Zach LaVine:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Seeing the Chicago Bulls were first round failures the eyes of Bulls fans have turned to if Zach LaVine will be back with the Bulls or will they sign and trade him or even let him walk away?

Now the question for me is LaVine worth a Max Contract and in my opinion the answer is a NO!

1. LaVine is injury prone and has knee issues that he has suffered for a few years now and him aging means he will not age well with the contract and it will hamper the Bulls in the future.

2. LaVine is the type of player that need a few players like him to make him look good or someone like King James who could carry the team in his youth but LaVine can not carry a team on his own to victory.

There is no doubt LaVine is a true scoring machine but that is about all he is and on the Bulls he is a luxury that is not needed.

3. The amount of money that will be handed to LaVine the Bulls could address the glaring need at PF while moving DeRozan back to Shooting Guard and Patrick Williams back to Small Forward.

The worst part of the Bulls this season was their Center had no help at PF position that could get some board and help block, so that is a major need this off-season…

Also the bench need major upgrading and Ayo was great in his rookie season White on the other hand was not so great, so the Bulls need to up grade on the bench with adding at least two more defensive minded players that can swing in and help the team…

Final Note:

So in my opinion the Bulls would be wise to either Sign and Trade LaVine or let him walk because what it will cost the team isn’t worth it and could be spent on upgrading the areas I wrote about…

Forum List

Back