A night out in the city?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Jackass? Eric? Creek? Janeen? Anyone else here between now and the first week of January?

Anyone interested in maybe meeting up for some holiday drinks?

I suppose we could always do it in Jersey too, but then Eric and I have to travel further. I'll do either though if there's enough interest!

...(smile)...I suppose you wana see me,and Jackass go at it?....LOL!!...(silly joke)...We'll hook up..that's for sure,but gona be as busy as possible there...(smile).....Never seen New York...let alone New Jersey either....LOL!!!!........Look foward to having a cold one with you...:)...maybe two....LOL!!!!....hahahaha!!!...

I would love to..but not sure of my schedule. After Christmas I will be able to tell you more.

Originally posted by Jackass
SOME of us dont get EVERYDAY off!!! :finger:

;)

Wanna trade? Just bring your 2 up here and watch all 3 day in and day out and I'll be happy to go back to work. Remember who you're talking to, was working at Weil all that hard? Sure we had rough times because of the moves, but we made going to the tech room just another day with the guys. Damn net team, if we just stayed up on 44 we would still be having a blast!

Yeah go places...to the shitter!!! LOL

HEY!!! Did you hear about Mark Kwan?!?!?!

He got fired!!! Got caught on camera stealing a flat screen monitor!!! LOL LOL LOL

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Now way!! How'd ya hear that, Stef?

He was cool though, I'm counting the days waiting for the African/Swedish connection to be tossed out.

Leave it to Jackass to screw things up!!!!!!!!!!!:D I would like to hit the City!!! I haven't gone to see the tree in a few years, so, hit the tree with a bottle of brandy to stay warm, hehe, then off to the bars!!! Jim your buying right???? :D

Too bad Mntbiker, would be fun - but don't worry, excuses will come and no one will go. Jackass already whining about he has to work!:p: Call out BABE! I will!

Like you did last time I wanted to go out and you and Jim came up with excuses???

Originally posted by Jackass
Like you did last time I wanted to go out and you and Jim came up with excuses???

Just don't come up this time and expect us to go out on a sunday evening or at 3am!

You just get your sorry ass up here, I'll take care of the rest.

And prepare yourself for a beating, you aggravate me lately! :)

hehehe, Evil, you and the wifey should come out too, if your remember the old days, we all did just that, going out. Of course, if I did that, would have to be by train, or, shack up at Jim's, I think one beer and I would be TRASHED! hehe!

Forum List

Back