Zone1 A Personal Question for Black Lives and Whites....

Jim Crow is our problem ... that's TODAY ... don't history out of the issue ... no, we will NEVER accept our history, first we must be honest about our history ... slavery is dominate in our culture since the dawn of written language ... that's not "politicking" out of the question, that's putting the question in it's proper framework ...

Slavery was outlawed ... many of these newly freed hard-working Blacks made money, good money, on good land ... ran for political office and WON ... The Whites in the Postbellum South had to stop that ... no way were they going to take orders from an asterisk-laden individual ... all these rich producive lands making Black rich were "re-zoned" white-only and the land taken from Blacks ... the Constitution requires just compensation and that was NEVER given ... our SCOTUS ruled Jim Crow as lawful, so Blacks got NO compenstation ...

This was lawful ... the slavery issue is just a distraction from our Constitutionally Responsibility to pay these people ... with 150 years worth of interest ... or give all the land back, take it from the Rich White people who stole it ...

How can there be peace before there is justice? ... Slavery is ended, time to end Jim Crow ... reparations DO NOT fix things ... returning STOLEN PROPERTY does ...
You are not wrong. You're just off topic.

I'm not asking about the morality of enslavement in the U.S. as it happened, or what to do about it. I want to know if people would be willing to give up their current life in America to make it just go away.

Obviously that is outside the realm of possibilities in reality, so we are venturing in to the realm of fantasy here.

I'm curious as to whether or not We, The Peeps are willing to accept our history yet. Can We realize, understand and accept the contributions that the enslavement experiment gave our current society while still respecting the sociopathic cruelty which was the true cost?

Are We there yet?

:dunno:

You are not wrong. You're just off topic.

I'm not asking about the morality of enslavement in the U.S. as it happened, or what to do about it. I want to know if people would be willing to give up their current life in America to make it just go away.

Obviously that is outside the realm of possibilities in reality, so we are venturing in to the realm of fantasy here.

I'm curious as to whether or not We, The Peeps are willing to accept our history yet. Can We realize, understand and accept the contributions that the enslavement experiment gave our current society while still respecting the sociopathic cruelty which was the true cost?

Are We there yet?

:dunno:

I've never enslaved anyone ... what's so hard about accepting that? ... history isn't a thing to be accepted ... it's "past", it's done, we've learned our lesson, we can move on ... or we haven't learned our lesson and we keep hurting ourselves ... our problems today aren't slavery 150 years ago ... it's so many people who want to bring this institution back today ...

Like you ... it's not the "realm of fantasy" unless you want it to be ... I've lived in The West for almost all my life, and we try harder to make everything equal for all skin colors ... black, brown, yellow, red, white and ... er ... green I suppose ... the only thing we hate on people is indigo ... filthy bastards ...

I've never enslaved anyone ... what's so hard about accepting that? ... history isn't a thing to be accepted ... it's "past", it's done, we've learned our lesson, we can move on ... or we haven't learned our lesson and we keep hurting ourselves ... our problems today aren't slavery 150 years ago ... it's so many people who want to bring this institution back today ...

Like you ... it's not the "realm of fantasy" unless you want it to be ... I've lived in The West for almost all my life, and we try harder to make everything equal for all skin colors ... black, brown, yellow, red, white and ... er ... green I suppose ... the only thing we hate on people is indigo ... filthy bastards ...
Drop the idiocy. You didn't fight in the Revolutionary War, but come 4th of July, you be will able to imagine all kinds of history.

If I could go back in Time and change the minds of America's Founding Fathers, successfully convincing them that starting a "Free" country with an economy tied to human enslavement was a bad idea.....

Would you want me to?

:eusa_think:

One thing certain... that would be a VERY different Timeline.
Yes.

Jim Crow is our problem ... that's TODAY ... don't history out of the issue ... no, we will NEVER accept our history, first we must be honest about our history ... slavery is dominate in our culture since the dawn of written language ... that's not "politicking" out of the question, that's putting the question in it's proper framework ...

Slavery was outlawed ... many of these newly freed hard-working Blacks made money, good money, on good land ... ran for political office and WON ... The Whites in the Postbellum South had to stop that ... no way were they going to take orders from an asterisk-laden individual ... all these rich producive lands making Black rich were "re-zoned" white-only and the land taken from Blacks ... the Constitution requires just compensation and that was NEVER given ... our SCOTUS ruled Jim Crow as lawful, so Blacks got NO compenstation ...

This was lawful ... the slavery issue is just a distraction from our Constitutionally Responsibility to pay these people ... with 150 years worth of interest ... or give all the land back, take it from the Rich White people who stole it ...

How can there be peace before there is justice? ... Slavery is ended, time to end Jim Crow ... reparations DO NOT fix things ... returning STOLEN PROPERTY does ...
1. What’s the business about us “not accepting our history”? That’s the leftist lie being taught to schoolchildren that we are covering up what a lousy country we are. (Nice, huh?) Nobody is denying that there was slavery, or that it was brutal and wrong.

2. As far as returning stolen property, I don’t know any white people - certain nobody in my family - who stole property from blacks. Is that your justification for the looting and robbing blacks are doing in the cities?

3. Why should whites who arrived in this country generations after slavery, or those here but who did not own slaves (which are most), have to pay people who were never slaves?

4. The blacks living here are enjoying developments and inventions that have been developed by whites. They own cars, have air-conditioning, have TVs, talk on the phone, use the computer, etc., etc. Their compensation for what their ancestors (they never knew) suffered is the opportunity to live in this country.

Forum List

Back