scores are no different from hockey...do you watch hockey?

they already know...soccer players kneel all the time, they are required to by the rules for different "social justice" reasons...only before the game of course
They are not 'required' to kneel.
Many teams do not. Some players do, some don't on the same team.

So we consider a guy going to France is now a personal victory? Could he not afford to fly to France? Did it take years of suffering and personal sacrifice for him to get there?

I guess if you need to claim a personal victory because you are hard up for publicity, then that is what you do. Seems silly to me.

So we consider a guy going to France is now a personal victory? Could he not afford to fly to France? Did it take years of suffering and personal sacrifice for him to get there?

I guess if you need to claim a personal victory because you are hard up for publicity, then that is what you do. Seems silly to me.
personal victory for ME , not Colin. that's what i meant...he bromanced with players i like

Forum List

Back